SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:43 pm

bilolo wrote:As i see it and how Ben has been with Lauren, i don't think he'd let her go even if his parents preferred Jojo :yes:
The way he acts with her and looks at her is different and it's visible.

IMO unless Lauren made some humongous egregious "error" that completely shocked Ben to the core, there is no way that he would let her go.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:49 pm

I love JoJo and Lauren's friendship especially because it reminds me of Whitney and Becca and their decision to not let the ending ruin their friendship. I'm personally really hoping they allow JoJo to be the Bachelorette so everyone gets a happy ending!

Caila can go on BIP.

I really think Ben and Lauren are the real deal. They remind me of Ashley and JP in a lot of ways.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:06 pm

I would love to see Jojo as the bachelorette. I know F2 never gets the role (other than Trista) but I hope she gets it!!

I don't like her for Ben but I do like her and would enjoy her as a lead!

I also just see "it" with Lauren and Ben and as much as all this crap about loving two women scares me a little bit, I am hopeful that they are ok today! I have to be hopeful because if not, I'll be too upset! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Lauren is getting a lot of negative things on her instagram about Ben sleeping with all 3 of the girls. I guess now the hard times begin for real.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Miyala wrote:Lauren is getting a lot of negative things on her instagram about Ben sleeping with all 3 of the girls. I guess now the hard times begin for real.  

Yes, it's really bad. Can never understand the need for some to be clueless and heartless. They even post spoilers and or who they like better on her IG.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Miyala wrote:Lauren is getting a lot of negative things on her instagram about Ben sleeping with all 3 of the girls. I guess now the hard times begin for real.  

Yes, it's really bad. Can never understand the need for some to be clueless and heartless. They even post spoilers and or who they like better on her IG.

Nature of the beast. Very sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Idlemess wrote:

Some people there can get really annoying. They've turned Lauren's IG into a thread -- that's not as friendly as ours!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Her comment section is an absolute mess.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 pm

so sad...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Now I go to bed. It will not be hard to get out of bed tomorrow to see what you guys have been writing about their date (live in europe). Im a little nervous about them showing too much of the "conflict" now between them and less about the connection (to create doubt). Also afraid of them shortening their date because of Emilys date… Hope Im wrong about those things

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Sharleen's blog
Episode 6
FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 ?format=750w

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 ?format=750w
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Miyala wrote:Now I go to bed. It will not be hard to get out of bed tomorrow to see what you guys have been writing about their date (live in europe). Im a little nervous about them showing too much of the "conflict" now between them and less about the connection (to create doubt). Also afraid of them shortening their date because of Emilys date… Hope Im wrong about those things

Goodnite Miyala! There will be a lot to catch up on tomorrow I think. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88