SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:10 am

Haha, this is hilarious! cantstopl http://www.elle.com/culture/news/a33876/the-bachelor-preview-clip/

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:15 am

1st .. That clip with Caila .. Much of what she said was seen as from the back of her head .. That part of a conversation could have been about anything

2nd .. Melissa went back to her boyfriend .. Now hubby .. Just about immediately after filming finished .. He picked her up at the airport .. She screwed Jason over bigtime .. He did have a right IMO to say what he said .. He was kept from Molly because of Melissa's behavior .. The humiliation .. On both their parts .. Was payback . Part of the end deal

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:32 am

"Lauren take some wieners!"   cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:38 am

eversotrue wrote:"Lauren take some wieners!"   cantstopl

I know!! So funny! Her face was priceless!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:39 am

I think the Caila conversation will not reflect negatively on her in any way.  Ben clearly wants her to stay. Ben was so clearly not into Kaitlyn and even had the conversation with her about "spinning his wheels" and Shawn.  Yet Kaitlyn kept him.  And.  Viola Ben becomes Ben10 the Bachelor.  Just like Caila will become Caila the beautiful diverse in every way next Bachelorette.

JMO Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:42 am

I thought it was fun that the video showed Lauren holding the baby pig.  I liked that she was comfortable with them. 🐷 PINKHEART
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:45 am

The conversation in the Caila clip doesn't match the head movements ..... Uuummmmmm

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:01 am

Jeepers wrote:The conversation in the Caila clip doesn't match the head movements .....  Uuummmmmm

IA - and neither does her facial/mouth expressions when he says "hurt me how". Strange spliced up clip IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:51 am

Ben's green shorts though..  cantstopl cantstopl  cantstopl
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:38 am

nothatgirl wrote:I wonder if Amanda went to talk to him and told him that Lauren is genuine, since she got the GDR. I'm also wondering if it's definitely Leah or possibly Lauren h, since it's kind of strange she got eliminated the week after her 1-on-1.

This does seem like a way more interesting episode than RS's spoilers had made it seem like.

For me its obvious that it`s Leah that told him. The way she was saying it wasn't her was IMO showing that she lied (her tone and how she looked at her before even asking what had happened). My guess is that Leah told him and after that someone else talked to him saying its not true. He also saw how Lauren had been crying (the group date rose is still on the table so the date is still going on and he must have seen how crushed Lauren was). Leah then sneaked over to his place to redeem herself but he ended up sending her home...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:08 am

In his last blog Ben wrote, at the end:

"What happens next week really rocked me to the core and, frankly, made me question everything"

I would guess that had to do with having so strong feelings for Lauren and suddenly not knowing if she was playing a game… THAT would have made him question everything. Also the Rose ceremony before they girls told him that Olivia was two faced… Two similar things in a couple of days

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:24 am

^ he could have been talking about Caila and her love rant as well..
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3