SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:48 am

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 CavTqn5XEAIatWZ
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
We braid hair and have girl chats and drink Dr Pepper #bachelornation #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:56 am

Cuties!

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:30 am

I likedd how she stroked Ben's hair during their one on one time on the group date, it showed a bit of her caring side Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 am

Guys, here's my theory for the FRC. Based on the previews, I think Ben actually sends Lauren home but then he realizes how wrong it is and instantly wants to take her back. Obviously, his connection with Jojo is very strong so it could be easy for him to think that she's the one. But you never realize things unless you say them out loud - and I think this was the case.

It's why right now it's very obvious even for non-spoiled fans to guess that Lauren is the clear frontrunner and the edits make us believe that she's the F1, so sending her home would add the shocking element that nobody would expect due to what they have seen and girls being aware of their connection. It would correlate with this season's "this has never happened in a Bachelor history before". It's also kind a Mesnick move as well, don't you think? I don't know, this would be very interesting for the viewers. 

But I know that all that matter is that Lauren and Ben are together, hopefully as happy as can be Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:13 am

Can anybody tell me if the dp picture on Lauren B's twitter is ben cropped out? Looks like his eyes and eyebrows to me!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:26 am

limoncello wrote:Guys, here's my theory for the FRC. Based on the previews, I think Ben actually sends Lauren home but then he realizes how wrong it is and instantly wants to take her back. Obviously, his connection with Jojo is very strong so it could be easy for him to think that she's the one. But you never realize things unless you say them out loud - and I think this was the case.

It's why right now it's very obvious even for non-spoiled fans to guess that Lauren is the clear frontrunner and the edits make us believe that she's the F1, so sending her home would add the shocking element that nobody would expect due to what they have seen and girls being aware of their connection. It would correlate with this season's "this has never happened in a Bachelor history before". It's also kind a Mesnick move as well, don't you think? I don't know, this would be very interesting for the viewers. 

But I know that all that matter is that Lauren and Ben are together, hopefully as happy as can be Smiley

I personally hope that doesn't happen though, since I'd feel bad for Lauren to have to go through that. It would make an engagement even "sketchier" (not sure if it's the right word here, but you know what I mean) than the norm for this show. I just want Ben to make a decision and stick to it

Right now I'm still thinking it's the typical FRC, but they're desperately trying to throw doubt to the audience now, and make it seem like there's a Mesnick involved

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:36 am

I think they just chopped up the edit and all the "I just love her more" "That's how much I love her" "I can't say goodbye to her" is actually about his F1 and they're just making it look like it's about his F2 who he just sent home. 

I think it'll be a pretty standard FRC and will probably be along the lines of Sean's where Ben just says that while he loves JoJo, he's in love with Lauren and can't let her go ect ect. And the phone call is probably just to his mother. Remember how big of a deal they made Catherine's letter to Sean? The phone call will end up being no big deal IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:01 am

I think it will be a pretty straight up normal FRC, and they threw that clipped and chopped preview out to get viewers confused and to think there'll be a Mesnick situation. 

How cute was Lauren with the pigs. I felt bad for her with the Leah situation, but I think it'll just grow LauBen closer.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:33 am

I think this season was probably one of the most straightfoward seasons ever and Ben was so into Lauren - emotionally and physically - that TPTB have to try to make it seem like there is a twist/Mesnick or whatever.

It's like Kaitlyn's season all over again, imo, and the only thing that TPTB can do to make it seem like Ben won't choose Lauren B whom the girls are saying halfway through the show he is obsessed with and all about is to have a physical F2 (like Nick).

It was pretty obvious that Ben sent Leah home because he was protecting Lauren B. I think Ben was stressed as well because this episode was when he realized he would have to start acting more interested in the other girls to pull off the show. Heck, maybe TPTB told him it's getting too obvious and girls want to leave? I think Ben probably will be stressed next week's episode even more and so he took the ones further that weren't as interested in him other than Lauren B (not saying JoJo isn't but she seems not to be as much, imo, and likely the only one who could pull off a F2 ending and perhaps fake it more since Ben seemed to think she knew how this show works....)

I think Lauren knew she had this in the bag and it was just the stress of dealing with the time and sabotage that could come (from TPTB or other girls).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:41 am

people also seemed to have a good laugh over how Lauren was crying so much. I completely get it, I'm also a frustration-cryer, haha. if I had strong feelings towards someone and found out he learned something untruthful about me and there would be no way to prove it wrong, I'd break down too
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:53 am

Plus TPBP manipulate you and play mind games. Brooks said they do that a lot. It just gets to your head, I'd break down too for sure.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 am

limoncello wrote:I likedd how she stroked Ben's hair during their one on one time on the group date, it showed a bit of her caring side Smiley

she even went for his face and he didnt cringe ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88