SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by emusha Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:I posted this somewhere else, but I think it belongs here. Outside of an ITM regarding Leah/Lauren, we have not had any voiceovers or ITMs from Ben regarding Lauren or their relationship since episode 3. Lauren has done a lot of narrating about how *she* feels, but not so much Ben. That's 3 whole episodes without getting inside his head to hear his thoughts on this girl. It's no surprise; I'm sure everything they had had to hit the editing room floor so as to not give it away. But I'm excited for this date to also get more thoughts from Ben. I'm excited to get back in his head regarding Lauren. I loved some of what he said on the first date- wanting this girl to really know him, feeling like this girl was changing him, feeling that his is how he'd want a first date with his wife to feel like. Excited to see what he has to say about date #2!

this makes me LOL Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 3806527698 at how the previous bach mr. soules was completely inarticulate doing this job... Ben is so specific and well-spoken when he describes things.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Welcome to the train....ForeverLove we are happy to have you aboard!!!!!!!

Aww! You're my first welcome so Thank You! I say henceforth , full speed ahead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Goodness I am not the kind of person to wish the weekend away but ever since the season started I have found myself doing exactly that just so i can see some Lauren and Ben time. Sad right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:29 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:Goodness I am not the kind of person to wish the weekend away but ever since the season started I have found myself doing exactly that just so i can see some Lauren and Ben time. Sad right?

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 3806527698 I used to have a life , but since I found this board, it has almost become my life!!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Ha that's why I love it here. It makes me feel normal to be this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Diana wrote:Ben posts two IG posts and retweeted about their date. I wonder who's excited? laugh out loud

There were many of us who called Lauren as F1 as soon as those first photos of that date popped up on Twitter. Ben looked happier in those pictures than he did Kaitlyn's entire season rotfl

Yep!! I have a Bachelor betting pool every season. This season 11 of us watched opening night unspoiled. Most don't even watch season and two people was their first time watching at all.

After the first night we pick top 4, f1 and next Bachelorette. 9 of us put Lauren in f4 and 5 picked her as f1, including me. Other picks for f1: Caila, Jennifer, Becca, Samantha and Olivia.

Nobody voted Jo Jo for any spot in f4 or next Bachelorette so just goes to show everyone was truly unspoiled!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:47 pm

I literally check this board on my work computer that's how bad my obsession is. I have a problem rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Hello, everyone!
This is my first time posting here and I'm so glad I found this thread. Ever since I found this two weeks ago, I've been checking it day and night. And you guys really make my life! ;)) I am such a Lauren B addict now that I begin to not care about Ben anymore hahaha But of course I still want them to end up together.

I have so many thoughts about Lauren B and Ben and I've been commenting around Anna Marie's youtube vids or Lauren B's photo tags in Instagram and finally I get to air out my feelings in this thread... with my fellow addicts. ;p

I DO FEEL THAT BEN AND LAUREN WILL END UP TOGETHER. But those previews really get in my head! I HATE TPTB!! I can't help but think how perfect Ben would be if he becomes a part of the Bushnell family. I want to be in their family, really!! Ben being an only child would really need a big and close-knit family like Lauren's. And her dad, her dad, can we forward to the Hometown Date and get a look at her dad's yard?? Cutie pie!

Recently, I saw Ben's tweet about Fixer Upper. And I thought that it must be Lauren's influence on him, because I checked and he just followed Chip and Joanna Gaines on Twitter (maybe 3 days ago?). So he must be a recent fan of the show. This really increased my faith that they ended up together! YESSSSS

I agree with the previous message that they should show more conversations of BenLo. TPTB always highlights the shallow stuff: whenever Lauren says "Whenever I'm with you, I can't stop smiling." THEY ARE KEEPING THINGS FROM US. I really don't think those are the only things they talk about. Hopefully in the 1-on-1 on Monday, we get to see more from them getting to know each other and really deepening their relationship.  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 1f60d

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm new too but still want to say WELCOME! The more the merrier on this train! handwave High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:32 pm

charmained wrote:Hello, everyone!
This is my first time posting here and I'm so glad I found this thread. Ever since I found this two weeks ago, I've been checking it day and night. And you guys really make my life! ;)) I am such a Lauren B addict now that I begin to not care about Ben anymore hahaha But of course I still want them to end up together.

I have so many thoughts about Lauren B and Ben and I've been commenting around Anna Marie's youtube vids or Lauren B's photo tags in Instagram and finally I get to air out my feelings in this thread... with my fellow addicts. ;p

I DO FEEL THAT BEN AND LAUREN WILL END UP TOGETHER. But those previews really get in my head! I HATE TPTB!! I can't help but think how perfect Ben would be if he becomes a part of the Bushnell family. I want to be in their family, really!! Ben being an only child would really need a big and close-knit family like Lauren's. And her dad, her dad, can we forward to the Hometown Date and get a look at her dad's yard?? Cutie pie!

Recently, I saw Ben's tweet about Fixer Upper. And I thought that it must be Lauren's influence on him, because I checked and he just followed Chip and Joanna Gaines on Twitter (maybe 3 days ago?). So he must be a recent fan of the show. This really increased my faith that they ended up together! YESSSSS

I agree with the previous message that they should show more conversations of BenLo. TPTB always highlights the shallow stuff: whenever Lauren says "Whenever I'm with you, I can't stop smiling." THEY ARE KEEPING THINGS FROM US. I really don't think those are the only things they talk about. Hopefully in the 1-on-1 on Monday, we get to see more from them getting to know each other and really deepening their relationship.  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 1f60d

welcomeyall  charmained Welcome1

If you've been reading this thread you may know that it's not a fan thread - it's a discussion thread so you may see both positives and negatives posted about Lauren B. That said IMO many comments are positive in nature because there are people here who really like what we've seen of her.

This is also a spoiler thread and as you explore around you you're going to find spoilers that agree with your "FEELing" that Ben picks Lauren.

IMO as well the previews can get in your head but that's exactly what TPTB intend - they want to cast doubt and raise questions about the outcome. Don't let them get to you too badly though as they are a slice and dice of fragments that really aren't indicative of what many believe will end up happening.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Welcome charmained!
Welcomeparty!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Is there a Ben/Lauren fan thread yet?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88