SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:32 pm

I like the Lauren and Amanda friendship but I am not fond of the photo.

My humorous take.....

They posted this photo because......

As Sweet and Tender....they are Sexy too. :gotcha: rotfl rotfl
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Interesting! I see nothing off with the photo either. Just two friends chilling in bed.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 pm

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I kind of wish they'd bump down Lauren and Ben's connection on the show a little bit.. It's too much and sooo freaking obvious that I'm kind of cringing when watching it. It just seems like a no brainer. No suspense. No nothing. We were all worried that they'd try to hide them, and that's obviously not the case at all. They either need to bump them down or bump the others relationships with him up. Something needs to happen though. And most people on SM feel the same way, I've noticed. But I really don't want them to tone down their connection because it's beautiful, so they just need to amp the others up.

Don't throw rocks at me laugh out loud I know no one else feels this way. I just feel bad for Ben right now..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Wait, why do you feel bad for Ben?

I do find this season boring and that's partly because it's so predictable. Unpopular opinion here, but I enjoy seasons much more when the lead is conflicted and there is some mystery and possibility the spoiler might be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:30 pm

eversotrue wrote:I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I kind of wish they'd bump down Lauren and Ben's connection on the show a little bit.. It's too much and sooo freaking obvious that I'm kind of cringing when watching it. It just seems like a no brainer. No suspense. No nothing. We were all worried that they'd try to hide them, and that's obviously not the case at all. They either need to bump them down or bump the others relationships with him up. Something needs to happen though. And most people on SM feel the same way, I've noticed. But I really don't want them to tone down their connection because it's beautiful, so they just need to amp the others up.

Don't throw rocks at me laugh out loud I know no one else feels this way. I just feel bad for Ben right now..
No. I feel the same way. The seasons are boring when the winner is obvious.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:33 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Wait, why do you feel bad for Ben?

I do find this season boring and that's partly because it's so predictable. Unpopular opinion here, but I enjoy seasons much more when the lead is conflicted and there is some mystery and possibility the spoiler might be wrong.
I feel bad for Ben because he kind of looks like a wussy (unpopular opinion too laugh out loud) He looks sooooo sprung over this girl, it's kind of sad. And I still can't get over him giving that pic to her when he only met her like four days prior. His Pisces side is coming out...and it's kind of cringe worthy. They're too fantasy like and fall into love too quickly and yada yada yada. It's like watching/listening to my dad (who's also a Pisces.) No wonder those fools are so unlucky in love. I also feel bad for the other girls in a way, having to see just how obvious he was. If they have no drama to talk about at the WTA, then maybe his obviousness will come up..? Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:37 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I kind of wish they'd bump down Lauren and Ben's connection on the show a little bit.. It's too much and sooo freaking obvious that I'm kind of cringing when watching it. It just seems like a no brainer. No suspense. No nothing. We were all worried that they'd try to hide them, and that's obviously not the case at all. They either need to bump them down or bump the others relationships with him up. Something needs to happen though. And most people on SM feel the same way, I've noticed. But I really don't want them to tone down their connection because it's beautiful, so they just need to amp the others up.

No. I feel the same way. The seasons are boring when the winner is obvious.
My buddy BlackHalo always agreeing with me and vice versa! But yeah, this season especially, because Ben is sooo nice and cute and whatever, it just makes it seem much more in your face. RammedJammer was right when he said it was gonna be obvious when we watched the show. It's even more obvious than what he said...if that's possible! I like some mystery too. And though I do think Ben likes two or three other girls, it just doesn't compare with how he is with/about Lauren. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Haha, I get it. Ben's such a Brad Womack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:43 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Haha, I get it. Ben's such a Brad Womack.
giggling I hope it ends up better for Ben! I really do! He's such a genuinely sweet cutie pie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm sure as the season goes on they'll ramp up the other relationships w that physical chemistry edit but I'm happy Ben is all about Lauren. I like watching two people fall in love. It'll be easier for Lauren afterward as well knowing it was clearly her all along. Ben's too good of a guy for this role, even knowing that, I'm liking this season more than ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:13 pm

I'd rather watch a lead where I know they have fallen for a particular contestant than watch a lead fake their way through convincing the F2 they are the one and winning an Oscar along the way. JMHO but to me this season, is finally an enjoyable one. Lauren the spoiled F1 appears to be a normal young girl, she's not a Courtney or Vienna. Ben is not a JakeP or ChrisS where all they wanted was the fame.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:24 pm

Ben is my fav bachelor, but the season in general is boring. I think it's because this cast is all pretty normal for the most part. And they seemed to get along really well. Ah well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88