SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think this season was probably one of the most straightfoward seasons ever and Ben was so into Lauren - emotionally and physically - that TPTB have to try to make it seem like there is a twist/Mesnick or whatever.

It's like Kaitlyn's season all over again, imo, and the only thing that TPTB can do to make it seem like Ben won't choose Lauren B whom the girls are saying halfway through the show he is obsessed with and all about is to have a physical F2 (like Nick).

It was pretty obvious that Ben sent Leah home because he was protecting Lauren B. I think Ben was stressed as well because this episode was when he realized he would have to start acting more interested in the other girls to pull off the show. Heck, maybe TPTB told him it's getting too obvious and girls want to leave? I think Ben probably will be stressed next week's episode even more and so he took the ones further that weren't as interested in him other than Lauren B (not saying JoJo isn't but she seems not to be as much, imo, and likely the only one who could pull off a F2 ending and perhaps fake it more since Ben seemed to think she knew how this show works....)

I think Lauren knew she had this in the bag and it was just the stress of dealing with the time and sabotage that could come (from TPTB or other girls).

I love all the points in this post. I also think TPTB had a problem during filming with the trajectory the show was taking and had a real problem making it seem like a horse race because almost everyone was seeing how "into" Lauren B Ben was. IMO Ben's decision to send Leah home when he did was in part to protect Lauren and in part to send Lauren the message that he didn't believe the things that Leah told him about "her". If you can't directly address the message, shoot the messenger. I felt Lauren looked confident at the RC because she knew Ben really didn't believe what he'd been told because he got rid of the messenger.

Episode 6 really marks the last time that the show has to put Ben and Lauren together in full view of any of the other girls; next week he has a 1-1 with her (which the other girls won't be able to see) and after that it's HTD, FD, LCD, MTP and all left through that sequence will be sequestered from each other and won't see anything.

As to what viewers will see - the only thing they can do to hide the ending is what they are doing - slice and dice a preview to cast doubt on what happens at the end behind a physical edit with F2 and the tried and proven "in love with two women" gimmick they always seem to have as a fall back. Think Sean's season between Lindsay and Catherine, with a mysterious phone call instead of a letter and Ben saying pretty much the same things to his parents as Sean said to his. Hey - it worked that season so why re-invent the wheel?

IMO if there's any kind of twist at the end it could be that in fact JoJo isn't blindsided at the end and (somehow) Ben is able to deliver on that promise he made to her.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:10 am

Lauren B. is coming across so delightful this season.  She understands that this is the bachelor and is making good friends in the house and even said something like that if it was Amanda that she would be happy for her, even though sad for herself.  Also I think Ben and Lauren just have it.  Sometimes people have to really try to have "it" with someone, but those two just spark together in a good way.  I like Lauren B.'s patience.  However, as feelings grow so does emotion.  Her crying is real in many ways and understandable, including:  stress, her feelings of love for Ben are stronger and she is more invested.  She also may cry easily, so do I. I think she is a really lovely person on this season.  I hope that this does end in a really great love story for Ben and Lauren B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:26 am

HodanG wrote:Can anybody tell me if the dp picture on Lauren B's twitter is ben cropped out? Looks like his eyes and eyebrows to me!

No. It's not him. There's a larger picture somewhere on her Twitter of this shot. It's a gay man that she is friends with. I can't remember the exact wording but she says something like, I'd totally love you if you were straight." Something like that. Anyways, nope not Ben.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:48 am

Eviebloom wrote:Lauren B. is coming across so delightful this season.  She understands that this is the bachelor and  is making good friends in the house and even said something like that if it was Amanda that she would be happy for her, even though sad for herself.  Also I think Ben and Lauren just have it.  Sometimes people have to really try to have "it" with someone, but those two just spark together in a good way.  I like Lauren B.'s patience.  However, as feelings grow so does emotion.  Her crying is real in many ways and understandable, including:  stress, her feelings of love for Ben are stronger and she is more invested.  She also may cry easily, so do I. I think she is a really lovely person on this season.  I hope that this does end in a really great love story for Ben and Lauren B.

Great post! I also have really enjoyed her this season. I don't find her fake at all as some have said. She seems real and genuine towards Ben. I also feel like those tears were real. I think she was so stressed, confused, hurt, and sad. She tried to be nice to everyone yet someone went behind her back to make her out to be something she wasn't. When that kind of thing happens and you really can't prove its not true, it's hard and yeah, emotional people will cry!

