SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Good point Peggy.  I think Lauren is in line for her sainthood for hanging in there. :gotcha:

Sean says doing DWTS was a mistake and caused problems for them as a couple.  I believe in hindsight he feels he should have put Catherine 1st and concentrated on their relationship.  I am not a SeanCat expert but I am fairly certain I read this.

Will Ben be about Lauren or Ben Ben Ben the Bachelor??

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:20 pm

The flower doesn't dream of the bee .. It blossoms and the bee comes. Mollie Bushnell .. iG

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Jeepers wrote:The flower doesn't dream of the bee .. It blossoms and the bee comes. Mollie Bushnell .. iG

Beautiful!

It is in this blooming that we allow our light to shine. It is through blooming that our True Self, and beauty begins to blossom. And that is when love will come, not because you’re pretending, or because you’re “acting” but because they love you, just as you are, unconditional. And that’s all we really want.

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/05/always-be-blooming-kaylee-clayton/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Lauren and Mollie gave both liked pics in the last hour

(Josh Murray liked a JoJo pic .. In the lacy dress with the black hat LOL .. Can see som2 competition with Nick Hahahahahahahahahaha)

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:05 am

These two just make me smile. I can't wait either to see pics of them IRL. I never had a final couple where I really liked both...my last "couple" was Jillian and Reid who didn't end up together.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:26 am

^^^oh my gosh, you are long over due!!

Since Lauren already lives in LA, I think he would be crazy not to do DWTS if offered. Great nest egg!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:36 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^oh my gosh, you are long over due!!

Since Lauren already lives in  LA, I think he would be crazy not to do DWTS if offered. Great nest egg!

I agree. I know some are comparing Ben and Lauren with Sean and Cat, but I think there are some differences between the couples that are significant.

One is that Lauren already lives in LA. Her work and her friends are there so she will not feel alone and as if she is giving everything up to help him pursue the DWTS opportunity. She can continue with her life while Ben is practicing and they can still have time together when he isn't.

Catherine was very insecure about herself and jealous watching Sean with Peta. Lauren doesn't seem to have those issues. I don't think it would be as difficult for her to deal with that.

Finally, while both are good guys, Ben seems to be better at communicating and dealing with the issues that may come up.

The financial benefits of doing DWTS would be very helpful for any couple starting out. If their relationship breaks up because of the stress of doing the show, then that in all likelihood, that relationship would have broken down at some point in the future regardless of the show. Life is stressful and if they can't work together as a couple, better to find out now rather than dragging things out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:00 am

Yeah i agree that he should do DWTS.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:17 am

ForeverLove wrote:They both feel they were meant to meet each other . Ita with them. Can't wait to see pics of them in RL.

Sometimes in my life I feel that things have happened for a definite reason. Events that led to meeting my wife were not planned by me and at the time did not take me in any direction I thought I wanted to go; it was only after I realized where they had taken me that I could understand the reason. My wife had a similar (and truly bizarre) set of revelations.

This has taught me to sit up and take notice when a couple on this show (or in real life) feels that they were somehow some way destined to meet.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:27 am

Sprite wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:^^^oh my gosh, you are long over due!!

Since Lauren already lives in  LA, I think he would be crazy not to do DWTS if offered. Great nest egg!

I agree. I know some are comparing Ben and Lauren with Sean and Cat, but I think there are some differences between the couples that are significant.

One is that Lauren already lives in LA. Her work and her friends are there so she will not feel alone and as if she is giving everything up to help him pursue the DWTS opportunity. She can continue with her life while Ben is practicing and they can still have time together when he isn't.

snip

The financial benefits of doing DWTS would be very helpful for any couple starting out. If their relationship breaks up because of the stress of doing the show, then that in all likelihood, that relationship would have broken down at some point in the future regardless of the show. Life is stressful and if they can't work together as a couple, better to find out now rather than dragging things out.

IIRC Ben recently alluded to a surprise coming and IMO it's that he will do DWTS. I think it could put a small (but easily survivable) strain on their relationship but IMO nothing compared to what they have already weathered; they have always talked things through and I'm sure have already talked this one through.

Lauren can keep her life and friends (and has a few new ones) and she seems to make friends easily, and the financial benefits to a couple starting out can't be ignored. I suspect that Alaska Airlines would be as helpful as possible because this would be good PR for them, so Lauren will not have to fly on Monday nights!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:46 am

One of my favorite moments of Ben and Lauren's last date, was Ben's prayer of thanks before releasing the turtles. The show has tried to build the idea, to me, that Ben is more himself around JoJo, but, that one moment of prayer, shows me that Ben is very true to himself when he is around Lauren or he would not have spoken his prayer out loud. Jmho of course. I see the love story developing with these two!

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:47 am

It helps me feel calmer about a possbile DWTS gig thinking that there's no way to tell how long he would stay in the competition. He will have to devote a lot of time at first, but he could be eliminated very early on. Do we have any idea of his dance skills? I didn't watch the bachelorette.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2