SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:39 am

Alanna wrote:I still can't get over how some men that seem so unromantic and stoic almost, like Ben and Tanner, turn into mush that cry and "babe!" all over the place after 3 days when they find someone they're really into laugh out loud I know this storyline sucks that he fell in love with two women but Lauren must know that he's really very different with her than with anyone else.
Yup, I agree; she'd have to.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jupi Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:48 am

I'm so excited to watch their 1-on-1 tonight, this day can't go by soon enough laugh out loud

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:58 am

rhondam wrote:
Alanna wrote:I still can't get over how some men that seem so unromantic and stoic almost, like Ben and Tanner, turn into mush that cry and "babe!" all over the place after 3 days when they find someone they're really into laugh out loud I know this storyline sucks that he fell in love with two women but Lauren must know that he's really very different with her than with anyone else.
Yup, I agree; she'd have to.

I hope she is strong enough to weather the storm that is yet to come.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:01 am

MiniDiva wrote: welcomeyall  @dyra   Tonight should be a great epi for Lauren B. and Ben.  

Couldn't find the Ben IG post you mentioned.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Xj5myVe

Thanks. I wish I wasn't too observant. But I'm trying to convince myself that the reflection on the plate is actually Lauren and the necklace has initials "LB" . Am I right ? plotting

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:02 am

CarrieA wrote:I was watching their time in the streets of Mexico City last night with headphones in and caught a cut of them saying good bye to each other before they cut to Jubilee and back to the making out again in front of the big door where Ben quietly says "goodnight babe" and they pull each other in before you hear her a little louder say goodnight through them kissing. Gahh tonight can't come fast enough awwww

I must rewatch this later on today  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:05 am

I actually feel like they might show us a lot of their date tonight too! In last nights previews, there was driving around in the truck, then we know for sure at the youth center, a kiss at the youth center, then it showed them toasting with his friends, then it showed them standing there on some deck/balcony and then the scene of Lauren and him on a brown couch with Lauren saying "that made me sick to my stomach" most likely talking about the Leah situation. Sure seems there is a lot of footage from that date. Does anyone know where they are on that couch? doesn't seem like a Bar setting at that point, wonder if they go back to a hotel.

Compare this to Jojos date and it seems they stay at wrigley field the whole time.

Can't wait for tonight, hopefully they show us good stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:06 am

dyra wrote:
MiniDiva wrote: welcomeyall  @dyra   Tonight should be a great epi for Lauren B. and Ben.  

Couldn't find the Ben IG post you mentioned.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Xj5myVe

Thanks. I wish I wasn't too observant. But I'm trying to convince myself that the reflection on the plate is actually Lauren and the necklace has initials "LB" . Am I right ? plotting

Welcome!!

I think this pic has been discussed before and I'm pretty sure it's this baby's mom in the pic and not Lauren. Sorry to burst your bubble! hmmm I wish it was her though!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:19 am

Julie81 wrote:

Welcome!!

I think this pic has been discussed before and I'm pretty sure it's this baby's mom in the pic and not Lauren. Sorry to burst your bubble! hmmm I wish it was her though!! Lol

Ouh sorry about that, must be missed out somewhere. Can I have the link for the previous discussion. Bit disappointed but I believe in LauBen laugh out loud
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:35 am

~~~~~~~~Welcome Dyra~~~~~~~~~ We lurkers sure did come out of lurkdom to buy a ticket on the love train this season£> 🚋 to cheer LauBen on! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:43 am

dyra wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

Welcome!!

Ouh sorry about that, must be missed out somewhere. Can I have the link for the previous discussion. Bit disappointed but I believe in LauBen laugh out loud

Oh gosh, girl! I think I was just lurking at that time too so I have no idea where it is! Lol sorry!! Maybe someone better at this could help out! giggling
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:08 pm

dyra wrote:
snipped

welcomeyall dyra - that conversation was a long time ago. It would be buried somewhere in threads, maybe even in a thread that's locked. However here is the pic cropped and flipped. You can see the blonde's hair is a different style, and her face, what we can see, IMO is not like Lauren's cheeks at all.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Captur19

https://www.instagram.com/p/_syDJamy0F/?taken-by=higgins.ben

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:39 pm

I know we have all been speculating that Lauren and Ben may have had a SHV this weekend due to the somewhat silence on SM and it being Valentine's Day... I just came across another clue that makes that possible. I just saw two pics of Lauren on twitter that were taken on Friday in the Portland airport. We all know Ben flew into LA on Friday and did the hospital charity event, but this puts Lauren as most likely having flown to LA on Friday as well. Maybe someone else has already mentioned it... but it's the first evidence I've seen that she had left Portland after having her wisdom teeth removed last week.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88