That kind of thing has happened to be before in the workplace environment and I cried like a baby. I can relate to her there....I cry over everything. Who said that tears show weakness or make you less appealing? Ugh I think it just showed how invested she is and how true and sincere she is!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:04 pm

The crying could have also come from being so hurt because one of the girls betrayed her. It seems this was a pretty close bunch of girls. After being cooped up for all those weeks, I am sure emotions are at a high and anyone can easily be reduced to tears.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think it will be a pretty straight up normal FRC, and they threw that clipped and chopped preview out to get viewers confused and to think there'll be a Mesnick situation. 

How cute was Lauren with the pigs. I felt bad for her with the Leah situation, but I think it'll just grow LauBen closer.

I would be shocked if it wasn't.
I believe he sends no one home. I also believe he called his mom.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:05 pm

I wonder if any of her friends privately pulled him aside and said Leah was full of it. I doubt it, because they are all vying for him, too. Becca said she would vouch for Lauren, but if she did, we didn't get to see it- would be too clean of a solution. I do hope next week, we see them address it, not act like that never happened.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:11 pm

I'm sure he spoke her Lauren once he saw her crying. That was so awkward, no? She's sitting there very upset and he comes in talking about how good of a night it was and blah blah blah. No way he hadn't spoken to her before then! Even the slimiest of bachelors would have! No man can handle a girl crying. I'm just guessing they chose not to show it.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 pm

sophienette wrote:
limoncello wrote:I likedd how she stroked Ben's hair during their one on one time on the group date, it showed a bit of her caring side Smiley

she even went for his face and he didnt cringe ;)
I thought he did flinch or move his head away a bit because he hates having his face touched. I think he wasn't too bad about it because of who was touching him.  Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:18 pm

I'm confused. Just exactly what did Leah say about Lauren? All I noticed was her saying in one of her in the moments that she didn't want Ben to end up with Lauren B.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:21 pm

She said that Lauren b isn't the same around the other girls as she is with Ben and that she told the other girls that she would be fine if he ended up with someone else

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:24 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think this season was probably one of the most straightfoward seasons ever and Ben was so into Lauren - emotionally and physically - that TPTB have to try to make it seem like there is a twist/Mesnick or whatever.

It's like Kaitlyn's season all over again, imo, and the only thing that TPTB can do to make it seem like Ben won't choose Lauren B whom the girls are saying halfway through the show he is obsessed with and all about is to have a physical F2 (like Nick).

It was pretty obvious that Ben sent Leah home because he was protecting Lauren B. I think Ben was stressed as well because this episode was when he realized he would have to start acting more interested in the other girls to pull off the show. Heck, maybe TPTB told him it's getting too obvious and girls want to leave? I think Ben probably will be stressed next week's episode even more and so he took the ones further that weren't as interested in him other than Lauren B (not saying JoJo isn't but she seems not to be as much, imo, and likely the only one who could pull off a F2 ending and perhaps fake it more since Ben seemed to think she knew how this show works....)

I think Lauren knew she had this in the bag and it was just the stress of dealing with the time and sabotage that could come (from TPTB or other girls).

I love all the points in this post. I also think TPTB had a problem during filming with the trajectory the show was taking and had a real problem making it seem like a horse race because almost everyone was seeing how "into" Lauren B Ben was. IMO Ben's decision to send Leah home when he did was in part to protect Lauren and in part to send Lauren the message that he didn't believe the things that Leah told him about "her". If you can't directly address the message, shoot the messenger. I felt Lauren looked confident at the RC because she knew Ben really didn't believe what he'd been told because he got rid of the messenger.

Episode 6 really marks the last time that the show has to put Ben and Lauren together in full view of any of the other girls; next week he has a 1-1 with her (which the other girls won't be able to see) and after that it's HTD, FD, LCD, MTP and all left through that sequence will be sequestered from each other and won't see anything.

As to what viewers will see - the only thing they can do to hide the ending is what they are doing - slice and dice a preview to cast doubt on what happens at the end behind a physical edit with F2 and the tried and proven "in love with two women" gimmick they always seem to have as a fall back. Think Sean's season between Lindsay and Catherine, with a mysterious phone call instead of a letter and Ben saying pretty much the same things to his parents as Sean said to his. Hey - it worked that season so why re-invent the wheel?

IMO if there's any kind of twist at the end it could be that in fact JoJo isn't blindsided at the end and (somehow) Ben is able to deliver on that promise he made to her.
I thought she was confident as well since Ben just sent her new enemy packing, literally and figuratively, the night before. That's an example of one reason I have a problem with her. Telling the girls Ben was going to send her home knowing full well that wasn't the case. I realize she was trying not to stand out at RCs because of Ben's obvious infatuation but it still comes across as phoney to me.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88