SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Lauren B. is coming across so delightful this season.  She understands that this is the bachelor and  is making good friends in the house and even said something like that if it was Amanda that she would be happy for her, even though sad for herself.  Also I think Ben and Lauren just have it.  Sometimes people have to really try to have "it" with someone, but those two just spark together in a good way.  I like Lauren B.'s patience.  However, as feelings grow so does emotion.  Her crying is real in many ways and understandable, including:  stress, her feelings of love for Ben are stronger and she is more invested.  She also may cry easily, so do I. I think she is a really lovely person on this season.  I hope that this does end in a really great love story for Ben and Lauren B.

How pitiful that this was the best that Leah could come up with! No wonder Ben was doubting her and sent her home.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:37 pm

bachfan29 wrote:She said that Lauren b isn't the same around the other girls as she is with Ben and that she told the other girls that she would be fine if he ended up with someone else

Thanks bachfan. It will be interesting to hear what Leah has to say at the women tell all!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:38 pm

Eh it was much ado about nothing. I have to wonder if the seed was not planted by a producer in order to give Leah more Ben and air time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:39 pm

It's telling to me that this was a group date where his other F2, Jojo, was also present, but the girls still noticed that Ben seemed the most into Lauren

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:42 pm

I don't know I would feel nervous if I was her. He sent Olivia home after Emily said basically the same thing Leah did.

IMO, this was all producer drive because it's so obvious it's going to be Lauren. I am going to guess Lolo and Ben spent more time alone on that beach then we were shown to shake up the girls like that. It's a huge clue JoJo isn't F1. If she was, he wouldn't be acting like that with her on that date. It's pretty clear the spoilers about the girls seeing the writing on the wall and being upset about it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Diana wrote:I don't know I would feel nervous if I was her. He sent Olivia home after Emily said basically the same thing Leah did.

IMO, this was all producer drive because it's so obvious it's going to be Lauren. I am going to guess Lolo and Ben spent more time alone on that beach then we were shown to shake up the girls like that. It's a huge clue JoJo isn't F1. If she was, he wouldn't be acting like that with her on that date. It's pretty clear the spoilers about the girls seeing the writing on the wall and being upset about it.

that leads to my question of exactly WHY was JoJo SOOO upset that there wasn't a cocktail party? I didn't really get that...it wasn't like they (she and Ben) were in a bad place or something bad had happened..any clues anyone? no idea

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:57 pm

^ I think she got a bit nervous when she saw the connection Lauren had with Ben Smiley but yeah the reaction was really intense
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:57 pm

rhondam wrote:Telling the girls Ben was going to send her home knowing full well that wasn't the case. I realize she was trying not to stand out at RCs because of Ben's obvious infatuation but it still comes across as phony to me.

I don't see Lauren as being phony when she expressed that fear to the girls. IMO at the time she was crying with the girls Lauren didn't know (yet) what Ben was going to do. Lauren only had reason to believe that Ben a) didn't believe Leah and b) wasn't going to send her (Lauren) home after she learned that Ben had sent Leah home - and that didn't happen until later that evening.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Julie81 wrote:I'm sure he spoke her Lauren once he saw her crying. That was so awkward, no? She's sitting there very upset and he comes in talking about how good of a night it was and blah blah blah. No way he hadn't spoken to her before then! Even the slimiest of bachelors would have! No man can handle a girl crying. I'm just guessing they chose not to show it.

When he came in and sat next to her, her hair is up in a bun. IA there was who knows how much time in between what was shown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Yes, I`m also pretty sure he already spoke to her again. Otherwise he should have said something, especially considering how soft he was to her during the recent talk. He was comforting her and the look in his eyes said a lot IMO.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:55 pm

rhondam wrote:
I thought she was confident as well since Ben just sent her new enemy packing, literally and figuratively, the night before. That's an example of one reason I have a problem with her. Telling the girls Ben was going to send her home knowing full well that wasn't the case. I realize she was trying not to stand out at RCs because of Ben's obvious infatuation but it still comes across as phoney to me.

Exactly what I thought too!
What I saw this episode - I'm the oh so sweet innocent Lauren B, how could people throw me under the bus? So It's a necessary move to cry because a sweet girl like me is hurt. And even though I know it's my game to lose, I have to act all innocent and ask my "besties" why Leah targeted me.

Phony, yes, very much. I really cannot stand a girl like this. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:59 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
rhondam wrote:
I thought she was confident as well since Ben just sent her new enemy packing, literally and figuratively, the night before. That's an example of one reason I have a problem with her. Telling the girls Ben was going to send her home knowing full well that wasn't the case. I realize she was trying not to stand out at RCs because of Ben's obvious infatuation but it still comes across as phoney to me.

Exactly what I thought too!
What I saw this episode - I'm the oh so sweet innocent Lauren B, how could people throw me under the bus? So It's a necessary move to cry because a sweet girl like me is hurt. And even though I know it's my game to lose, I have to act all innocent and ask my "besties" why Leah targeted me.

Phony, yes, very much. I really cannot stand a girl like this. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 2292733854
How would she know it's hers to lose? Has Ben told her this? Of course she would be upset when someone makes up bs claims and lies about her, anyone would be. She seems to get on well with many of the girls there, they all came to ask her what was wrong, and the only phony was Leah in that situation.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88