SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beach - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:47 am

Finally someone is seeing the other side of sexy panther Caila:

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2016-caila-quinn-villain-season-20-1468804/

Back to top Go down

beach - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:51 am

bostonugirl92 wrote:Finally someone is seeing the other side of sexy panther Caila:

This was a reach laugh out loud

I did think she was being sarcastic with Olivia though. I found it funny though.. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:55 am

bostonugirl92 wrote:Finally someone is seeing the other side of sexy panther Caila:

Forget Olivia Caridi — Is Caila Quinn the Real Pot-Stirrer of ‘Bachelor’ 2016?
That was pretty revealing and anti-Caila for sure, imo and interesting that the article talked about Caila putting on an act and being a mean girl underneath  as an "act" as well by Caila. More of this type of viewpoint about Caila once Olivia is gone and ? (I guess someone's got to take Olivia's place).

Out of the F4, Caila has the most airtime and yet the least amount of fans and I suspect once F4 HTDs come around she will still have the least fans among the F4. Also interesting that out of F4 only Caila has one negative article so far, the other F4 girls are all pretty much well liked. It will be interesting to see if other news outlets begin writing similar articles about Caila - especially once Olivia is gone.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:55 am

Whoever wrote that article REALLY did reach to the high heavens. Most of what Caila was saying was her trying to be FUNNY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Forget Olivia Caridi — Is Caila Quinn the Real Pot-Stirrer of ‘Bachelor’ 2016?
That was pretty revealing and anti-Caila for sure, imo and interesting that the article talked about Caila putting on an act and being a mean girl underneath  as an "act" as well by Caila. More of this type of viewpoint about Caila once Olivia is gone and ? I guess someone's got to take Olivia's place.

Out of the F4, Caila has the most airtime and yet the least amount of fans and I suspect once F4 HTDs come around she will still have the least fans among the F4. It will be interesting to see if other news outlets begin writing similar articles about Caila - especially once Olivia is gone.

I highly doubt it. No media outlets have thought of her as a "Villan". Or the general public in general. Wetpaint is the only one and it's all over silly comments. By the time Olivia is gone, so will the "Villan" edit. That's episode 6. Usually around then, they try to have a "normal" season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:58 am

There are other viewers who feel the exact same way as this article. If that is reaching to the heavens then so be it but IMO that article was spot on with Caila. I expect more of these articles to come out. TWT.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:59 am

A REACH is an understatement. Keep collecting those those who are not fans Queen Caila.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There are other viewers who feel the exact same way as this article. If that is reaching to the heavens then so be it but IMO that article was spot on with Caila. I expect more of these articles to come out. TWT.

Articles aren't going to write about this, girl laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:06 am

This is a discussion thread where negative comments directed at the contestant are welcome and I hope that at least all opinions can be respected and not directed at as "non-fans" and "girl" and instead the discussion remain on the contestant and not fellow members.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:06 am

Did anyone notice her face after Ben kissed her the second time at the group date party? It's at 2:50 in Annamarie's video on YouTube. She KNEW what he was doing! I love it! She saw right through that..

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:07 am

I just find it funny the article chose to single out Caila when other girls have done the same things? "She joked about the twins" "She laughed during Olivia's performance" Uhm...so did everyone else. And that gag with the puppet was clearly a joke.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote: I understand my opinion is not popular but this is a discussion thread where negative comments directed at the contestant are welcome and I hope that at least my opinion can be respected and not directed at as "non-fans" and "girl" and instead the discussion remain on the contestant and not members.

It's not about you, but people are NOT going to write articles about her being a "mean girl" when she's not being edited as such..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess