SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:12 pm

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Ca3U6mpUEAAv4LW
na Pacers Verified account  ‏@Pacers
Special guests are coming to #TheBachelor. Watch @Yg_Trece, @George_Hill3, and Coach Vogel in Monday’s episode.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:22 pm

rhondam wrote:What I'm saying is she can see with her eyes the body language between him and the others at this very open date and compare that to theirs (hers and his) and she can see the amount of time spent with each girl compared to the amount of time spent with her.

Seeing your own body language is incredibly difficult to do. Body language is based on things that people do subconsciously; because you don't know you're doing things you can't read yourself even if you can read someone else. Maybe watching yourself back on film you could see it.

I do think that the producers give "perks" to those the lead likes but by this time in the filming they knew they had a problem with Ben and Lauren and I think they did everything they could to keep things away from "prying eyes" - thus as mentioned, the long walk in Mexico. Unfortunately even without visible extra time or perks I think the girls on GDs with Lauren probably could read a lot about the connection they could see between Ben and Lauren even though IMO neither Ben nor Lauren could see that about themselves. The Episode 6 GD wasn't the first time there were comments made about the connection between Ben and Lauren.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:36 pm

I think its very hard to trust in what you have when you hear others feeling such a strong connection. You also see/hear about him kissing the other ones. If I would have been Lauren and seeing him kiss Jojo I would have felt very unsure…. He does like kissing her a lot.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:40 pm

I noticed that Lauren was the one reaching for Ben's hand on the group date, with the pigs. Likely, Ben felt awkward, which he said he DID, so he wasn't trying to be all over her or any other girl. Both times she reached for his hand and he reciprocated, but if he didn't that would of been weird too. Tough spot to be in either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Yes I noticed that too. He seemed a little hesitant there. I wonder if that could have taken place after the girls told him about what was bothering them?!!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Miyala wrote:Yes I noticed that too. He seemed a little hesitant there. I wonder if that could have taken place after the girls told him about what was bothering them?!!
It had to have been before, if they noticed they're "connection"

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:45 pm

oh god, no matter how confident she is.. if you see a person you're falling for making an effort to talk with other girls, holding their hands and touching them (and it's not even kissing), it will do anything but validate your perception of your connection, as strong as it may be. you don't know what their conversations are about, and in such environment your imagination can easily go to paranoid places and think of the worst scenarios. these are just my thoughts
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:48 pm

I agree!!!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:50 pm

sorenseren wrote:I noticed that Lauren was the one reaching for Ben's hand on the group date, with the pigs. Likely, Ben felt awkward, which he said he DID, so he wasn't trying to be all over her or any other girl. Both times she reached for his hand and he reciprocated, but if he didn't that would of been weird too. Tough spot to be in either way.
I kind of think imo that might just be how Lauren is, she initiates contact. If you look at some of their other time together holding hands, Lauren's hand/arm is in front like she grabbed his hand. It's happened on a few different occasions.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Al wrote:
sorenseren wrote:I noticed that Lauren was the one reaching for Ben's hand on the group date, with the pigs. Likely, Ben felt awkward, which he said he DID, so he wasn't trying to be all over her or any other girl. Both times she reached for his hand and he reciprocated, but if he didn't that would of been weird too. Tough spot to be in either way.
I kind of think imo that might just be how Lauren is, she initiates contact. If you look at some of their other time together holding hands, Lauren's hand/arm is in front like she grabbed his hand. It's happened on a few different occasions.
Probably. It's just natural for her. It's no ones fault really. Just awkward in that scenario.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:28 pm

I was thinking today with the way social media is playing out, I think no matter how blindsided Jojo May or may not have been I think everyone involved is ok now. No one seems withdrawn, the girls, even Lauren and Jojo are friendly. I just feel like if anything went down that was real horrible or if Lauren had issues with it, the whole vibe would be different. They're really trying to play up this dramatic ending and using ben's tears to their advantage but at the end of the day, I think Ben and Lauren are happy together and I think Jojo is fine now too, probably hoping for thr bachelorette gig.

I can't believe there's not more talk about the fixer upper tweet from Ben last night. To me it solidifies he picked Lauren and they're together still.

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:58 pm

First time posting.. Not sure if this is correct place or if this was mentioned before .. On Super Bowl Sunday Lauren and Ben both twitted at the same time regarding the Super Bowl

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88