SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:56 am

I think he was in LA for the day and flew out to Denver later in the day. She didn't really get on social media until late afternoon. He might have work obligations this week and had to get back. Doubt Lauren was in Denver w him spotted out last night.

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:05 am

veg_out wrote:Regarding this new development called the preview, I think it's a bunch of nonsense released to throw people off the scent.

Is it possible that they strung together these statements said at different times?
"Saying goodbye to her doesn't feel right."
"And, this is the biggest mistake I've made." (Sounds spliced)
"I want to keep her in my life."
"I don't want to say goodbye."
"Cuz that's how much I love her."

All of those things could be said about Lauren: Saying goodbye to her doesn't feel right; he wants her in his life; he doesn't want to say goodbye to her, all of which explains the reason that he doesn't.

Also, the "cuz that's how much I love her" could be that Ben explains, "I had to do x, y, z for Lauren, cuz that's how much I love her."

Watching this season, Ben is chasing Lauren (all those special moments since night 1), and an old sleuther once said, "Watch who the lead is chasing." If he starts to chase JoJo, then maybe the idea that he "switches" holds water, but at this point, JoJo and Ben still feel very "on script" to me. If only we could see Ben and La talk about something otther than the great first date though.

ITA. Even the ""this is the biggest mistake of my life" could be Ben saying he took it seriously and really thought about who to choose as F1 because "if I make the wrong choice, and let the love of my life go, this [would be} the biggest mistake of my life"
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:55 am

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:26 pm

They don't doubt they saw each other yesterday. Smiley I mean both appeared on social media later in the date around the same time.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:28 pm

Not they, I. Clearly sneaking on at work isn't the best idea laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:52 pm

I get why Ben fell in love with two women.  He most likely spent the same amount of time with each of them. The relationships were new. He didn't know either of them very well. If he continued to date both after filming I think he would choose Lauren over JoJo. They seem like a better long term match JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:08 pm

jen689 wrote:I get why Ben fell in love with two women.  He most likely spent the same amount of time with each of them. The relationships were new. He didn't know either of them very well. If he continued to date both after filming I think he would choose Lauren over JoJo. They seem like a better long term match JMO
Yes good post. I don't think he and JoJo match either although I can see how he likes her nurturing and caring nature. I wonder if he didn't fall for Lauren so fast if he would've been more open to others I think MIGHT match him, such as Jen or Lauren H?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Do you think Jen and Lauren H would match him more than Lauren B? I could easily see Ben and Lauren B as the "in couple" in High School giggling I don't mean that as a negative thing because I like them but i just mean that I believe they do match each other.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Yes, well I guess I just don't think they'll have much in common in the long run. They could however "grow together" as some couples do.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 pm

The beach thing worries me a little and also if they would choose to stay in LA because that usually doesn't bode well. They should move to Seattle thumbsup

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:38 pm

I think Denver would work for Lauren. Her intro and things do reflect that she loves the beach- and she has lived there, I guess, for a few years. But her hometown, Portland, and where she went to college (Spokane, WA) have a lot more in common with Denver.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Diana wrote:Woah guys. I can almost guarantee you, Ben and Lauren are good. Smiley

Can I ask if you heard this information recently?

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88