SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:44 pm

She sure timed her extractions perfectly, although I think Ben would have enjoyed nursing her back to health himself. Loving all the clues lately!

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Welcome to the family to all the new members! Glad you decided to join the fun laugh out loud we are getting closer to the real fun, post season press!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Now that I think about it, it must be so hard to hide your affections for someone. Especially that they're a new couple, they must want to shout their love for each other on top of the mountains!!!
And last night, Ben was stag on Janner's wedding. Poor, Benny. I can't help but wonder how much he wished he was with HER to celebrate love that night. Whew, MARCH IS COMING.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
dyra wrote:
snipped

Ouh sorry about that, must be missed out somewhere. Can I have the link for the previous discussion. Bit disappointed but I believe in LauBen laugh out loud

welcomeyall dyra - that conversation was a long time ago. It would be buried somewhere in threads, maybe even in a thread that's locked. However here is the pic cropped and flipped. You can see the blonde's hair is a different style, and her face, what we can see, IMO is not like Lauren's cheeks at all.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 Captur19

https://www.instagram.com/p/_syDJamy0F/?taken-by=higgins.ben

Guys...that's the BABY's face...turn the pic and you can see his blond hair and chocolate fingers. Ben also tagged the baby's mom in the pic...I also hate to burst anyone's bubble...

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:24 pm

ForeverLove wrote:She sure timed her extractions perfectly, although I think Ben would have enjoyed nursing her back to health himself. Loving all the clues lately!

What other clues? I have been so busy, I haven't kept up. Thanks.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm

MollieB's snapchat pic with all arrows pointing from Ben to LB, their liking cute Pooh quotes about love the dinner scene with Lady and the Tramp. Both being seen at airports around the same time this weekend and then virtual radio silence at the same time .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:42 pm

harts05 wrote: snipped
Guys...that's the BABY's face...turn the pic and you can see his blond hair and chocolate fingers.  Ben also tagged the baby's mom in the pic...I also hate to burst anyone's bubble...

The baby's face is to the left of the pic, the Mom's face is on the right of the pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
harts05 wrote: snipped
Guys...that's the BABY's face...turn the pic and you can see his blond hair and chocolate fingers.  Ben also tagged the baby's mom in the pic...I also hate to burst anyone's bubble...

The baby's face is to the left of the pic, the Mom's face is on the right of the pic.

yep...you are right! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 2498057887

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 CbQrjWKWcAQTi1x
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Buckle up, Bachelor Nation. We're headed to Warsaw, Indiana tonight!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Are you sure I'm not watching the Bachelorette? laugh out loud

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 3UG84fe
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 R1bOw2b

note: these are my caps from the preview last night.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Awwwww!! How he looks at her, he's all heart eyes and she looks like the happiest girl on the planet.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Well that's super cute. Ben looks so smitten!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88