SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:38 pm

I havent watched many seasons in the last few years... And wasnt going to watch this one as I found Ben to vanilla ... kinda like I felt when Ashleigh was the Bachette, and like that season, I'm finding myself really enjoying it!! I actually get the warm fuzzies when watching Ben and Lauren Hugesmile i can totally see them working out in the lng run.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:49 pm

northernviewer wrote:I havent watched many seasons in the last few years... And wasnt going to watch this one as I found Ben to vanilla ... kinda like I felt when Ashleigh was the Bachette, and like that season, I'm finding myself really enjoying it!!  I actually get the warm fuzzies when watching Ben and Lauren Hugesmile i can totally see them working out in the lng run.  

Same here. I don't even know who Juan or Andi are. ChrisS, well I peeked but it never peaked my interest. With this season, I had to search for an outlet to discuss my fascination with this season. I have to reclaim my RL but I'll hold out till March.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 14h14 hours ago
i love yall.Thank u for showing me SO much kindness & love. And @benhiggi -u are wonderful! I feel lucky that I got to know u! #TheBachelor

I'm thinking Becca wouldn't describe Ben as "wonderful" if he had slept with the final 3 girls, crushed her BFF JoJo and betrayed Lauren. She knows if this is going to go down in flames for Ben. Probably a whole lot of hype over nothing (real). jmo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:16 pm

grace8136 wrote:Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  14h14 hours ago
i love yall.Thank u for showing me SO much kindness & love. And @benhiggi -u are wonderful! I feel lucky that I got to know u! #TheBachelor

I'm thinking Becca wouldn't describe Ben as "wonderful" if he had slept with the final 3 girls, crushed her BFF JoJo and betrayed Lauren. She knows if this is going to go down in flames for Ben. Probably a whole lot of hype over nothing (real). jmo.

Agreed. She wouldn't have mentioned Ben if she thought he was a player in the end! I'm interested to see the WTA to see how everyone reacts to him.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:24 pm

The more I think about the tabloid's piece, the more I think they took a statement like: "Ben took all three women to the Fantasy Suite" and turned that into Ben being intimate with all three women. When one really does not mean the other.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  14h14 hours ago

Good point! I'm sure she's in the know, since she's friends with both of the F2. Hopefully Ben kept it classy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:35 pm

jcrbil wrote:The more I think about the tabloid's piece, the more I think they took a statement like: "Ben took all three women to the Fantasy Suite" and turned that into Ben being intimate with all three women.  When one really does not mean the other.

Ben also stated he set boundaries because of his faith . That interview was after the Finale was filmed. What those boundaries are, I don't exactly know except, would it not relate to sex ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Please no Becca for B'ette. 3 seasons is just too much, she's nice, but not very compelling.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:16 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Please no Becca for B'ette.  3 seasons is just too much, she's nice, but not very compelling.

I second this. I'm sick of her face. 10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:34 pm

I missed the first part of the episode and am watching it now. One of the most cringe-worthy parts...Ben warning the girls that they might catch his parents having sex if they look through the windows! EWWW. He's so awkward sometimes.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:36 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I missed the first part of the episode and am watching it now. One of the most cringe-worthy parts...Ben warning the girls that they might catch his parents having sex if they look through the windows! EWWW. He's so awkward sometimes.

IMO.

I thought that was funny and showed charisma. But it makes me wonder if he's heard/walked in on them before question giggling
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:32 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I missed the first part of the episode and am watching it now. One of the most cringe-worthy parts...Ben warning the girls that they might catch his parents having sex if they look through the windows! EWWW. He's so awkward sometimes.

IMO.

Thank goodness TPTB did not explore that kinky avenue for a group date. MF must have been having an off day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen