SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:26 am

I guess this will be a test to LauBen's growing relationship, and him backing her up will grow them closer.  I think Amanda will back Lauren up and that will 'earn' her the GDR. 

I'm interested to see how the girls will comment on this on sm.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:19 am

Leah sucks if she's the one who told Ben about Lauren and then acting like 'i didn't say anything'.
Have some balls girl.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:29 am

I actually like what Caila said. She is being honest because who really is a 100% sure they will fall in love with a guy dating other women right in front of them in a short amount of time?
Its a realistic approach especially given the fact he isnt able to devote the time needed to nurture a relationship as one would in a real world.
Ben may be a Ten for some but he isnt for others. If she sees him pursuing the Laurens and Jojos why should she promise him she would also fall for him? Why mst all the girls at episode 5 or 6 be half in love woth Ben? He has to do more for people to fall for him IMO.
He probably did if she fell in the end but at least he made the effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:44 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I guess this will be a test to LauBen's growing relationship, and him backing her up will grow them closer.  I think Amanda will back Lauren up and that will 'earn' her the GDR. 

I'm interested to see how the girls will comment on this on sm.

Yes, that will be really interesting to see

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:44 am

What Caila was saying didn't concern me as much as how her expression was like. She was almost half smiling and I constantly thought she was going to say a joke or something funny. And then you had Ben there who had a dead serious face. This contrast made me kind of uncomfortable
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:32 am

BlackHalo wrote:Ugh. I can't see the clips. I'm kinda surprised Lauren b is the one that got thrown under the bus.

If the spoiler that Ben was all about Lauren by Vegas is right, I am actually surprised it didnt happen earlier! Jealous girls = mean girls!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:01 am

It certainly will be an episode not to miss! I hope that after the crying scene, Lauren got to talk to Ben again and he reassured her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:41 am

Does anybody know how Ben is dressed at this GD evening portion?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:13 pm

I am not sure what episode aired this past Monday but just trying hard to finish watching since Tuesday. Have you guys discussed Amanda's forehead, there is no iota of movement at all. Why would a 25yr deem it necessary to freeze their face like that? :soapbox

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:33 pm

lexforlife wrote:I am not sure what episode aired this past Monday but just trying hard to finish watching since Tuesday. Have you guys discussed Amanda's forehead, there is no iota of movement at all. Why would a 25yr deem it necessary to freeze their face like that? :soapbox

Yeah, it's super distracting. We have muscles in our faces so we can make expressions. Paralyzing them makes you look like a wax doll. I don't get why people do it. Since when is having a smooth forehead more important than looking human?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Is it the same episode that JOJO is crying?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Did someone mention that Leah has talked about regretting something after the show?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3