SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:41 am

I'm just really excited about this episode! We know that Ben has to defend Lauren and hopefully go out of his way to make sure she's ok! I wonder how she found out that anyone said anything to him? Did he mention it to her? Did she overhear the conversation with him and someone else and she's just not wanting to mention that person's name?

My dream scenario is that Ben never believed it and finds out Lauren is upset. This upsets him, makes him mad that someone upset her and then goes out of his way to make sure she is ok!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:44 am

He could of liked the pic and then unlike it. But around that time, he was roaming around Denver's bar/hotel or something according to his tags on Instagram, so I'm not sure he'd even be on phone around that time. It would seem strange of that lady to photoshop a like, but all she seems to tweet about is the bachelor and she knew to tag RS, soo... Who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:46 am

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that he tells her someone mentioned it to him, she cries about it, someone else talks to him about it, then they talk it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:47 am

I think someone is missing his girl heartbeat

Last edited by Diana on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:48 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Duke702 wrote:

I do remember RS saying in his list of words for each contestant, that Leah was loud and oppionated or something....which hasn't been shown at all this season. But maybe it will ring true this episode..

In Leah's thread on Oct 28th there is a discussion of Leah posting a comment on a fellow contestant's IG account that her BF/date was better looking than "you know who".  This originally came from RS too and I am not sure who the other contestant was, Jen perhaps?  Anyway, this gave us a early clue that Leah was either opinionated and/or had sour grapes, IMO.  Perhaps this is our clue that things ended badly between her and Ben -- could she be the person who commented on Lauren?   scratch
IMO it's most likely her, even in the preview her 'It wasn't me!' was included. No one else said it, no one was even accusing Leah, just comforting Lauren. I wonder what she'll say to Ben.

Yeah it was Leah who commented on Lauren Russell photo on IG about her boyfriend looks better that Ben, but the comment was deleted when reality Steve reported and Lauren R made her account private.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 1f49b  FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:50 am

eversotrue wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and guess that he tells her someone mentioned it to him, she cries about it, someone else talks to him about it, then they talk it out.

That's my guess as well.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:46 pm

That actually looks like a real screencap. Ben better hope RS doesn't post it because it'll probably get around to tptb giggling

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:26 pm

limoncello wrote:is there a way to find out it was photoshopped? I was freaking out at first but I now think it didn't happen, the pixels on the screenshot seems weird
Yeah I think it's weird too. I don't know... it's possible but 1/800+K odds are pretty crazy. It surprises me that only one person in nearly a million followers saw it. I can understand only one screenshot but no one else noticing and commenting on his IG that they saw it or something?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
limoncello wrote:is there a way to find out it was photoshopped? I was freaking out at first but I now think it didn't happen, the pixels on the screenshot seems weird
Yeah I think it's weird too. I don't know... it's possible but 1/800+K odds are pretty crazy. It surprises me that only one person in nearly a million followers saw it. I can understand only one screenshot but no one else noticing and commenting on his IG that they saw it or something?

I looked for indirects/directs on Twitter and under the comments to both Ben and Lauren's photos and saw nothing.. It IS weird, but not impossible, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Realistically, outside of the few people on sites like these, who is really paying attention to what Ben likes (and unlikes) for a few seconds? It's not like it was an in your face pic, like Kaitlyn's SnapChat.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Only asking this here since it involves Lauren, did Ben ever kiss Leah? I think he kissed everyone else there

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Ben has over 800K followers and I would think that maybe even 1% would check their likes and see (so around 8.6K). Even 0.5% of his followers is 4K.

Is it possible only 1 person? Sure. But I find it kind of odd that somehow only one person not only saw it but also was able to screenshot it.

Again, possible... but those are some crazy odds, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88