SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:08 am

There are three of us with the same picture as our icon (it's cute what can we say?) but it's messing with my head rotfl

Forever jealous of the fans meeting Lolo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:00 am

mysthelma wrote:IA, Leah mentioned how confident Lauren B was. All the girls could see Ben had the strongest connection with her. There is no way Lauren B was not aware of that obvious connection herself.

Well if Leah said it, it must be true...  Embarressed! scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 am

Miyala wrote:I think its very hard to trust in what you have when you hear others feeling such a strong connection. You also see/hear about him kissing the other ones. If I would have been Lauren and seeing him kiss Jojo I would have felt very unsure…. He does like kissing her a lot.

Plus, the Producers are ALWAYS there and spinning non-stop to keep them ALL on edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 am

Lauren was at the trail blazers game last night with her mom. The bushnell's certainly do love their blazers!

Bryant actually posted a cute group text with his whole family on twitter in which they were talking about the game.

Last edited by dpao84 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:25 am

Diana wrote:There are three of us with the same picture as our icon (it's cute what can we say?) but it's messing with my head rotfl

Forever jealous of the fans meeting Lolo.

giggling  I know.  I tried to change my a little bit.  They look like a couple in this photo and we will see this again after the FRC and they are doing their media junket.  They do make a handsome couple.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:51 am

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 AIiEmV5

molliebushnell some of my my favorite gals right here  thank you for this gem @libbymeyer
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Just re watched ep 6 last night and I have to say I was really impressed with the way Lauren handled the situation. She was very composed and calm the whole time even though I'm sure she was angry/confused. I thought it was interesting when she looked away from him and sighed. Ha it was like in her mind "So someone's jealous in the house" It was a very realistic and normal reaction, it showed her frustration.  I liked that she didn't lash out on Ben. Instead she waited until after they were done talking to break down. I think she was trying to hold in her tears in the whole time so finally after he left & talked with JoJo she cracked. IMO, she didn't want him to see her so upset. I'm glad that she also didn't play the "victim card", yeah she addressed her concerns to the girls about why someone would do that but honestly if she was being phoney, she would be crying a waterfall with Ben, to make him feel bad, wondering how dare he questions her, because she's so "sweet". That would have been 100% manipulative to me. She did the exact opposite and broke down in front of her girls instead. (I'm probably biased but she looked so adorbs when she's crying). I've always truly believed that if someone was fake, their true colors will show soon. I've learned this from past experiences. Lauren has a resting B.. face sometimes, but I do too tbh so I can relate to her.giggling  People thought I was stuck up bc of that until they got to know me. Seeing how she's still friends with many girls in the house in the show, and in real life confirms to me she seems genuine. I don't know her personally, so who knows if she's real or not but from what I've seen she seems authentic. I try not to judge too harshly on these contestants just because   we see a very edited version of them. It's usually post show that I can get a better feel on who seems to be the same as they were on TV. So far, I like Lauren a lot. JMHO.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:05 pm

^ couldn't have said it better *will you accept this rose* Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 1f339
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:24 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Just re watched ep 6 last night and I have to say I was really impressed with the way Lauren handled the situation.

Welcome to the "club"; there's a few of us that saw this the same way. I believe Lauren was completely blindsided by the situation - probably expecting a great conversation with Ben after enjoying herself on the date and got hit with ... that. She kept it together, kept communications open between herself and Ben (so important if a relationship is going to work) and never got either defensive or antagonistic and never lost her composure, until afterwards with the girls. And even then she never got defensive or antagonistic.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:27 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Just re watched ep 6 last night and I have to say I was really impressed with the way Lauren handled the situation. She was very composed and calm the whole time even though I'm sure she was angry/confused. I thought it was interesting when she looked away from him and sighed. Ha it was like in her mind "So someone's jealous in the house" It was a very realistic and normal reaction, it showed her frustration.  I liked that she didn't lash out on Ben. Instead she waited until after they were done talking to break down. I think she was trying to hold in her tears in the whole time so finally after he left & talked with JoJo she cracked. IMO, she didn't want him to see her so upset. I'm glad that she also didn't play the "victim card", yeah she addressed her concerns to the girls about why someone would do that but honestly if she was being phoney, she would be crying a waterfall with Ben, to make him feel bad, wondering how dare he questions her, because she's so "sweet". That would have been 100% manipulative to me. She did the exact opposite and broke down in front of her girls instead. (I'm probably biased but she looked so adorbs when she's crying). I've always truly believed that if someone was fake, their true colors will show soon. I've learned this from past experiences. Lauren has a resting B.. face sometimes, but I do too tbh so I can relate to her.giggling  People thought I was stuck up bc of that until they got to know me. Seeing how she's still friends with many girls in the house in the show, and in real life confirms to me she seems genuine. I don't know her personally, so who knows if she's real or not but from what I've seen she seems authentic. I try not to judge too harshly on these contestants just because   we see a very edited version of them. It's usually post show that I can get a better feel on who seems to be the same as they were on TV. So far, I like Lauren a lot. JMHO.

I agree with everything!!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:16 pm

HEYYY it my first time watching the bachelor, i friking love it
Well actually just Ben and Lauren
Does anyone have any idea what the next date is going to be like and honestly i watched the sneak peek and i could tell that the girl Ben says hes been in love with for a while is a blonde (you could see from the side)so thats good news. Being in love and just loving someone is completely different

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:28 pm

michelle1 wrote:HEYYY it my first time watching the bachelor, i friking love it
Well actually just Ben and Lauren
Does anyone have any idea what the next date is going to be like and honestly i watched the sneak peek and i could tell that the girl Ben says hes been in love with for a while is a blonde (you could see from the side)so thats good news. Being in love and just loving someone is completely different  

welcomebanner michelle1

Second, good catch and yes - the girl that Ben tells he's been in love with for a while as well does have blond hair.

First, there's a thread here that talks about all the upcoming dates on episode 7:

Episode 7

You'll find a lot of information and discussions specific to that episode will be there. Ben has a second 1-1 with Lauren in his home town of Warsaw, IN and they do some things that Ben was passionate about when he was younger, and meet some of Ben's friends. IMO it's an important date because Lauren gets to see Ben's roots and Ben gets to see Lauren on his home turf. I'm expecting a great date between them from previews and social media postings from people who saw them and their PDA together.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88