SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Beach Lover wrote:But if you listen to RS, even though I know he's not well liked here, Ben apparently told Becca not to come on the show in the first place. So even though he seems to like her, he knows he wouldn't end up with her and I would think he wouldn't want to take her to Hometowns for her to get into all that again. He took her to the final six and that was probably all he felt he owed her or the producers.
Ben is a good guy and played his role of being the Bachelor to the best of his ability. 

Becca is also playing her role to the best of her ability. We'll see if it's enough to get the job she really wants... Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:Leaving Olivia on the island reminded me of Tenley being left on the aircraft carrier....

Question - who's getting married on Sunday's show?

That was Peyton who was left on the air chart carrier by Dr Andy...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ack Ben. Not cool to get Olivia's hopes up like that with the rose. hmmm

In Sean's book he said that he was told to pick up the rose on a 1:1 with Leslie even though he wasn't giving it to her. I think it was producer driven.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Beach Lover wrote:But if you listen to RS

Good thing I don't listen to him when it comes to his so-called "sources" and opinions. If he wants to be believed by me he needs to back it up with info or evidence.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : see below)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:15 pm

RS actually did say that Ben directly told Becca not to come.

One thing I’ve constantly gotten asked about since telling you Becca was back on the show this season is about why I don’t think she’s gonna get picked or last that long. The emails are non stop about it so I figure it’s about time I address it. I was gonna wait until the season started, but might as well throw it out there now and then remind the majority of the readers when they come back in January. I can tell you with about as much confidence as I can without outing any sources is the reason Ben isn’t going to pick Becca is because before the season he TOLD her not to come on the show. Of course Ben had heard the rumors, and yes these two were in brief contact (nothing like Nick and Kaitlyn), but he told her not to come on the show. I was told Ben didn’t want any of Chris’ rejects and wanted his “own” season but, well, Ben doesn’t get to make those decisions. And we know she’s made it to the Bahamas by virtue of having the 1 on 1 in Vegas and not getting sent home. But always remember, this is a television show first. He told her directly not to come on and she did anyway. Whatever happens is on her since she still made the decision to appear.
Source: realitySteve.com (10/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:25 pm

So RS's sources are Ben or producers? Yeah right. RS is full of crap and I am sure Becca was an easy target. And then he claims that her sisters were running their mouths - to him??? After saying something like that about Becca?? Yeah right. Blogger boy is nutso no no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Nope, that's always been his story! Nothing's been edited from the 10/12 article and he said the same thing a couple other times in other articles. I'm sure it's even in the archives of one of the threads here.

And, obviously RS does have good sources. He knew about Nick and Kailtyn sexting and facetiming, even though Kaitlyn or Nick never told him. It just takes telling one friend who tells another friend who tells RS for him to know. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:30 pm

I don't believe it for a minute. RS can say whatever he wants and say things but there's zero evidence that Ben did this, imo, and if so, Ben changed his mind about her as he posted in his blog.

deadhorse
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:42 pm

We have zero evidence for 99% of all Bachelor gossip. We have no proof that Kaitlyn/Nick FT-ed and sexted beforehand, for example. We all know it happened though. That's just how gossip works. Ben and Becca are never going to record their conversations and e-mail them to us, are they?

And, I never said that Ben didn't like Becca as a person. It's clear that he respects her and likes her...as a friend. As a romantic interest? Heck no. The fact that they even texted beforehand and Ben wasn't begging her and saying "please come on the show! I feel a connection to you and I can't go on this show unless we give it a chance" should have been a major clue to Becca that Ben just wasn't into her and didn't want her there. Every time a lead has felt that connection before their season, they've told the contestant to come on (Kaitlyn) or they haven't done the show (Chris L). JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:45 pm

This episode reminded me a little of Jake 's season. Some of the women were warning him about Vienna, but he didn't listen, so slowly but surely he eliminated them. Leah complained about Ben's woman and therefore she got the ax. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:55 pm

nothatgirl wrote:We have zero evidence for 99% of all Bachelor gossip. We have no proof that Kaitlyn/Nick FT-ed and sexted beforehand, for example. We all know it happened though. That's just how gossip works. Ben and Becca are never going to record their conversations and e-mail them to us, are they?

Actually no, "we all" don't know it happened though as RS said. I do know that Kaitlyn and Nick were flirting on SM because there's evidence for such.

While it is just "gossip" it doesn't mean it is true or correct gossip. Heck, RS's "gossip" (oh, wait, it was his 100% sure spoiler that Kaitlyn was Brad 2.0) ended up that his "sources" were false so definitely his sources can be false on this too and I believe they are. Thing is, when it is that type of "gossip" which doesn't end up on a show recorded, RS can say whatever he wants and claim "sources".

But to say "we all know" is speaking for me and I prefer to think for myself and IMO, I don't rely on RS's sources or see them as valid unless they are proven on screen or elsewhere.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Fair enough - many of us think that it happened.

And, I'm not saying that all of RS's gossip is correct, I'm just saying that "zero evidence" isn't enough to dismiss i as that's pretty much always the case. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3