SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Thanks Lucas and Diana for the sc! Very interesting indeed, Lauren looks like a happy girl meeting up with her hunky date.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Lol, please analyze Lucas. You're great!

They are all beautiful women.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:25 pm

And Amanda has a rose!

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I know I can be a little warped at times but this just strikes me as kind of funny - it's Ben's view from the rose podium on Episode 7:

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 7_rc10

I see these pictures and the first thing that popped in my head was the following:
Jojo - well I better become Mrs. Higgins after that Chicago date.
Caila - Pretty little princess here, I may not have gotten a date but he will pick me. (she has that little smirk going)
Lauren - Wow I love this guy.
Becca - Wait am I going home or do I get a HTD?
Amanda - Yes I have a rose but am worried at who he will pick and I still have to contend with.

JMO but that is what I see when I see those pictures.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Realme wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I know I can be a little warped at times but this just strikes me as kind of funny - it's Ben's view from the rose podium on Episode 7:

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 7_rc10

I see these pictures and the first thing that popped in my head was the following:
Jojo - well I better become Mrs. Higgins after that Chicago date.
Caila - Pretty little princess here, I may not have gotten a date but he will pick me. (she has that little smirk going)
Lauren - Wow I love this guy.
Becca - Wait am I going home or do I get a HTD?
Amanda - Yes I have a rose but am worried at who he will pick and I still have to contend with.

JMO but that is what I see when I see those pictures.

I also see a big giveaway that Emily was sent home earlier!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:Lol, please analyze Lucas. You're great!

They are all beautiful women.

Indeed they are all - each in their own right - beautiful women.

I was thinking of subtitling the image as "4 Funerals and a Wedding" because that's how they seem to be looking at the RC; but someone beat me to it. The reason I found this a bit humorous is each of these images were only one frame in the preview and the editors knew exactly what they were doing when they picked each particular slice of video to include in the preview.

I assume that this episode was handled the way they typically do in that the GD rose (which Amanda got) assures a HTD so everyone else is seen awaiting their fate:

Amanda - looks serious and scared (for no reason short term as she's the only one with a rose)
Caila - looks either smug or she just has a nervous smile but I think smug is more likely
Becca - just looks sad and perhaps nervous too
JoJo - looks a bit "haughty" with her head raised and eyes lowered. You've heard the expression "to look down your nose at someone"? That's the look.
Lauren - of all the images and SCs of Lauren all season, this one is my favorite. Her head is ever so slightly lowered and her eyes ever so slightly raised which makes her look "flirty", but the smile looks genuine. If I were a photographer and wanted to take a picture like that of a model I would tell the model "think about someone that you love and how you feel about them" and when they gave me that pose I'd take the picture.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:59 pm

SM activity:
Lauren just retweeted GMA's post for Valentines: a GIF from the Lady and the Tramp -- that cute scene of the dogs eating spaghetti and then kissing.
Ben posted a love quote from Winnie the Pooh in Instagram:
"Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it, you feel it."
And Ben's caption was: Never too old to take in some wisdom from these two. Happy Valentine's Day from my good friends Pooh bear and Piglet.

Both were done 2 hours ago.
Could they be together ATM? FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 2498057887

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Kind of a change of topic, but I really don't think that Ben saying he loved two girls should come as a very big surprise to viewers of the show. He was chosen as the lead and is loved by so many because he is such a sensitive, caring guy who is really ready to find love.

He comes off as the type of person who loves freely and easily (he even said on his first date with Lauren that he had to hold himself back because he is one to jump all in quickly). So for him to say he had feelings of love for two girls is not surprising, IMO. I think it would've been shocking if this hadn't been difficult for him, because he wants to do right by this process and see every relationship to the end.

Also, all the upcoming crying doesn't surprise me because you can tell it truly hurts him to hurt others (you could see this as early as Week 5 when he let Jubilee go). It may not mean so much that he is conflicted in who to choose (which TPTB want you to think) but that he is just struggling with breaking up with someone else he cares about. In the end, the one he is truly in love with and can't live without will come out as the "winner" and I hope and am fairly certain that is Lauren.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:33 pm

charmained wrote:SM activity:
Lauren just retweeted GMA's post for Valentines: a GIF from the Lady and the Tramp -- that cute scene of the dogs eating spaghetti and then kissing.
Ben posted a love quote from Winnie the Pooh in Instagram:
"Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it, you feel it."
And Ben's caption was: Never too old to take in some wisdom from these two. Happy Valentine's Day from my good friends Pooh bear and Piglet.

Both were done 2 hours ago.
Could they be together ATM? FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 2498057887

Maybe ;) I don't think they'd be posting gooey messages if they weren't happily in a relationship (probably with each other).
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:24 pm

On March 25th, Ben will be at the Baker Youth Club. I wonder if Lauren will be there again with him.

https://www.bakeryouthclub.com/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:55 pm

AmoreBella wrote:On March 25th, Ben will be at the Baker Youth Club. I wonder if Lauren will be there again with him.

https://www.bakeryouthclub.com/

thanks for sharing. That's awesome makes me want to hop on a plane and attend FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 1710264613

it would be awesome if Lauren was there.. so she could interact with his friends and family
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88