SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by megaa Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:21 pm

eversotrue wrote:
megaa wrote:I'm liking this season ok (but not really the cast of contestants that much). I hope the guys from the upcoming Bachelorette season are fun (for BIP). Although I don't think they can top last summer's show regardless laugh out loud

Lauren & Ben are enjoyable (although my expectations were simply too high - my own fault). He is such a great guy and I have no reason to believe Lauren won't reciprocate his feelings, but I'm waiting for the number of contestants to wind down. I think the FRC will be a good one.
They didn't met your expectations?

They don't give me the feels yet, which is such a silly way to explain it.. I think they will eventually, but that's why I'm kinda wishing away some of these next few episodes laugh out loud I want to get to hometowns already.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Well we can't have everything we want. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 3806527698

I'm enjoying a scandal free season for a change knock on wood.

I've never really loved the first half of any season. I get into it at around f6.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:26 pm

I like Ben and I like Ben with Lauren but I just have never really cared for the Bachelor show that much. I find the lady leads and the guys more entertaining.

I agree bleu, it's better when it gets down to the F6. The filler and fake drama bores me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:31 pm

megaa wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
megaa wrote:I'm liking this season ok (but not really the cast of contestants that much). I hope the guys from the upcoming Bachelorette season are fun (for BIP). Although I don't think they can top last summer's show regardless laugh out loud

Lauren & Ben are enjoyable (although my expectations were simply too high - my own fault). He is such a great guy and I have no reason to believe Lauren won't reciprocate his feelings, but I'm waiting for the number of contestants to wind down. I think the FRC will be a good one.
They didn't met your expectations?

They don't give me the feels yet, which is such a silly way to explain it.. I think they will eventually, but that's why I'm kinda wishing away some of these next few episodes laugh out loud I want to get to hometowns already.
Yeah, it's too early for that. Even though Ben is being uber obvious...they're not in love just yet. Thank goodness for that tough, otherwise the show would be REALLY dull.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:36 pm

I find the manufactured drama boring so I'm okay with seeing the beginning of a love story. We know they're going to instill some doubt soon enough and people will start to wonder if the f2 is really the f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:51 pm

I also find the first half of a season boring. Too many people, too much contrived drama over nothing between people who obviously won't make it to the end. I don't care for the crazies or the whinies, I'd rather see some real conversations between the lead and the sane contestants. Would make it less obvious who the top contenders are as well. Now they're spending half an episode on Olivia while totally ignoring some of the women.

I must admit I didn't like that pic of Lauren and Amanda either. It's great that they're friends, but it was just a weird pose. Reminds me of teenaged girls who are all over each other to get guys' attention, because "men like lesbians". JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:58 pm

wow i can't imagine anyone liking my pictures i do with my friends on here if you guys think that is bad! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:10 pm

At first, I even thought Lauren was kissing Amanda's hand. The bromances & ladymances that emerge are so strong.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:I equally love it when the lead ISN'T conflicted. I don't blame Ben, you can't really help it when your heart wants someone so early. We usually don't see this with the male leads I find. Though you'd think that would make for easier relationships. And that has not been the case post filming. Hopefully for these two it does.

I'm trying to think. Of the male leads, I think only Brad zooming in on Emily and Ben Flapjack zooming in on Courtney are the only other two examples of this. Catherine wasn't even on Sean's radar until halfway through. Mesnick originally zoomed in on Melissa, but soon his attention was split between her and Molly. JuanPabs wasn't there for anything remotely serious. There weren't any good options for Chris, though I believe he actually liked Britt the best until it fizzled. Whitney was a total save face, backup pick, that was never going anywhere. Jake was Jake, and I choose to forget everything about him or his season. His attention was pretty evenly split between his top 4 though, IMO. Everyone else was so long ago.

It's usually the Bachelorettes that zoom in- most all of them do, and early. Kaitlyn=Shawn (with a side of Nick distraction), Andi=Josh, Des=Brooks (and got super lucky she still built something with Chris anyway),
Ashley=Bently for a few days of filming before he left, JP from everything else on, Jillian=Ed, DeAnna=Graham, Meredith=Ian, Trista=Ryan. In fact, I'd argue the only 3 Bachelorettes that didn't completely focus on one contestant are our 3 blondes. There was just no one there for Jen at all, Emily originally focused on Arie, but soon her attention was very split between him and Jef, and likewise, Ali split her attention between Roberto and Frank.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:56 pm

I didn't watch trista's season, but I heard an interview with Jason carbone, a producer, and he said she was a wreck that final week because she knew she was going to say yes to a proposal, but she had no idea to who. With JP, I also felt that he pretty much knew it was Nikki on night one although he really admired Sharleen.

It is interesting that the guys that knew right away had the shortest and/or most dramatic relationships. I think it's because it was based mostly on infatuation and physical attraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:11 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ben Flapjack
Jake was Jake, and I choose to forget everything about him or his season.

spitcoffee So great. So so so great, sleepy! Thanks for the laugh.

nothatgirl wrote:
It is interesting that the guys that knew right away had the shortest and/or most dramatic relationships. I think it's because it was based mostly on infatuation and physical attraction.

An astute observation, NTG. If it is Ben and Lauren in the end, I do hope that they outlast Womack and Flaj's records. I get the impression from the producers that Ben was their favorite lead since Sean; because of that, I'm imagining that they moved heaven and earth to help him find lasting love.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA_hyS7FyDT/?taken-by=cassielambert

Last edited by veg_out on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:12 pm

Trista has always maintained that she fell in love with one person on set- Ryan. Specifically from his Vail hometown on, she knew Ryan was the one. They crafted a very physical edit with Charlie, and there were a few "rumors" floating around during airing that she was with Charlie (something about being caught speeding in his hometown?). On paper, Charlie made more sense for Trista- outgoing, LA guy. So it was a surprise when Ryan emerges the winner, but in retrospect, it's very obvious to see Trista knew it was Ryan for most of filming.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88