SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:12 am

nutty1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yikes! Sounds like a Mesnick to me!

No! No! No!

It had to be Mama Higgins!!!

I am ready to bet a lot that the phone call is to his mum. the rest I need to rewatch

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:12 am

They need to create drama because there probably wasn't any!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:12 am

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I need to watch it again, but I wouldn't be surprised if he let Lauren go, biggest mistake, love her that much, then changed his mind, let JoJo go then got Lauren back.

Lordy if that actually happens. Lets her go but then suddenly changes his mind and is 100% sure he wants to propose to her. LOL.

THAT'S never happened before? twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 Maybe his Mom told him to go with his heart yada yada, Mom's always know best. twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 am

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yikes! Sounds like a Mesnick to me!

No! No! No!

It had to be Mama Higgins!!!

I am ready to bet a lot that the phone call is to his mum. the rest I need to rewatch

I totally agree Sophie. And maybe that's what has never been done before.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 am

nothatgirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I need to watch it again, but I wouldn't be surprised if he let Lauren go, biggest mistake, love her that much, then changed his mind, let JoJo go then got Lauren back.

Well, that is definitely something that's never happened before! That would be an amazing ending, TBH.

Ugh, no. I think it'd be ridiculous. Especially if he proposes. What a mockery.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Lordy if that actually happens. Lets her go but then suddenly changes his mind and is 100% sure he wants to propose to her. LOL.

THAT'S never happened before? twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 Maybe his Mom told him to go with his heart yada yada, Mom's always know best. twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

LOL. I'm just glad I'm not the F1 on this show. If that happened to me I'd tell the lead to go kick rocks if he suddenly changed his mind minutes later and then I'd think he was an absolute loon if he wanted to propose to me. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:14 am

I don't think he actually said the mistake thing at that time. It was in the other preview and if you listen closely it's a totally different vocal tone than the other dialogue they edited it between.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 am

If I was the F1 I wouldn't be happy if he said biggest mistake I love her that much if he was talking about the F2?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 am

mindless wrote:Oh yeah, Becca said she's fallen for Ben in he preview. Ouch.

I think JoJo has the best shot being the next lead. Caila seems 10 years younger than her. No way is she ready for the job. JMO.

If Lauren B is F1, I think Jojo should be the next Lead, she was showed a lot more tonight! I do see a very strong connection between her and Ben though, so as much as I love Ben and Lauren together, a foiler or switcheroo wouldn't shock me that much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 am

Definitely think he's calling mom. The woman answers all normal and happy, IMO he's definitely not pulling a mesnick. He says he loves one more.. That's going to be Lauren. And the phone call actually makes me think things end even better than I thought. He looks so happy and relieved there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 am

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 CavZQU5UkAAgWL2
E! Online ‏@eonline
It looks like JoJo could use a cocktail. Damn you Ben! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:17 am

mindless wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Well, that is definitely something that's never happened before! That would be an amazing ending, TBH.

Ugh, no. I think it'd be ridiculous. Especially if he proposes. What a mockery.

Agreed... I would be disappointed whoever the girl is. Be sure or dont propose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3