SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by california90 Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:25 am

megaa wrote:
california90 wrote:
megaa wrote:Definitely something I didn't expect. I'm interested to see what exactly Leah or whoever says... how is Lauren different? I haven't noticed anything off about the way she is with the women. Seems completely baseless.

If it's Leah, then what a desperate move. Why go out a villain? Weird.

Power of producers, I'm guessing.

It's almost creepy. I just don't understand what they could have promised. BIP? Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 2292733854

It'll give Lauren/Ben something to strengthen the relationship. And a chance to rally around Lauren. So in a way, it's good. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 3806527698

I feel so wicked watching this show despite knowing BTS reality things (and I don't even know everything).

Probably laugh out loud. You get paid to be on BIP and extend your 15 min for the summer.. Someone mentioned that people might audition for TB to get onto BIP.

california90

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Duke702 Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:45 am

megaa wrote:Definitely something I didn't expect. I'm interested to see what exactly Leah or whoever says... how is Lauren different? I haven't noticed anything off about the way she is with the women. Seems completely baseless.

If it's Leah, then what a desperate move. Why go out a villain? Weird.

I do remember RS saying in his list of words for each contestant, that Leah was loud and oppionated or something....which hasn't been shown at all this season. But maybe it will ring true this episode..

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:08 am

That's such a sad video! I hate seeing people cry. Especially when the person feels so hurt and can't really defend themselves!

I bet she thinks Ben believes the rumor or something. How awful! It's obviously jealousy because of the obvious connection they see between Ben and Lauren!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:48 am

Can someone please post the video/preview you guys are talking about? i can't seem to find it sad so no idea what you guys are talking about.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:51 am

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

Click on the 'I' on the lower right corner

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:32 am

Wow. So disrespectful. Poor Lauren.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cande Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:59 am

Someone just posted this on twitter!!!!! It shows that Ben liked Lauren's last instagram pic and the best part is that he doesn't even follow her.. So now we have proof that they are happily together!!! I'MLauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 CaeyQfyWAAEV_-z SOO HAPPY RN :cutesmile!: :bigsmile:  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 2764
Cande
Cande

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:12 am

affraid

whoops! I wonder if he double tapped by mistake? Hmmm...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:15 am

@Cande, what's the source for that screenshot from Twitter? So the Twitter handle that posted it?

ETA: Nvm, I found the source:

Julie Alayna
‏@JalaynaS
Bachelor Ben caught in the act?? #benloveslaurenb #TheBachelor (RS twitter handle tagged)

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 CaeyQfyWAAEV_-z
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cande Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Cande, what's the source for that screenshot from Twitter? So the Twitter handle that posted it?

Her account is @JalaynaS.
And.. do you know if Lauren used to follow Ben on instagram? Because im pretty sure she didn't, but I just checked and now she does
Cande
Cande

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:22 am

Yes, Lauren has always followed Ben since before the show.

Have any other people stated they saw this and screenshot?

It's been over 9 hours and no one else noticed this like (I certainly never saw this like). I dunno... I would think more people would be posting this if they saw it? Similar to K&S snapchat?

Hmmm... part of me is wondering if this is photoshopped unless there's a lot more saying they saw this. I didn't see it in my likes and I follow so few people so Ben likes so few photos that I would think it would have shown up? Unless he unliked?
Totally possible he did it too but I would think he wouldn't considering what happened last year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cande Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yes, Lauren has always followed Ben since before the show.

Have any other people stated they saw this and screenshot?

I dunno... I would think more people would be posting this if they saw it? Similar to K&S snapchat?
Hmmm... part of me is wondering if this is photoshopped unless there's a lot more saying they saw this. I didn't see it in my likes and I follow so few people so Ben likes so few photos that I would think it would have shown up? Unless he unliked?
Totally possible he did it too but I would think he wouldn't considering what happened last year.

Yeahh that's true, it could be. I just saw it and got soo excited
Cande
Cande

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88