SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 pm

mindless wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:They keep stressing that everyone see lauren and Ben connection. Are they trying to set us up for something? I'm thinking maybe their connection isn't as strong as they are wanting us to believe

I think the reactions of all the other women on the group date pretty much proved how strong their connection is. We barely saw Ben spend time with her on the island, but the women all did and they were there.

Several women have mentioned the Ben/Lauren B connection. Producers needed a hurdle for this couple's relationship so they got Leah to do their dirty work. Bluwavz said it best that Leah was desperate & that made her vulnerable.

Trying to plant a seed of doubt makes an attempt at an obstacle for Ben & Lauren. Now they'll try to piggy back on that with the "in love with two women" plot at the end.

But this forum can see thru all the producer smoke & mirrors! :yes:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 pm

I think they want to put doubt about all the girls and make public thinks he wouldnt meet her kids if he wasnt going to pick her...

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:34 pm

one thing I noticed about Jojo is she's kind of nosy and wants to know everything first hand. When Olivia came back from the conversation with Ben during the RC (at the beginning of the ep), Jojo asked Olivia immediately what they were talking about before letting Olivia even properly sit down (to which she said "I don't want to talk about it" - which is understandable). Then that time when Jubilee locked herself in the bathroom, she went there acting like she cared for Jubilee while talking negatively about her when she wasn't there (the lipgloss incident). Also that episode she pushed Jami to go break that massage moment without making herself look bad.

Many people perceive her as the caring mama in the house but I personally don't buy it. On the other hand, I'd still prefer watching her on ette over Caila, is it weird?  Hugesmile
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:38 pm

A few random thoughts from last night:

-It appeared that the only 3 genuine girls are Caila, Becca and JoJo. They seem to tell Ben how they feel without pretending that ALL is well.

-I dunno. I'm not on Lauren B train. I see that she is very strategic in trying "to win". She gives a little and then pulls back, so Ben is interested. It's like "Oh, I really like you Ben and can see our future....oh, BUT I'm so picky....so chase me" (laugh out loud). She's definitely cool,collected, and somewhat a mystery, which is very attractive to most men.
IF he chooses her, they will last a few months....I don't doubt that she wants Ben, but once the chase wears off, I don't see it lasting. I can't put my finger on it. It's just too nicey, nicey, like warm pee; Not realistic, I think.
-The best choice (so far)is JoJo for Ben. They have chemistry and friendship. They both seem to be on the same page. As for JoJo's wild days.....almost everybody has them in college. It's called learning and GROWING up.

Emily needs to go. Too immature and needy. I'm glad Olivia is gone....It seems that the girls are very catty this season. I'm tired of Emily whining.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:40 pm

I don't have time to read the whole ep thread but I really came out of it with just one comment I'll quickly post ...

I LOVE Jojo.  Major girl crush happening and even though I don't think it's going to happen I'd totally pick her for next Ette, heartbroken F2 status and all.  I like Caila fine.  But Jojo is awesome.  Strong, confident and yet sensitive and sweet too.  I find her the most genuine and believable in who she is and her feelings of all the top 6.

Actually one more comment.  I just don't feel connected to Lauren and Ben because I know nothing about her and have hardly seen them talk.  I know that often happens to an obvious F1, they have to hide the love looks in their eyes when they talk because that is unique, while kissing is not, but hoping to see more  of what she's like as a person next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:53 pm

relaxing wrote:I don't have time to read the whole ep thread but I really came out of it with just one comment I'll quickly post ...

I LOVE Jojo.  Major girl crush happening and even though I don't think it's going to happen I'd totally pick her for next Ette, heartbroken F2 status and all.  I like Caila fine.  But Jojo is awesome.  Strong, confident and yet sensitive and sweet too.  I find her the most genuine and believable in who she is and her feelings of all the top 6.

Actually one more comment.  I just don't feel connected to Lauren and Ben because I know nothing about her and have hardly seen them talk.  I know that often happens to an obvious F1, they have to hide the love looks in their eyes when they talk because that is unique, while kissing is not, but hoping to see more  of what she's like as a person next week.

