SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:12 pm

Thanks rhonda. Ok that's my story and I'm sticking to it. He's going to be wondering what she really thinks, because she has her guard up and all that jazz. She will finally tell him on the last chance date. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Al Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:18 pm

Wasn't Lauren the only one of the F3 not shown saying "I love you" in previews? Can't wait to see why, probably goes in line with GuardianAngel's storyline theory.

Last edited by Al on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:19 pm

I don't think that Ben is going to be as insecure as Ali was... Ali was someone who I thought was cute but not necessarily gorgeous. Ben on the other hand to many, is a VERY good looking guy, so I don't think he would feel that he is way out of her league... IMO, they're both very attractive people. They're both quite equal in looks. I don't feel like one is hotter than the other.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Not sure what it means or what TPTB are up to, but I seem to recall that from previews, we've seen 6 to 8 women say they are falling in love with Ben- can't remember if any said ILY. None of the 6 to 8 were Lauren B that I recall.

To me, the F2 storyboard is:1) Ben has said (paraphrasing) that in past relationships he goes "all in" too fast and the other person is not as all in as he is and he got hurt. As giddy as he is with Lauren, I think he is trying to be careful to not go too fast and wants to see if she reciprocates his feelings. Lauren has said words to the effect that she protects her heart, so I think she's a slow and cautious one in relationships. I think we may see a slow and steady build of the relationship, each gradually letting down their guard, until by Warsaw date, they're "on the same page" with the relationship; and 2) Ben sincerely wants to explore relationships with all of the women and to some extent "hedges his bets" since he doesn't know if Lauren is as in as he is. He does seem to have strong physical chemistry with JoJo, and I'm sure she has personal qualities he is attracted to. So at the end, he thinks he is "in love" with two women, but realizes JoJo is more lust than love, and yeah I do think he'll say it was always Lauren. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Based on the interview Lauren did with E! on week 4, I think she was very surprised and like she said, surreal to think of herself being in that position (on the show in the first place.) She said she was trying to live in the moment, etc. etc. so I think she was probably shell shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:30 pm

IMO, Lauren isn't this absolute gorgeous woman, so I don't think that would be an "issue" for Ben. Though, since he IS obviously so smitten, he probably thinks too highly of her in every aspect including looks. But he's definitely the better looking in the relationship, much like Ali and Roberto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:32 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Not sure what it means or what TPTB are up to, but I seem to recall that from previews, we've seen 6 to 8 women say they are falling in love with Ben- can't remember if any said ILY.  None of the 6 to 8 were Lauren B that I recall.

To me, the F2 storyboard is:1) Ben has said (paraphrasing) that in past relationships he goes "all in" too fast and the other person is not as all in as he is and he got hurt.  As giddy as he is with Lauren, I think he is trying to be careful to not go too fast and wants to see if she reciprocates his feelings.  Lauren has said words to the effect that she protects her heart, so I think she's a slow and cautious one in relationships. I think we may see a slow and steady build of the relationship, each gradually letting down their guard, until by Warsaw date, they're "on the same page" with the relationship; and 2) Ben sincerely wants to explore relationships with all of the women and to some extent "hedges his bets" since he doesn't know if Lauren is as in as he is.  He does seem to have strong physical chemistry with JoJo, and I'm sure she has personal qualities he is attracted to.  So at the end, he thinks he is "in love" with two women, but realizes JoJo is more lust than love, and yeah I do think he'll say it was always Lauren.  JMO
6-8..? It was only 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Agreed. I don't see a similarity with Ali. I do think that Ben's attraction to Lauren is different than any other we've seen with the other women on his season. I do think his Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is so high that he is compassionate for those who need that, but that he won't over-compensate in that direction. It's why I think Lauren is attractive to him. She is who she is (at least so far, that's what we see). She doesn't appear to have a deep backstory. She doesn't think only about herself in the moment (when he tells about his dad's surgery the response is "is he okay?"). He doesn't have to try too hard in any respect- so he can be comfortable and she appears comfortable with him and comfortable enough in this crazy situation. After a first date and a couple of other encounters, they barely know each other (and he doesn't know anyone better than he knows her). So I'm interested in watching their relationship grow and interested in watching him figure out what it is about Lauren that makes her the "one".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:36 pm

IMO they're equally attractive and I don't think one being "too hot" for the other is an issue. Ben has been burned before by the other person in the relationship not being as "in" as he is and he's naturally going to be guarded because of that. We haven't heard of Lauren's past relationships that I recall but she "protects her heart." I don't think insecurity in either is the issue; it's two people who are guarded (altho to me, Lauren more so) gradually working through letting the guard down, feeling comfortable expressing the true depth of their feelings to each other.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Honestly, if it doesn't work out or Ben was "fooled" by Lauren, it's partly his fault IMO. If he knows that he jumps in too quick and is usually always the one chasing the significant other..then he should know better. It never changes. There's only so many times you can make the same mistake. So in his case, he needs to probably find someone that loves him more than he loves her (whoever her is.)

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:46 pm

There's one thing I'm curious about in the previews you see Lauren crying? And then she says "I hope Ben realizes who Olivia is sooner than later". I wonder what was that about, why would she cry over that, unless she's started to get invested in the process.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:46 pm

I love Lauren and she's beautiful, but she and her siblings all have one unfortunate feature in common, that is quite noticeable, that does put her beneath Ben in the looks department and I'll just leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan