SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:Is there a Ben/Lauren fan thread yet?

Yes, its just a bit further down the menu. Oh wait, I suppose it doesn't specify, BEN / LAUREN. But, so far it has been just about Ben / Lauren from what I've read. We could have a Jojo/Ben fan thread as well. It's just a matter of starting them. Mods/Admins start them? We can't, right? I'd like to post in the fan thread more, if it weren't just me checking back in there.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Ben was tagged on Instagram at lax this morning. I'd say he's en route to see his lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Yes, here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3296p288-ben-higgins-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#916505

Lauren's name is not in the thread name to not spoiled our unspoiled friends!

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:24 pm

sophienette wrote:

Yes, here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3296p288-ben-higgins-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#916505

Lauren's name is not in the thread name to not spoiled our unspoiled friends!

Gotcha, I suppose last time, Becca and Whitney had their own fan threads after Chris let Kaitlyn go and it was aired. Ah. See, I must think of unspoiled friends, too. They have so much more WILLPOWER than I. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 3806527698
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:41 pm

There a new behind the scenes vid from ABC57 about Ben's return to Warsaw. Shows a lot of LauBen pda while filming and waiting around . This date was special to him because of what it means to him. Loved the vid but I can't post it. #technical difficulties

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:49 pm

http://www.abc57.com/story/31204620/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:57 pm

He was at the LA Children's Hospital today.

https://twitter.com/abc7denise/status/698206937259769856

Maybe he won't be watching the Valentines Day special alone :cutesmile!:

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:16 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
charmained wrote:Hello, everyone!
This is my first time posting here and I'm so glad I found this thread. Ever since I found this two weeks ago, I've been checking it day and night. And you guys really make my life! ;)) I am such a Lauren B addict now that I begin to not care about Ben anymore hahaha But of course I still want them to end up together. ...

welcomeyall  charmained Welcome1

If you've been reading this thread you may know that it's not a fan thread - it's a discussion thread so you may see both positives and negatives posted about Lauren B. That said IMO many comments are positive in nature because there are people here who really like what we've seen of her.

This is also a spoiler thread and as you explore around you you're going to find spoilers that agree with your "FEELing" that Ben picks Lauren.

IMO as well the previews can get in your head but that's exactly what TPTB intend - they want to cast doubt and raise questions about the outcome. Don't let them get to you too badly though as they are a slice and dice of fragments that really aren't indicative of what many believe will end up happening.

Thank you for the warm welcome, and the fair warning! But I'm enjoying reading the negatives as well. **edited**

I understand the splice and dice footage now. Is it too bad to wish this season's Bach only shows Ben and Lauren's love story?  giggling  Though honestly, I love seeing the girls together and develop their friendships. Only proves that Ben is just a guy and a girl's world will continue turning.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:36 pm

That bts sneak is too cute. So much natural chemistry between LauBen.

Btw have people decided on a combined name for them?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:That bts sneak is too cute. So much natural chemistry between LauBen.

Btw have people decided on a combined name for them?

I like BeLa. The essence of that word is beauty. Like their blooming love story. #sappyIknow

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Reminder, we do not comment on what opinions members, fans or not, should or shouldn't have. Everyone has an opinion, and it's against the rules to suggest they will or should agree with you.

Also, we have fan threads for Ben the spoiled F1 and Ben the spoiled F2. They are meant to post all positive posts and fan as much as one would like.

The General threads, although consists of positive and negative opinions, they are not meant to OTT fanning with cheerleaders hearts and swings etc. They are more of an opinion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Kept looking at the current temp - 18 degrees while watching that video! Brrrrr.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88