SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Duke702 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:57 pm

eliza3 wrote:
limoncello wrote:okay, so now this sounds ridiculous but while watching the new sneak peak of the date with Jojo I've noticed a different body language from Ben when she jumped on his back (which was coincidentally the same as with Lauren on her first 1on1). Notice his hands holding their legs:

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Screen12

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Screen13
FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Screen14
my SC

I know this doesn't mean anything, but I remember seeing this moment then and thinking back in my head that it was cute and unusual to hold somebody's legs with your hands like that Hugesmile but I know it was just a fragment of the whole walking so let's get back to being normal now FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 3806527698

I see what you mean.   With JoJo he rests his forearm on her legs to carry her.  With Lauren he actually grabs her leg to carry her.....guess he wants that "personal touch" with Lauren!!  FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 3806527698

Lauren is a lot taller than JoJo so that could be why he holds her legs differently.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 pm

I just listened to a CH interview I posted elsewhere here. He said most leads do fall for their last two. It's like having a list of what you like/love in a person. Sometimes you love some things in one and different things in another . That's what got to Ben on his F2. Both offered different things . IG that LB fits him better, and per CH, their connection will amp up.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
limoncello wrote:okay, so now this sounds ridiculous but while watching the new sneak peak of the date with Jojo I've noticed a different body language from Ben when she jumped on his back (which was coincidentally the same as with Lauren on her first 1on1). Notice his hands holding their legs:

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Screen12

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Screen13
FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Screen14
my SC

I know this doesn't mean anything, but I remember seeing this moment then and thinking back in my head that it was cute and unusual to hold somebody's legs with your hands like that Hugesmile but I know it was just a fragment of the whole walking so let's get back to being normal now FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 3806527698

I see what you mean.   With JoJo he rests his forearm on her legs to carry her.  With Lauren he actually grabs her leg to carry her.....guess he wants that "personal touch" with Lauren!!  FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 3806527698

Lauren is a lot taller than JoJo so that could be why he holds her legs differently.

Also, Jojo's jeans might be tight and unable to reach as far around Ben as far as Lauren's in her shorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think it's totally possible for Ben to have feasibly picked both women- like if Lauren hadn't been there, he could have picked JoJo and been pretty happy. He had strong, strong connections with them both. I see it as- Lauren was strong out of the gate. The woman he had the most initial attraction with, and it just kept growing and growing. The Brooks, if you will- except that Lauren is obviously reciprocating in a strong way that Brooks never could. JoJo is like Chris. Ben was able to keep his relationships separate, and he did end up building something really solid and great with her, despite what all he had with Lauren, just like Des did with Chris despite her love/infatuation for Brooks. The fact that Ben picked Lauren anyway, despite how awesome he felt about JoJo by the end and he fact that maybe things *could* have worked with JoJo too, just goes to show how strong his connection with Lauren was. I have no doubt he picked LoLo and they are still together. I just hope he is helping her feel confident and Lauren is secure- and hopefully not even watching. And I hope JoJo is ok, gets the Bachette gig and an awesome man of her own. And then all is well. I'm kind of dreading the upcoming drama. I really do like all 3 involved. That kind of rarely happens. I just prefer Ben with Lauren- they just fit.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:40 am

dpao84 wrote:Also something interesting to note, Mollie just posted a snap chat of the cover of US Weekly with Ben on the cover and pointed red arrows to Lauren's face.

Highly doubt she'd be doing that if her sister was 1. brokenhearted 2. affected poorly by what the article says

Just thought I'd share as I think it's a good sign for our couple. I really like Lauren and her family from social media things I've seen. Seem like cool down to earth people. Really looking forward to her hometown.

What is Mollie's snapchat name? Sorry, I haven't been able to find it and wanted to add her! Smiley TIA

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:47 am

adj13 wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Also something interesting to note, Mollie just posted a snap chat of the cover of US Weekly with Ben on the cover and pointed red arrows to Lauren's face.

Highly doubt she'd be doing that if her sister was 1. brokenhearted 2. affected poorly by what the article says

Just thought I'd share as I think it's a good sign for our couple. I really like Lauren and her family from social media things I've seen. Seem like cool down to earth people. Really looking forward to her hometown.

What is Mollie's snapchat name? Sorry, I haven't been able to find it and wanted to add her! Smiley TIA

I saw this on another thread ...
molls_balls18 is her account

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:28 pm

my SC

I've been mulling this series of images for a while now, and there's two things I see that are interesting.

One is Ben's hands. Just as the face is a concentration of involuntary muscles that express emotions we are feeling (without our conscious knowledge that we are expressing them), the hands concentrate our senses of touch. This is why when we see people kiss and they (organically) hold someone's face in our hands during the kiss it's very intimate. So intimate, in fact, that it would probably be inappropriate to kiss like that as a first kiss - that level of intimacy is best reserved for lovers or a couple on the path to becoming lovers. I see Ben's touch on Lauren's legs a bit the same - it's not something a gentleman would do to a woman unless there was some sense of intimacy between them - at least enough to know that she would not be offended by or uncomfortable with him touching here there. I see Ben almost attempting to not touch JoJo when he carries her on his back but (probably without thinking about what he's doing) is comfortable touching Lauren that way.

The other thing is how Lauren is holding on to Ben compared to how JoJo is holding on to Ben. JoJo has only one arm around Ben but Lauren has both her arms around him and is actually nuzzling her face into Ben's neck. IMO just as Ben seems more comfortable with a more intimate contact with Lauren than he is with JoJo, Lauren is expressing a more intimate contact with Ben than is JoJo.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Is it just me, or have a bit swapped the scripts between JoJo and Lauren? I think I read some blogs about LauBen awesome connection, but suddenly they are all just chemistry?! I'm getting a whiplash how fast the scripts get changed.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:03 pm

^
I think this could be the Mesnick much ado during the show. How Ben is now all about JoJo and appears to cool with Lauren.
CH said there's a 3/4 Mesnick laugh out loud, whatever. That's the script

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 pm

If CH, master of the hyperbole, is saying it is 3/4 of something--divide it by 2 and subtract half. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 pm

I think the Mesnick reference is just the fact that Ben will cry and be really emotional on the final day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If CH, master of the hyperbole, is saying it is 3/4 of something--divide it by 2 and subtract half. JMOAA

:yes: But then the 1/4 not included is the main thing about a Mesnick. No switcheroo. I'm down with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88