SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:14 pm

On Lauren's date please take note of Ben's friends (if they show them) just to see if they are from Humanity&Hope, etc.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Miyala wrote:Lauren is getting a lot of negative things on her instagram about Ben sleeping with all 3 of the girls. I guess now the hard times begin for real.  
Yes, it's really bad. Can never understand the need for some to be clueless and heartless. They even post spoilers and or who they like better on her IG.
Yes, it's crazy how heartless some people can be. They just want to be right, they don't care if it hurts someone. no
Poor Lauren, it must be very hard on her. hmmm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:20 pm

I doubt Ben slept with all three girls. The way he has recently talked about sex and how he feels being unlovable or undeserving because of it. Three girls in basically three days? I'm not buying it!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Maddy wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Miyala wrote:Lauren is getting a lot of negative things on her instagram about Ben sleeping with all 3 of the girls. I guess now the hard times begin for real.  
Yes, it's really bad. Can never understand the need for some to be clueless and heartless. They even post spoilers and or who they like better on her IG.
Yes, it's crazy how heartless some people can be. They just want to be right, they don't care if it hurts someone. no
Poor Lauren, it must be very hard on her. hmmm

True, her message is Grateful , and their message is the opposite. I think she's prepared as she can be but it still can get to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Julie81 wrote:I doubt Ben slept with all three girls. The way he has recently talked about sex and how he feels being unlovable or undeserving because of it. Three girls in basically three days? I'm not buying it!

IMO - I do not Buy this either

First she will Know if She & Ben  DID = maybe she told him - lets wait till you get down on 1 knee

Next while I think this Bubble can make people crazy - & Male Hormones can get control of His Mind

I do not see a connection with his F3 - either He or her - I think she has decided the friend zone long ago - so why wud She = plus I think she now turning her focus on  = The Bette  prize

His F2 - All of the Bait & switch is partially believable  because  of the Chemistry with Her as we can see in several scenes  but = I still believe Ben has the Ability to see the Prize = Lauren

I Think he is Over the Moon on Lauren- Praying she will say Yes  & cannot wait to whisk her away

So - No Way to the Tabloid Bunk of Sleeping with All /

Last edited by Raggy 43 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:42 pm

ITA^^ I just can't believe he and Caila got it on. IMO it would be awkward. I do believe F2 though.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:54 pm

I think it's possible he slept with final 2, but I highly doubt all 3... The people arguing in Lauren's IG comments are quoting US weekly like it's the Bible. Seriously? US Weekly is little more reliable than the National Enquirer... You can't believe anything in those magazines. The only people who know how many he slept with are he and the three remaining girls. End of story.

The only publication that actually writes real things pertaining to the Bachelor on a regular basis is People because that is the magazine they partner with. (In addition to an interview here and there with CH or the Bachelor, etc). US Weekly claims to have "sources" that give them this info. Don't buy it.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Actually, in the past either US or Life&Stlye one (it varies from season to season) normally has an insider scoop before the FRC that actually does have some truth to it.  Normally, it has some behind the scenes info leading up to the FRC, both the final few dates/days and hours.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Actually, in the past either US or Life&Stlye one (it varies from season to season) normally has an insider scoop before the FRC that actually does have some truth to it.  Normally, it has some behind the scenes info leading up to the FRC, both the final few dates/days and hours.

ITA and think that the US Weekly article this season (they've been the "anointed one" the last couple of seasons) does have some truth to it. But in past seasons I've actually bought the issue and compared what they wrote to what actually happened as the season ended and found that they also write some things that aren't factual - or at least that aren't shown. I think they get some good information but also some information that supports whatever narrative the show wants them to publicize that may not be as good.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:08 am

from Episode 6, Sharleen's blog
FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 ?format=750w

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 ?format=1000w
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:10 am

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 CbTFlaOUYAE0uEw
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Have seatbelts not made it to Indiana either? #TheBachelor

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 CbTGA3FUMAAjvo-
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
This looks like it could be a scene from 'Grease' or 'American Graffiti.'
@BachelorABC #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:21 am

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 CbTKq-6WAAEa1b0
https://twitter.com/jordynhtaylor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88