SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:25 am

The tweet is from 9 hours ago so it wouldn't show up in the IG activity feed anymore... maybe he liked and unliked immediately and this girl just got lucky in checking her activity feed at the exact right second? It does say '2 seconds ago' in the screenshot so if he unliked it immediately then maybe that's why nobody else saw it? I just don't know who would bother photoshopping it but stranger things have happened laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:29 am

I understand it is from 9 hours ago. What I found odd is that if one had checked it at that time (over half a million people follow Ben) I am sure more than just one person would have noticed it.

Again, totally possible only one person saw it but still strange odds of only 1/800K+
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:32 am

It could've been accidental liking, which he 'unliked' right away, but I think it would've caused more buzz even if it happened really fast.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:44 am

That's what I said... it makes little sense to me that even for accidental liking only 1 person out of over 800K noticed?

Those odds seem... odd.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:57 am

is there a way to find out it was photoshopped? I was freaking out at first but I now think it didn't happen, the pixels on the screenshot seems weird
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:27 am

Jeepers wrote:http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

Click on the 'I' on the lower right corner

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:59 am

I checked out that girl's Twiiter account. She doesn't seem like a nut case or anything. And she's had the account since 2010. I cannot imagine why she would photoshop it. Then again, stranger things have happened.

I HATE that someone said that about Lauren B!!! I hope she gets to talk to him afterward. I wonder how she finds out?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 am

Duke702 wrote:
megaa wrote:Definitely something I didn't expect. I'm interested to see what exactly Leah or whoever says... how is Lauren different? I haven't noticed anything off about the way she is with the women. Seems completely baseless.

If it's Leah, then what a desperate move. Why go out a villain? Weird.

I do remember RS saying in his list of words for each contestant, that Leah was loud and oppionated or something....which hasn't been shown at all this season. But maybe it will ring true this episode..

In Leah's thread on Oct 28th there is a discussion of Leah posting a comment on a fellow contestant's IG account that her BF/date was better looking than "you know who".  This originally came from RS too and I am not sure who the other contestant was, Jen perhaps?  Anyway, this gave us a early clue that Leah was either opinionated and/or had sour grapes, IMO.  Perhaps this is our clue that things ended badly between her and Ben -- could she be the person who commented on Lauren?   scratch
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:19 am

nutty1 wrote:I checked out that girl's Twiiter account. She doesn't seem like a nut case or anything. And she's had the account since 2010. I cannot imagine why she would photoshop it. Then again, stranger things have happened.

I HATE that someone said that about Lauren B!!! I hope she gets to talk to him afterward. I wonder how she finds out?
Yeah I checked her out too. She seems normal. I'm thinking she got lucky and saw it as soon as it happened (obviously since it said it happened within 2s) and was able to screenshot it. Either he went back and unliked it or it went undetected by anyone else, which could happen.

The pic doesn't look photoshopped to me at all. Pretty sure this happened! Maybe he was missing his girl and was looking at her pics and accidentally liked this one!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:25 am

I really think that he liked her pic by mistake and then unlinked it and this person just got really lucky. It's not as in your face as thr snap chat scandal so it doesn't really make sense that 100 other people would care and take a screen shot. I barely look at my feed often enough on Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:26 am

Yea I'm going with accidentally double tapped. Good to know he's stalking laugh out loud.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:30 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Duke702 wrote:
megaa wrote:Definitely something I didn't expect. I'm interested to see what exactly Leah or whoever says... how is Lauren different? I haven't noticed anything off about the way she is with the women. Seems completely baseless.

If it's Leah, then what a desperate move. Why go out a villain? Weird.

I do remember RS saying in his list of words for each contestant, that Leah was loud and oppionated or something....which hasn't been shown at all this season. But maybe it will ring true this episode..

In Leah's thread on Oct 28th there is a discussion of Leah posting a comment on a fellow contestant's IG account that her BF/date was better looking than "you know who".  This originally came from RS too and I am not sure who the other contestant was, Jen perhaps?  Anyway, this gave us a early clue that Leah was either opinionated and/or had sour grapes, IMO.  Perhaps this is our clue that things ended badly between her and Ben -- could she be the person who commented on Lauren?   scratch
IMO it's most likely her, even in the preview her 'It wasn't me!' was included. No one else said it, no one was even accusing Leah, just comforting Lauren. I wonder what she'll say to Ben.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88