SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Bet2Win wrote:TPTB didn't have to show any of the footage about the girls saying that Ben and Lauren have the strongest connection; just like they didn't have to show us the footage of Des telling Brooks that she saved her heart for him.

So I question why they showed it. The Leah drama could have just as easily left out the concern of all the girls about Ben/Lauren.

IMO to inflict doubt after showing us right from the beginning their instant connection, and to set up the big most dramatic rose ceremony ever. Smiley Ben or whoever is doing his part in his blog too.

but it was also the most emotional week I faced the entire time. Until the final one. I know you guys got a little sneak peek of what is to come, and it doesn't even do it justice. The emotion and agony I faced heading towards that final day still haunts me to this day. When I decided to be The Bachelor, I never ever imagined it would end like this. I'll save all that for when we get there because I don't think I have it in me to get into all of that and the two "I love you"s right now. It's just too much.

People

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Ben's blog was all about "the women must all love me and not want to leave me while I chase after Lauren B"

He basically spelled out that he put was determined to make them believe he is into them so they would not leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Well if you read Ben's blog he said the problem on the group date was there was a rumor going around that he had told Lauren B she was the one, so it made everything awkward & the other women were all pulling back.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Well if you read Ben's blog he said the problem on the group date was there was a rumor going around that he had told Lauren B she was the one, so it made everything awkward & the other women were all pulling back.

Who started the rumour though? Did Lauren perhaps mention it to anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:11 pm

I think Ben got told off by TPBP because many girls wanted to leave. 'You don't have a show if only 3 girls are left!!!!' 

In his blog he's in such explanatory mode, but takes no ownership. Why he had no relationship or connection with Jen and Leah was because he made 0 effort with them. They got no dates, Caila got 2. He took Lauren for a long uninterrupted wslk outside the house. 

His blog is a big 'I wasn't into Lauren from week 1, I have no clue why the other women would say that, I was in fact in love with 2 women, and had much better connections with everyone else!! This is the most dramatic season ever!!' Deflection.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:27 pm

see2love wrote:Who started the rumour though? Did Lauren perhaps mention it to anyone?

My guess would be someone behind the scenes, a producer, handler, etc.  If the girls were already seeing that he was more into Lauren than anyone else, it was probably done just to stir up drama and tension and give TPTB more to work with storyboard and editing wise.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:32 pm

^^^^ Agreed. They have a show to produce- and they can't just suddenly not have enough story to fill 2 hours each Monday night.... so they'll create what they have to. AND they just set up the WTA.... Lace won't get too much time, I don't think, since they had her on the live show, but after Olivia and whoever is F3 and Jubilee they didn't have much..... until Leah. And now she will be pounced on that night.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:43 pm

I don't think Leah will show up.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:50 pm

see2love wrote:Ben's blog was all about "the women must all love me and not want to leave me while I chase after Lauren B"

He basically spelled out that he put was determined to make them believe he is into them so they would not leave.

IA with and based on Ben's words in his blog it seems he agrees too....

The ride back to the mainland from the island wasn't shown, but it was really uncomfortable. Girls were completely avoiding me and whispering to each other most of the way.

I actually was worried that many of them might leave once we docked, and I half expected some of them not to come to the after party that night.

Maybe more than any other time in this entire journey, I felt like I had possibly ruined everything. I had let these women down and maybe there was no repairing it.

But I decided as I was getting ready for the night that I needed to step up and fix what was wrong.

Seems like Ben put on his "Bachelor" pants and did what he had to do to keep the women on the show and make them think it wasn't Lauren B when it always was.

I think Ben realized he had seemingly pulled a Kaitlyn and was doing damage control because he saw firsthand what happened when a lead was into only one person (and the other a returnee halfway through who had a pre-show "relationship") and he didn't want to go down that same path so he faked it to make it, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Just to add: I also think that's why Ben let Becca go at F5. He didn't want to have the same type of script as Kaitlyn's season and his wake up call in the Bahamas made him probably realize it would head that way if he didn't change things.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:20 pm

But if you listen to RS, even though I know he's not well liked here, Ben apparently told Becca not to come on the show in the first place. So even though he seems to like her, he knows he wouldn't end up with her and I would think he wouldn't want to take her to Hometowns for her to get into all that again. He took her to the final six and that was probably all he felt he owed her or the producers.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Beach Lover wrote:But if you listen to RS, even though I know he's not well liked here, Ben apparently told Becca not to come on the show in the first place. So even though he seems to like her, he knows he wouldn't end up with her and I would think he wouldn't want to take her to Hometowns for her to get into all that again. He took her to the final six and that was probably all he felt he owed her or the producers.

RS has crappy sources re: Becca. His info on her has been very spotty as of late, to put it lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3