SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:46 pm

AmoreBella Welcomeparty!

It would be great if you could post links t the actual tweets ;)

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AmoreBella Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:18 pm

Not sure how too... It won't allow me too but both were posted at 7:23 pm

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Lauren was also tagged in two Instagram posts today by fans. Looks to be a mall in Portland area, so looks like she did go home to have her wisdom teeth out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:30 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Not sure how too... It won't  allow me too but both were posted at 7:23 pm

Here's a screenshot of both their tweets. I'm in EST so the time on their tweets shows up as 10:23 PM for me.

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Benlau10
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Lauren Bushnell Retweeted 10:16pm
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan Feb 7
Pretty amazing that Peyton Manning won Super Bowl 50 on his 50th birthday. Really makes you think

Lauren Bushnell Retweeted 10:23 PM - 7 Feb 2016
Jimmy Kimmel ‏@jimmykimmel
The ring is nice, but a kiss from Papa John is what really makes winning the super bowl special

Benjamin HigginsVerified account 10:15 PM - 7 Feb 2016
‏@benhiggi
Denver is 2 min away from....!!!!!! #SuperBowl50

10:19 PM - 7 Feb 2016
Benjamin Higgins Retweeted
Addie ‏@addie_gerber Feb 7
@benhiggi Always a Manning fan

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Can a mod please PM me? TYIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:01 pm

They were also on instagram at the exact same time the other day. My activity feed said they both liked a picture(not the same) "33 minutes ago". This was probably a coincidence but I thought it was funny.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:21 pm

laugh out loud @ her liking the panthers while ben is obv rooting for the broncos!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:31 am

limoncello wrote:oh god, no matter how confident she is.. if you see a person you're falling for making an effort to talk with other girls, holding their hands and touching them (and it's not even kissing), it will do anything but validate your perception of your connection, as strong as it may be. you don't know what their conversations are about, and in such environment your imagination can easily go to paranoid places and think of the worst scenarios. these are just my thoughts

It's not just your imagination because the producers are messing with your mind as well...to stir up even more of your imagination. If the lead likes you, they make you doubt. If the lead isn't as into you, they tell you they are. Not to mention they know you so well that they know exactly what buttons to push to increase your vulnerability to the max.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:16 am

They both retweeted the same tweet heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:40 am

Diana wrote:They both retweeted the same tweet heartbeat

Hi Diane, would you please post where I can see the photo gallery? Thanks
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:47 am

Lucas15 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:IMO Lauren was sincere about concern she could be sent home.

I agree. I just re-watched the show from the time Leah said those thing to Ben up until the cocktail party to see if Lauren ever said "I'm going home" - and she never said that. What she did say - once the girls had reached a consensus that it was Leah who had said things to Ben - was "What if Leah gets a rose and I go home?"

I will also say that the edit of that portion of the show was very heavily sliced and diced and I have even read an opinion that there were some continuity errors that suggest Ben sent Leah home after the 2-1 date and they made it look like he sent her home the evening of the group date. I don't think it matters - at the time Lauren and the girls had concluded it was Leah and Lauren said "What if Leah gets a rose and I go home?" none of them knew that Ben was going to send Leah home because either it hadn't happened yet or it was just happening as they talked.

I will say that at the RC, Lauren seemed confident that she would get a rose even though hers was the last rose given out - but by then she knew that Ben had sent Leah home (even though they never showed the girls finding that out or reacting to it) and that - put together with the fact that all the girls had figured out it was Leah - would have been enough for Lauren to feel that Ben didn't believe what Leah had said about her and that she (Lauren) was going to get a rose.

I could sware I heard Lauren say something like " I guess im going home tonight, or I'm probably going home tonight" she was sitting on the couch just before they went downstairs to the rose ceremony. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88