My friends and I all like JoJo too. I liked how before she went off with Ben on the evening portion of the group date, she got up, looked at Lauren, asked if she was okay and the rubbed her face a bit. That was sweet.

I like Lauren as well, but I still see infatuation between her and Ben whereas I see a legitimate adult relationship between Ben and JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:55 pm

limoncello wrote:one thing I noticed about Jojo is she's kind of nosy and wants to know everything first hand. When Olivia came back from the conversation with Ben during the RC (at the beginning of the ep), Jojo asked Olivia immediately what they were talking about before letting Olivia even properly sit down (to which she said "I don't want to talk about it" - which is understandable). Then that time when Jubilee locked herself in the bathroom, she went there acting like she cared for Jubilee while talking negatively about her when she wasn't there (the lipgloss incident). Also that episode she pushed Jami to go break that massage moment without making herself look bad.

Many people perceive her as the caring mama in the house but I personally don't buy it. On the other hand, I'd still prefer watching her on ette over Caila, is it weird?  Hugesmile

No, I know what you mean. JoJo is confident enough to just be herself, which makes for more interesting TV, than Caila spouting nonsense. Oh course, Kaitlyn was real and that turned out awful. Careful what we wish for. giggling I like Caila in general, she's more than an IG selfie, shilling girl, but she really kind of lost me for 'ette last night. all jmo.

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:57 pm

There were a lot of funny moments with JoJo this episode. She really does seem like a fun person to be around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I don't have time to read the whole ep thread but I really came out of it with just one comment I'll quickly post ...

My friends and I all like JoJo too. I liked how before she went off with Ben on the evening portion of the group date, she got up, looked at Lauren, asked if she was okay and the rubbed her face a bit. That was sweet.

I like Lauren as well, but I still see infatuation between her and Ben whereas I see a legitimate adult relationship between Ben and JoJo.
My friends feel the same. I was actually surprised by how normal and natural her and Ben's conversation in the water was. They have very good trust, communication, confidence, like Sharleen said, they can just "be" with each other. I really do feel like they could be great friends after this (if it's not awkward for L and J and B ofcourse. Or it wouldn't even matter if it doesn't work out relationship wise with L and B.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Just my thoughts but I think Ben had the strongest connection with Becca and Lauren B.  I mean the real, I could marry this woman and she could fit into my life type of connection.  But Lauren B. was the only one he loved.  I think he sent Becca home earlier to not make her any more hurt, because he did not want to grow more relationships any deeper.  He is intrigued by Caila, and thinks she is beautiful and classy but that love spark just not happening.  Amanda is very sweet, he likes her very much, but that is it... Emily is fun and easy for Ben to have around.  JoJo, is like a best friend to Ben, more like a buddy, fun to have in your friend group kind of girl for him.  I wonder if TPTB told Ben, you need to reassure some of these girls, to keep them on the show, because the relationship with Lauren B. was just too obvious.  Even Becca told Ben that they could all see his connection to Lauren B.  Of course the show will keep everyone wondering!!! :cutesmile!: :crazed

I agree with you Eviebloom. I too think Becca was someone he was really interested in. We all saw Ben was concerned why Becca was pulling back on the group date. Then she told him they could all see how he was with Lauren and he started talking her back around and kissing her. When he realized Lauren was really the one he sent Becca home taking the easier matter of time girls to the end. Jo Jo because he probably thought knew she was aware of how reality TV worked and Calia because she was not letting herself get swept away with her feelings and sweet Amanda friends with Lauren B. One thing I am curious about is when Chris Harrison and Ben are sitting on the steps and Chris asks Ben are you Sure because this will change everything!!!!Wonder what it is that Ben wants that will change everything?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:10 pm

sorenseren wrote:There were a lot of funny moments with JoJo this episode. She really does seem like a fun person to be around.

Loved Jo Jo's line about how she was used to being around a lot of pigs in the Dallas bar scene. LOL!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:12 pm

I have an opinion on the Chris Harrison and Ben talk. I think they had set up for Becca to have a HTD prelim shots etc. and then he decides to send Becca home and keep Amanda. Hence the spoilers of Becca getting a HTD.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3