SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:56 am

limoncello wrote:
AmyB wrote:FWIW, Ben does say "I've been in love with you for awhile," to Lauren. It was hard to capture because it was only in the frame for a split second, but you can see a couple of blonde strands of hair in the top left corner of this screencap.  yes (It's a lot clearer to see in motion if you keep your eyes trained on that spot while watching the clip laugh out loud)

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Bl13

that's what I call devotion, you're awesome for screencapping this  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 1f605

IMO, this clip and the other, where he just says "I love you" are telling because there is a major difference in being in love and just loving.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:59 am

Ben looks really vulnerable and emotional in that SC, like his eyes are welling up. Far different from the other ILY. I kind of wonder if the whole thing with JoJo towards the end was scripted and she was in on it. Maybe they promised her the lead gig if she played along.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:02 am

I don't think it's scripted, I think it's edited.

I can't imagine how weird this experience would be but I'm sure the romantic dates that he'd never get to go on in real life, the over abundance of alcohol, etc made him feel something towards jojo and that just confused him.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:03 am

Julie81 wrote:
limoncello wrote:
AmyB wrote:FWIW, Ben does say "I've been in love with you for awhile," to Lauren. It was hard to capture because it was only in the frame for a split second, but you can see a couple of blonde strands of hair in the top left corner of this screencap.  yes (It's a lot clearer to see in motion if you keep your eyes trained on that spot while watching the clip laugh out loud)

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Bl13

that's what I call devotion, you're awesome for screencapping this  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 1f605

IMO, this clip and the other, where he just says "I love you" are telling because there is a major difference in being in love and just loving.
I think he was repeating the exact words she said since he said "as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 am

Julie81 wrote:I don't think it's scripted, I think it's edited.

I can't imagine how weird this experience would be but I'm sure the romantic dates that he'd never get to go on in real life, the over abundance of alcohol, etc made him feel something towards jojo and that just confused him.
I think he mentioned being "confused" in the extended promo from the premiere. I remember him also saying he wasn't "running" and "didn't realize how hard this was gonna be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:18 am

eversotrue wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I don't think it's scripted, I think it's edited.

I think he mentioned being "confused" in the extended promo from the premiere. I remember him also saying he wasn't "running" and "didn't realize how hard this was gonna be."

Yeah he has mentioned a lot about his confusion throughout the whole process. Anyone can be lead to believe they love someone or have strong feelings for someone under these circumstances.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:20 am

On a brighter note, today is Lauren's birthday! Wonder what she and Ben are doing? Considering he's still in LA and it's her that he picks! Dang you, promo for planting that seed of doubt in my mind! LOL I need RS to update his blog and answer all these questions people have!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:26 am

Ben and Lauren keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't help but to laugh when he just walked past the girls with Lauren all casually. Boy, this guy isn't even trying to hide it. laugh out loud And then when the girls said they're still out there? He's not even caring about the time. This dude is sooooo into her. Lauren's bod looks amazing in that white dress, her perfectly shaped butt, she looked hot in her black romper for the GD too, love her style! I love her but when she said "I could like a life with you, like a life life"... That made me cringe a bit..

As for the preview, not gonna lie that made a bit worried.. I agree that saying ILY and I'm IN love with you are two different things, but I guess they needed some suspense. That made my heart drop, does anyone know if Ben and Lauren are doing fine? sad

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:29 am

bachfanforever123 wrote:Ben and Lauren keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't help but to laugh when he just walked past the girls with Lauren all casually. Boy, this guy isn't even trying to hide it. laugh out loud And then when the girls said they're still out there? He's not even caring about the time. This dude is sooooo into her. Lauren's bod looks amazing in that white dress, her perfectly shaped butt, she looked hot in her black romper for the GD too, love her style! I love her but when she said "I could like a life with you, like a life life"...  That made me cringe a bit..

As for the preview, not gonna lie that made a bit worried.. I agree that saying ILY and I'm IN love with you are two different things, but I guess they needed some suspense. That made my heart drop, does anyone know if Ben and Lauren are doing fine? sad

yeah, I didn't like the "life" bit either, it either sounded like she was drunk or she was saying things she didn't mean. Or both  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 1f604 

But I love how people on this forum started calling her Lolo, so cute  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 1f648
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:34 am

I loved the "I can see a life life" bit. To me it said she was looking farther then just the courtship and wedding, that she wants to be in it for the long haul and grow old together. But then I guess I may just be sappy like that. Just watching these 2 I could see that happening IMO.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:36 am

She's 25, well 26 today. She's young and saying she pictures a life with him like a life life didn't bother me at all. I understood what she meant actually even though I am 7 years older than her! I think she just meant that she can see them together in the future. She can see them building a foundation, going on dates, staying in at night, living a normal life together as a couple. She even said, not getting married right away. By saying that I think she meant that she can see the life they could have together as just an either engaged couple or just a dating couple and she can see their future.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:42 am

She's officially in the bubble. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 3806527698

They can't produce a show without conflicted hearts, it was to be expected.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88