SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 am

sorenseren wrote:^That's not his account, Nutty. His account is Higgins.Ben

Oops, my bad. It is too late for me to see straight!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 am

Diana wrote:FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 E4yiSnZ
I want dibs on this one for my new icon heartbeat
So cute!!  awwww eyedrool

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add source)

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:32 am

^That one looks like a post-show couple pic. Adorable cinnamon rolls l o v e

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by weimei113 Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:05 am

^I was just thinking the same thing @megaa! FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 1f44d

weimei113

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:05 am

Lucas15 wrote:
rhondam wrote:Telling the girls Ben was going to send her home knowing full well that wasn't the case. I realize she was trying not to stand out at RCs because of Ben's obvious infatuation but it still comes across as phony to me.

I don't see Lauren as being phony when she expressed that fear to the girls. IMO at the time she was crying with the girls Lauren didn't know (yet) what Ben was going to do. Lauren only had reason to believe that Ben a) didn't believe Leah and b) wasn't going to send her (Lauren) home after she learned that Ben had sent Leah home - and that didn't happen until later that evening.

No, I'm almost positive, without watching it back, that Lauren said it right before he RC. They were all dressed in their RC attire, CMIIW.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:05 am

He did send Olivia home so I fully understand if she was afraid. This is the show of the shows when it comes to being blindsided and I`m sure she was aware of that too. I mean she always stood with her two feet on the ground so why wouldn't she now? Anyone can go home whenever. How many times haven't we seen girls/guys being soooo sure about them being the chosen ones and then they get sent home feeling like fools. Why can't she be afraid of that like anyone else? Especially after someone lying about her. I don't get it!?!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 am

Miyala wrote:He did send Olivia home so I fully understand if she was afraid. This is the show of the shows when it comes to being blindsided and I`m sure she was aware of that too. I mean she always stood with her two feet on the ground so why wouldn't she now? Anyone can go home whenever. How many times haven't we seen girls/guys being soooo sure about them being the chosen ones and then they get sent home feeling like fools. Why can't she be afraid of that like anyone else? Especially after someone lying about her. I don't get it!?!
Especially when the shows premise has the bach, at least to some extent, leading women on for some period of time. He also can't say exactly how he feels. Added the producers playing mind games and asking Lauren how she'd feel if Ben sent her home. They want the women paranoid and crying. While they're telling the other women that Lauren is the only one Ben cares about, they're leading Lauren to believe that he just might send her home, just looked he did Olivia.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:17 am

yeah, this show excels in making people unstable, and we will probably never know how hard it is until we're in that exact situation. sometimes it makes me quite annoyed when people judge easily
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:21 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Miyala wrote:He did send Olivia home so I fully understand if she was afraid. This is the show of the shows when it comes to being blindsided and I`m sure she was aware of that too. I mean she always stood with her two feet on the ground so why wouldn't she now? Anyone can go home whenever. How many times haven't we seen girls/guys being soooo sure about them being the chosen ones and then they get sent home feeling like fools. Why can't she be afraid of that like anyone else? Especially after someone lying about her. I don't get it!?!
Especially when the shows premise has the bach, at least to some extent, leading women on for some period of time. He also can't say exactly how he feels. Added the producers playing mind games and asking Lauren how she'd feel if Ben sent her home. They want the women paranoid and crying. While they're telling the other women that Lauren is the only one Ben cares about, they're leading Lauren to believe that he just might send her home, just looked he did Olivia.

Exacly!!!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:23 am

limoncello wrote:yeah, this show excels in making people unstable, and we will probably never know how hard it is until we're in that exact situation. sometimes it makes me quite annoyed when people judge easily

Yes, I have heard several times that the girls/guys before the show started never realized how stressful the situation would be. I don't want to think about how I would handle it...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:33 am

I can see why she would think that Ben is going to believe what Leah said and send her home, since he had just found out that Olivia, who he also had a strong connection with, wasn't who he thought she was and then sent her home the next week. 

Now, Ben sent Olivia home because she said "I love you" and he didn't reciprocate, not because of what the girls said about her, but Lauren didn't know that. Of course a producer is going to get in her head and say, "You know, Olivia was the frontrunner so he must've believed Emily when she said Olivia was different around him than she is around the rest of you... are you worried he believed Leah when she said the same thing about you?" Of course that's going to stress Lauren out and make her think that she's going to get eliminated.

This show is designed to mess with contestants' heads and while producers are telling the other girls that "Ben said he only cares about Lauren", they're telling Lauren that Ben's having doubts about their connection because of what Leah said. Lauren's reaction about the cancelled cocktail party was perfectly normal IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:35 am

Yes TPTB are ruthless and their job is to "mess with heads!" ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88