SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:My DH never asked my father for his blessing to marry me and we are Christians.  I don't believe it's imperative to ask for the blessing.  I would be shocked if Ben asks over the phone.  no no  I still think he calls his parents at the FRC.  Jmo.

Definitely not imperative, but I think it's highly unlikely. I have close friends that are from Winona Lake and attend the same church that the Higgins attend.  I don't know how to explain it other than being raised in an evangelical Christian church, I would find it very very very surprising if he didn't insist on asking her father in person and only after he knew that she was the only one left.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Very interesting Ava! That would be the dramatic endings of dramatic endings from this show. Ben said if he proposes to Lauren, it's going to be real. If her family was there, that would be real!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:53 pm

^^ I was raised in an evangelical Christian church also and still attend one today. My point is some ask for the blessing and some don't. It differs. We don't really know what Ben believes when it comes to that subject. It's all speculation on our part.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:00 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:I have a hunch that Lauren's family was in Jamaica for the proposal.  I'm going out on a HUGE limb and making a lot out of a little evidence....but here's my rationale:  We never saw Ben ask Lauren's dad for his blessing (maybe he did and it wasn't shown?)  For a Christian, that's a huge deal. There's no way he would propose without it.  Yes, he could've called and asked him over the phone, but I could totally see him insisting on asking him in person.  Our filming timeline shows that the FRC was on 11/18.  Mollie's birthday was on 11/19.  It's curious to me that the only SM picks of her (even tags) are all "shoutouts". Meaning, nothing of her celebrating with friends in present time.....

Wonder why......   question

I have the same feeling...now woudn't that be an ending we never would've expected (never been done before). I love the idea of both families celebrating in Jamaica! TPTB might spring for some of it. But, I see the Bushnell's paying for it because it's their baby LoLo! Was it over a weekend?

November 18 was a Wednesday. Bryant Bushnell tweeted that Will Farrell said "Fight On" to him in the airport at 3:29 pm on November 20th. At 5:58 he tweeted "See you in Eugene". The Oregon Ducks played USC (his alma matre) the next day on the 21st and he Instagrammed a pick from Eugene dressed in fan gear that day. There is a Friday (11/20) Alaskan Airline flight departing from LAX at 3:40pm and Arriving in Portland at 6:00pm so he could'be just been traveling home from USC to watch the football game in Eugene. And....yes, I looked...Will Farrell filmed a spot on ET on Thursday, November 19 and then attended a Seattle Mariners game on November 22nd so he was probably at LAX on the 20th.

I am a nut case when I have sick kids at home. I need to clean my house and I'm googling flights and Will Farrell. I just miss the days (pre-RS) of watching our genius sleuthers. It was so exciting to watch them put all the pieces of the puzzle together..... :detective

I would bring over Bryant's tweet for evidence and all the flight info, but I don't know how. Embarassed
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  I was raised in an evangelical Christian church also and still attend one today.  My point is some ask for the blessing and some don't.  It differs.  We don't really know what Ben believes when it comes to that subject.  It's all speculation on our part.  

Yep! Definitely all speculation. :yes:
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:19 pm

I think it's also very probable that Ben already asked for Lauren's hand during her hometown and it just wasn't shown. They are doing an editing hack job to try to hide these two. If they show him flat out asking to marry her (with his glassy heart eyes), and he didn't ask anyone else.... Well, that's a dead giveaway. They can't show that.

The only parents ever at a FRC were Chris' parents, and they were already in his hometown. But who knows... The edit has made a big deal about how important Lauren's family is to her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:15 pm

In the preview of Episode 9, has it been discussed as to who says, Jamaica here we come?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:19 pm

clueless wrote:In the preview of Episode 9, has it been discussed as to who says, Jamaica here we come?

I don't remember it being discussed. It sounds like Caila to me. It's seems to high to be Lauren or JoJo.....
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:22 pm

avacaroline wrote:
clueless wrote:In the preview of Episode 9, has it been discussed as to who says, Jamaica here we come?

I don't remember it being discussed. It sounds like Caila to me. It's seems to high to be Lauren or JoJo.....

It sounds odd to me... Not like any of the girls and maybe someone older?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Sounded like Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:41 pm

IMO, I think that it is telling what Ben says about not having the words. Ben is very well spoken and educated. He's able to describe and say what he has about the other women.
He is able to do the same about Lauren, however I think he is looking at her on another level.
Usually when people are at a loss for words it is not that there are no words but simply words are not enough to express or explain the deep feelings.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:43 pm

^^^^^Yes! This^^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2