SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:53 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Why??  Folks can post what they want .. This group has no right to tell anyone  what or what not to put on IG

Others have posted that Ben liked it anyways
They only posted it because they either A) saw the original tweet B) read a forum
Why should they have to remove it though? no idea I don't see the harm in it, if Ben liked it, even for a second, that was his mistake. It's no secret he picked Lauren. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Why??  Folks can post what they want .. This group has no right to tell anyone  what or what not to put on IG

They only posted it because they either A) saw the original tweet B) read a forum

It is irrelevant what their reasons are for posting it or how they found out about it. It's not against the law for them to post it. Certainly the fault lays in the hand of the cast person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Diana wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Why should they have to remove it though? no idea I don't see the harm in it, if Ben liked it, even for a second, that was his mistake. It's no secret he picked Lauren. JMO.
I'm not talking about removing it. I'm talking about the second part of that posters comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

It is irrelevant what their reasons are for posting it or how they found out about it. It's not against the law for them to post it. Certainly the fault lays in the hand of the cast person.
I'm taking about the second part of the comment  :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:59 pm

eversotrue wrote:This IG incident isn't even on the same level of snapchat gate. You can photoshop a photo...you can't photoshop a video..

I know I meant that more in a joking matter because of last year and people discussing SnapChat gate and if that could have been photo shopped. Now we are all doing the same thing again. Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 1f49c

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 8367-910 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 I_got_13 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:00 pm

None of the parts matter!!?

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:05 pm

I hope Lauren gets some quality alone time with Ben on this week's episode... I don't want to be greedy, but I'd like to see their relationship evolve and mature. I'm guessing she does, if he tells her someone disparaged her behind her back.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Linds911 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:This IG incident isn't even on the same level of snapchat gate. You can photoshop a photo...you can't photoshop a video..

I know I meant that more in a joking matter because of last year and people discussing SnapChat gate and if that could have been photo shopped. Now we are all doing the same thing again. Hugesmile
I'm not calling you out laugh out loud I'm just saying in general because a few people have compared the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:09 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I hope Lauren gets some quality alone time with Ben on this week's episode... I don't want to be greedy, but I'd like to see their relationship evolve and mature. I'm guessing she does, if he tells her someone disparaged her behind her back.
They'll definitely get quality important alone time IMO. They're gonna have to with these unfortunate circumstances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Jeepers wrote:None of the parts matter!!?

Exactly. SMH. People will post what they want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:17 pm

This appears to be a clue like many other ones we've seen in the past although usually it's the f1 who gives the clue (Kaitlyn excluded).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

I'm not calling you out laugh out loud I'm just saying in general because a few people have compared the two.

yes Embarressed!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 1f49c

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 8367-910 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 I_got_13 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88