SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 70 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:21 pm

I got JoJo giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:31 pm

Jojo must be a common combo. Lauren is more , one of a kind 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 2498057887 :yes: :Nod: 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:03 pm

I got Lauren.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:06 pm

I also got Lauren. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:50 pm

I got Lauren heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:57 pm

I got Chris Harrison. Hugesmile giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 pm

I think it is interesting that ABC on Lauren and Ben's love story blog posted on March 9th says this about Lauren and Ben:

snipped from beginning:

The Bachelor Season 20 and Ben Higgins' journey to find love is coming to an end. Now he is down to the final two contestants, Lauren B. and JoJo, and for the first time ever the Bachelor has told two women he loves them. Both bachelorettes have their own unique and special relationships with Ben, so deciding between the two won't be easy for the Bachelor. In preparation for the finale airing MONDAY MARCH 14 8|7c, let's take a look at one of the love stories. Ben and Lauren B. connected minute one, here's the couple's trip to "I love you."

snipped from ending:

Ben followed up I love you's and spending the night with Lauren B. with an intimate breakfast in bed. The two spent their final moments alone before finale and possible proposal day starring lovingly into each other's eyes. Their connection is undeniable. Is it just puppy love or is she wife material? Time will tell.

Whose love connection is stronger with Ben, JoJo's or Lauren B.'s? Find out in the dramatic conclusion of The Bachelor MONDAY, MARCH 14 8|7c.

found here: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/updates/160309-the-bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-b-love-story

---------------------
and here is what ABC on JoJo and Ben's love story blog (also posted on March 9) says about JoJo and Ben:

snipped from beginning:

The Bachelor Ben Higgins' journey to find love is down to the final two, Lauren B. and JoJo. It hasn't been all glamourous trips and roses along the way. Ben has gotten himself in quite the predicament by telling both women he loves them. While who the handsome software salesman ends up with in the end remains to be seen, one thing is certain. Ben has a special relationship with each of his remaining bachelorettes. In preparation for the finale airing MONDAY MARCH 14 8|7c, let's take a look at one of the love stories. JoJo has always been there to comfort Ben during Season 20 and the pair's bond is rock solid. Here's Ben and JoJo's journey to loveland.

snipped from ending:

A dramatic hometown date didn't send Ben running for the hills. In fact, quite the opposite happened. Ben shocked JoJo by telling her, "I love you," after frolicking in a waterfall in Jamaica.

Whose love connection is stronger with Ben, JoJo's or Lauren B.'s? Find out in the dramatic conclusion of The Bachelor MONDAY, MARCH 14 8|7c.

found here: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/updates/160309-the-bachelor-ben-higgins-jojo-love-story

Can't wait for Monday!!!!

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:16 pm

To me that summary leans more towards Lauren's side, but we'll see.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would say there are many people on the forum who get thrown bits and pieces of info or fall into a nice little jewel of info. Some people know things and come here to share with a member or two and we get lucky if we are allowed to post the info anonymously.
When I got that little nugget above, it caused such an uproar on one message board. This forum vilified Molly and loved Melissa and was being fed false spoilers that were all kinds of crazy about Jason and Melissa being married etc.  I was eventually banned from that message forum, they could not handle the truth. 
So news is not always welcomed.

I remember that! I was in that forum and firmly on melissa-the-spoiled-f1 bandwagon ! Boy did I learn my lesson :yes:
After that season, my fav is never f1 ,oh well, at least I am never invested in any couple and not heartbroken when most of them split very soon.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:50 am

I just wanted to say that I think the producers have done masterful job at pulling the puppet strings of the audience this season and have created a complex, dynamic story right up until the end. They've really impressed me by doing a great job :shocked!: .

The first half of the season doing a slow build on quality moments with Jojo while giving us Ben gaga over Lauren, lots of PIs from she and Ben that she could be he one and getting buy-in from the audience on their love story. Then even having the other girls comment on their strong connection, which is already out there as a spoiler, kind of made it seem like a done deal cake-walk to a sweet, predictable final couple where Ben goes through the motions with everyone else.

But the producers know they have a lot of juicy stuff coming up with Jojo.   They promo the idea of ILYs without showing it so when it happens it actually lives up to the hype and  everyone is like "what!?!" And then when you think the surprises are kind of done, they bring out the emotional couch ILY to Jojo, the bathroom floor talk and his mom's clip.  The hits keep on coming to the idea they set up early of a pretty boring, run of the mill second half of the season. 

Kudos to them on crafting a great show this season so that people are drawn into and fascinated by the ending even if are pretty sure of who Ben ends up with. Basically, I feel like everyone wants to know what's going to happen in the finale and that's really the way to beat spoilers.  Make the details that people don't know ahead of time too interesting to turn away from and make the story about much more than just who he picks which most season now a lot more people already think they know due to internet spoilers.   Hopefully they can keep it up.

Excellently crafted and executed season given they had a lot of great material to work with.(All just my opinion).

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:40 pm

ITA, relaxing.  Good Post

I was disturbed greatly at the beginning of the season for the edit mocking unnecessarily Lace and Olivia. It felt so much like the humiliation portrayed on UnReal. It got to the point where I couldn't have cared less who Ben picked.

Frankly, I was a little bored with the season, but now, wow! Those previews! I don't think I've anticipated watching a finale as much since Des's season. The sleuthing that's been done leads me to conclude that Ben picks Lauren, but I can't wait to see how it all shakes down with JoJo. FTR, I like both of his girls.

I'm hoping that JoJo ends up as the next 'Ette. I've posted in a different thread that I actually think the legitimate feelings Ben had for her might help her get over it faster. She doesn't have to doubt herself and certainly shouldn't walk away feeling played...imo. From what I gather from reading here, she seems to be in a good place now. I'm glad.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:00 pm

JoJo .. So, do you feel good?
Ben .. That's a loaded question
JoJo .. ooo God....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej