SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:33 am

When multiple girls tell the lead they can see his connection with another girl..  giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:38 am

They keep stressing that everyone see lauren and Ben connection. Are they trying to set us up for something? I'm thinking maybe their connection isn't as strong as they are wanting us to believe

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:45 am

IMO Ben's actions and how he is with Lauren shows their connection. He's been smitten with her from the start.  They're trying to build up the Mesnick 2.0 situation though IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:59 am

mizzoufan wrote:They keep stressing that everyone see lauren and Ben connection. Are they trying to set us up for something? I'm thinking maybe their connection isn't as strong as they are wanting us to believe

I think the reactions of all the other women on the group date pretty much proved how strong their connection is. We barely saw Ben spend time with her on the island, but the women all did and they were there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:10 am

Eviebloom wrote:Just my thoughts but I think Ben had the strongest connection with Becca and Lauren B.  I mean the real, I could marry this woman and she could fit into my life type of connection.  But Lauren B. was the only one he loved.  I think he sent Becca home earlier to not make her any more hurt, because he did not want to grow more relationships any deeper.  He is intrigued by Caila, and thinks she is beautiful and classy but that love spark just not happening.  Amanda is very sweet, he likes her very much, but that is it... Emily is fun and easy for Ben to have around.  JoJo, is like a best friend to Ben, more like a buddy, fun to have in your friend group kind of girl for him.  I wonder if TPTB told Ben, you need to reassure some of these girls, to keep them on the show, because the relationship with Lauren B. was just too obvious.  Even Becca told Ben that they could all see his connection to Lauren B.  Of course the show will keep everyone wondering!!! :cutesmile!: :crazed
clapping! clapping! Excellent post and ITA!!! :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:25 am

Hi all:)

I saw no one mentioned that Lauren, JoJo, and Ben were in their own corner on the boat having a convo while the other girls were doing they're own thing on the other side of the boat as they were approaching the pigs.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:44 am

Us Weekly article posting negative tweets and only ones that are negative about Caila and Olivia.

From reactions to Caila's totally nonsensical comments to Olivia's eventual departure from the show, watching the Internet's reactions to the show is almost as good as watching the show itself!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-10-funniest-internet-reactions-to-the-show-w163785
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:56 am

Leaving Olivia on the island reminded me of Tenley being left on the aircraft carrier....
I am actually looking forward to the WTA to see if Ben and/or the women confront Leah.
I also want to see Olivia there as well
I think the most revealing statement from Ben was about the difficulty of dating so many women at a time and making sure they are happy.  He's a good guy who actually cares, which is what made the season so hard for him.  Also the comment he made about not picking Olivia on the 2 on 1 - something about it being hard to let go of the one he was so attracted too at first.  It sounds like that is why he kept her around for so long.
I bet it was this episode that made him want to quit the show.

Question - who's getting married on Sunday's show?
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:57 am

sorenseren wrote:Hi all:)

I saw no one mentioned that Lauren, JoJo, and Ben were in their own corner on the boat having a convo while the other girls were doing they're own thing on the other side of the boat as they were approaching the pigs.

starwelcome I did notice that. I remember thinking Ben would have been just as happy to stay there all day!

On another note, being there is talk about the lead, do you think Becca has a chance at all?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:59 am

I cannot believe that about Jojo y'all! (The stuff during college) Eeeek! I know we all have a past and some of us have things that we wish would have never happened but that's HUGE!

Does anyone think that maybe once Ben meets her family, he might get a little overwhelmed with it all? Her family is stinking rich. Like beyond rich! Her mom looks plastic (I know that's rude and I'm sorry but I'm just making an observation) and her brothers are billionaires. I wonder if he thought how well he could fit into that lifestyle. I'm not saying the fact she is rich or whatever makes her a bad person, I'm just saying, some people don't feel like they could fit into that life. I know I wouldn't. I would like to try though!! Lolol

If this needs to be moved, mods, feel free.

Last edited by Julie81 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:59 am

Bullwinkle wrote:Leaving Olivia on the island reminded me of Tenley being left on the aircraft carrier....
I am actually looking forward to the WTA to see if Ben and/or the women confront Leah.
I also want to see Olivia there as well
I think the most revealing statement from Ben was about the difficulty of dating so many women at a time and making sure they are happy.  He's a good guy who actually cares, which is what made the season so hard for him.  Also the comment he made about not picking Olivia on the 2 on 1 - something about it being hard to let go of the one he was so attracted too at first.  It sounds like that is why he kept her around for so long.
I bet it was this episode that made him want to quit the show.

Question - who's getting married on Sunday's show?

Jade and Tanner got married.

I think Ben's niceness to everyone may have caused some false hope with some of the girls. He wasn't intentionally leading them on, but I think he may have a bit.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:03 pm

nutty1 wrote:
sorenseren wrote:Hi all:)

starwelcome   I did notice that. I remember thinking Ben would have been just as happy to stay there all day!

On another note, being there is talk about the lead, do you think Becca has a chance at all?

Id rather watch Becca than Caila or Jojo. That's just me though. I just don't know if she would do this a 3rd time! I would like Amanda as lead too but will she leave her babies again and what single 20 something year old men are seriously ok with taking on two very very small children?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3