SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Question. How many weeks should it be now since filming ended?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:50 pm

Maybe about 3 months.
As far as that piggyback pose above--that's done almost every single season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:54 pm

limoncello wrote:okay, so now this sounds ridiculous but while watching the new sneak peak of the date with Jojo I've noticed a different body language from Ben when she jumped on his back (which was coincidentally the same as with Lauren on her first 1on1). Notice his hands holding their legs:

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Screen12

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Screen13
FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Screen14
my SC

I know this doesn't mean anything, but I remember seeing this moment then and thinking back in my head that it was cute and unusual to hold somebody's legs with your hands like that Hugesmile but I know it was just a fragment of the whole walking so let's get back to being normal now FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 3806527698

I see what you mean. With JoJo he rests his forearm on her legs to carry her. With Lauren he actually grabs her leg to carry her.....guess he wants that "personal touch" with Lauren!! FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 3806527698
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Does anyone remmember on Brad season the girls complained as well about the special time Emily received. They even spoke ill about her possible using the death of her fiance to get Brad to be more sympathetic

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:27 pm

On the piggyback ride: I noticed that too, but maybe it's also because Lauren is tiny and Ben wanted to have a secure hold on her. I just think that Benlo's looked more comfortable and "perfect".

But I also noticed that in Ben and Jojo's date, Ben looked so happy and all smiles. That's why these stupid doubts in my head that he picks Jojo in the end don't go away. But then maybe Ben was happy in that date because he still had hangover from the Warsaw, Indiana date. It's possible that came first, right?

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:34 pm

I think he is happy with Jojo because he is all into her during their dates. There is a reason why he loves her too. They also have a strong connection. What to me is telling regarding that he has stronger feelings for Lauren is that he is chasing HER also when Jojo is around…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:37 pm

charmained wrote:On the piggyback ride: I noticed that too, but maybe it's also because Lauren is tiny and Ben wanted to have a secure hold on her. I just think that Benlo's looked more comfortable and "perfect".

But I also noticed that in Ben and Jojo's date, Ben looked so happy and all smiles. That's why these stupid doubts in my head that he picks Jojo in the end don't go away. But then maybe Ben was happy in that date because he still had hangover from the Warsaw, Indiana date. It's possible that came first, right?

Part of the reason Ben could've been so smiley and happy on this date was because of what the date entailed. He was getting a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on Wrigley Field... a dream come true for a Cubs fan like him. I'm sure he enjoys his time with JoJo. She seems like she is a very fun person to be around, but I think he would've been smiley and happy no matter who was with him on that date. My husband could take a crazy person with him to Wrigley and look like he was on cloud 9 because it's a dream come true for a Cubs fan.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Now we have had "radio silence" from Ben and Lauren almost 24 Hrs or?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Miyala wrote:Now we have had "radio silence" from Ben and Lauren almost 24 Hrs or?

"Sweet" time giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:05 pm

The biggest difference to me is that even when he's on group dates with Jojo it's the Lauren connection that everyone is noticing and talking about. Even early on it had to be that much more strong. Doesn't mean it wasn't there with Jojo too, just means that he seemed to be picking Lauren over Jojo early on as well, so doesn't surprise me that in the end he picked Lauren over JoJo.

He took Lauren to walk the city in mexico which was special and all the other women were talking about how much time she was with him. And then on the group date with Jojo right there, they seemed to have something that stood out, even though Ben in his blog says he didn't really spend that much time with Lauren that day. When they go to his hometown, he gives Lauren the date that that is close to his heart, takes her to his local hangout and gets to meet his friends.

As much as they are going to push the blindside thing with Jojo, IMO I don't think she really will be. She had to know when it was her and Lauren at the end, there was a good chance Ben was choosing Lauren. Dont get me wrong, I do absolutely think she will be heartbroken, but I think the blindside thing is definitely a TPTB story line. I think at ATFR she will be in a much better place as it appears she is on social media and she will be confident and poised, I don't see her giving TPTB any further drama. For Ben and Lauren's sake I hope that's the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Also something interesting to note, Mollie just posted a snap chat of the cover of US Weekly with Ben on the cover and pointed red arrows to Lauren's face.

Highly doubt she'd be doing that if her sister was 1. brokenhearted 2. affected poorly by what the article says

Just thought I'd share as I think it's a good sign for our couple. I really like Lauren and her family from social media things I've seen. Seem like cool down to earth people. Really looking forward to her hometown.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:49 pm

I think it's totally possible for Ben to have feasibly picked both women- like if Lauren hadn't been there, he could have picked JoJo and been pretty happy. He had strong, strong connections with them both. I see it as- Lauren was strong out of the gate. The woman he had the most initial attraction with, and it just kept growing and growing. The Brooks, if you will- except that Lauren is obviously reciprocating in a strong way that Brooks never could. JoJo is like Chris. Ben was able to keep his relationships separate, and he did end up building something really solid and great with her, despite what all he had with Lauren, just like Des did with Chris despite her love/infatuation for Brooks. The fact that Ben picked Lauren anyway, despite how awesome he felt about JoJo by the end and he fact that maybe things *could* have worked with JoJo too, just goes to show how strong his connection with Lauren was. I have no doubt he picked LoLo and they are still together. I just hope he is helping her feel confident and Lauren is secure- and hopefully not even watching. And I hope JoJo is ok, gets the Bachette gig and an awesome man of her own. And then all is well. I'm kind of dreading the upcoming drama. I really do like all 3 involved. That kind of rarely happens. I just prefer Ben with Lauren- they just fit.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88