SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:54 pm

I guess I'm boring because I am really enjoying seeing a genuine love story, which they seldom let us see. I could do without all of the Olivia drama but can see how TPTB needed to add something so it wouldn't just be 10 weeks of the Ben and Lauren fall in love show.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Couldn't disagree more. For once I LOVE they are showing the actual love story. Lauren and Ben remind me of Ashley and JP and Trista and Ryan. I don't think that's a bad thing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:57 pm

eversotrue wrote:Ben is my fav bachelor, but the season in general is boring. I think it's because this cast is all pretty normal for the most part. And they seemed to get along really well. Ah well.
It's such a 180 from last year! They had such unique personalities like Kelsey, Ashley I, Britt, Kaitlyn, Carly, Jade, etc. This season, all the girls blur together and are just all sweet and nice. Which is great IRL, but boring to watch. Its so much more fun to snark and criticize!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:05 pm

I love that they're showing a love story too, don't get me wrong, it's just sooo dull now. They need to ramp up the realationships with some of the other girls or something. Idk. Or maybe not put certain ITMS in there where Ben moans and groans about how perfect Lauren is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:06 pm

I'm all for boring I guess because I'd much rather see a love story than silly drama! I want to see the lead fall in love and I want to see the strong connection between him and the F1.

That's what this show is supposed to be about. Somewhere along the way, they've lost their vision and put too many crazy contestants on there that were clearly looking for fame from the get go!

Ben is a normal, sweet, down to earth guy and I think they've done a good job at finding him equally normal girls to choose from. Apart from a few laugh out loud.

Lauren B seems perfect for him and I hope they work out in the end! I'd love to see their wedding on tv one day!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:11 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Ben is my fav bachelor, but the season in general is boring. I think it's because this cast is all pretty normal for the most part. And they seemed to get along really well. Ah well.
It's such a 180 from last year! They had such unique personalities like Kelsey, Ashley I, Britt, Kaitlyn, Carly, Jade, etc. This season, all the girls blur together and are just all sweet and nice. Which is great IRL, but boring to watch. Its so much more fun to snark and criticize!
*EDIT--IMO*Well, farmer Chris was a sucky bachelor (though funny, like Sharleen says. Though, he was more an unintentially funny because of how oblivious and awkward he was.) So the girls that season had to bring the entertainment. For Ben, he's an amazing bachelor, even if vanilla, but most of these girls (if not all) are Christian good girls with outgoing personalities...so maybe that had something to do with it... I do remember EOnline's source saying this season was meant to be a "straight forward season" and "what you get is what you see with Ben."

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:14 pm

I'm liking this season ok (but not really the cast of contestants that much). I hope the guys from the upcoming Bachelorette season are fun (for BIP). Although I don't think they can top last summer's show regardless laugh out loud

Lauren & Ben are enjoyable (although my expectations were simply too high - my own fault). He is such a great guy and I have no reason to believe Lauren won't reciprocate his feelings, but I'm waiting for the number of contestants to wind down. I think the FRC will be a good one.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:14 pm

I actually read today, in People's Bachelor's 20th season edition mag that Fleiss said the more sought after the bachelor is: the more the girls don't get along. That when the girls really like the lead and want to marry him, it's every woman for herself. And he was asked when that was the most true, and he said with Sean's season and especially Ben H's season. I feel like all the girls this season were/are friends though, despite the jealousy and insecurity they were having in the house during filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Yeah, I get the reasoning behind it but I'm honestly just not really enjoying it. I'm too cynical to really care about the love story as there like a 5% chance Lauren/Ben will make it. I just want to be entertained! I get that I'm in the minority in this forum though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:17 pm

megaa wrote:I'm liking this season ok (but not really the cast of contestants that much). I hope the guys from the upcoming Bachelorette season are fun (for BIP). Although I don't think they can top last summer's show regardless laugh out loud

Lauren & Ben are enjoyable (although my expectations were simply too high - my own fault). He is such a great guy and I have no reason to believe Lauren won't reciprocate his feelings, but I'm waiting for the number of contestants to wind down. I think the FRC will be a good one.
They didn't meet your expectations?

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:19 pm

I equally love it when the lead ISN'T conflicted. I don't blame Ben, you can't really help it when your heart wants someone so early. We usually don't see this with the male leads I find. Though you'd think that would make for easier relationships. And that has not been the case post filming. Hopefully for these two it does.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:19 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, I get the reasoning behind it but I'm honestly just not really enjoying it. I'm too cynical to really care about the love story as there like a 5% chance Lauren/Ben will make it. I just want to be entertained! I get that I'm in the minority in this forum though.
I want both. The love story AND entertainment. Honestly, im really enjoying this season because of Ben solely. More than the girls, more than the relationship between Lauren/Ben, etc. Ben as the lead has made the season for me thus far. I just love him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88