SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:26 pm

mindless wrote:Well Becca's leading this poll by mile: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-preview-caila-cant-handle-the-163826138.html

Seems a lot of people want to see more of her. I do too, but I still doubt they'll give her the job. If it ends up being between her and Caila for some reason, then perhaps.

I guess somebody likes her. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by JBF Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 am

Last night's show was pretty much the same ol' stuff apart from showing all three "morning after" scenes and the drawn out elimination of Caila after she took the initiative to visit him a second time. Because of the roundabout way it was edited, I temporarily thought she had been eliminated in an earlier episode... then  remembered "Oh, she did have a fantasy date this episode, didn't she?". She reminded me too much of Ryan Park "boomeranging" back in Ashley's season with the way she kept going on and on and on and on about how head-over-heels in love with Ben she was. Of course, all of Bachelor Nation is supposed to be "shocked" by Ben's cool "I'm just no longer into you as I am with the others" schtick.

In an earlier post, I joked that each time a full moon was shown after the lights go out in a suite, that contestant got lucky. We didn't get the moon on Lauren's date, but we sure did on Jo-Jo's. Ha ha! So does this mean that Jo-Jo and Ben played peek-a-boo under the sheets while Lauren and Ben behaved more... well... Republican?

Actually Ben didn't seem quite as genuine saying "I love you" to Jo-Jo as he did with Lauren. It is tempting to think he had to say that in order to "balance out" two dates on camera. I know that is probably not true, but it was the "vibe" I got because Jo-Jo was making more of a deal about it than Lauren was. I wonder if the whole boyfriend issue on her hometown date may have made her the easier final two dumpee than Caila (a.k.a. "you still have HIM to go back to and he gave you flowers").

I dunno...

They really are pushing in the promos this idea that Lauren and Jo-Jo are switched in their pecking order and he makes a temporary boo-boo in the finale. Obviously Lauren appears in a helicopter at some point, but does she also arrive in a limo earlier too?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:44 am

Ben saying he's engaged...
https://twitter.com/gma/status/704658427453149184

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:49 am

wow! surprised he was allowed to say that
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:50 am

Well this is the guy who told two women he loved them so I'm sure there are no rules at this point
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:50 am

bellehuntley wrote:wow! surprised he was allowed to say that

This is the time of year they let it out for sure, and they have already hinted at it in the preview.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:05 pm

JBF wrote:Last night's show was pretty much the same ol' stuff apart from showing all three "morning after" scenes and the drawn out elimination of Caila after she took the initiative to visit him a second time. Because of the roundabout way it was edited, I temporarily thought she had been eliminated in an earlier episode... then  remembered "Oh, she did have a fantasy date this episode, didn't she?". She reminded me too much of Ryan Park "boomeranging" back in Ashley's season with the way she kept going on and on and on and on about how head-over-heels in love with Ben she was. Of course, all of Bachelor Nation is supposed to be "shocked" by Ben's cool "I'm just no longer into you as I am with the others" schtick.

In an earlier post, I joked that each time a full moon was shown after the lights go out in a suite, that contestant got lucky. We didn't get the moon on Lauren's date, but we sure did on Jo-Jo's. Ha ha! So does this mean that Jo-Jo and Ben played peek-a-boo under the sheets while Lauren and Ben behaved more... well... Republican?

Actually Ben didn't seem quite as genuine saying "I love you" to Jo-Jo as he did with Lauren. It is tempting to think he had to say that in order to "balance out" two dates on camera. I know that is probably not true, but it was the "vibe" I got because Jo-Jo was making more of a deal about it than Lauren was. I wonder if the whole boyfriend issue on her hometown date may have made her the easier final two dumpee than Caila (a.k.a. "you still have HIM to go back to and he gave you flowers").

I dunno...

They really are pushing in the promos this idea that Lauren and Jo-Jo are switched in their pecking order and he makes a temporary boo-boo in the finale. Obviously Lauren appears in a helicopter at some point, but does she also arrive in a limo earlier too?

The ILY's aren't done yet. LCD shows more. Ben can't hide his feelings. He wears them openly. He made his mess by doing so and will be his mess to clean up no matter the public opinion. It's clear no matter what happened , in RL, things worked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Hmmm Ben did say in his blog that his "thing" with Jojo is Helicopters.... and they are head to the final rose ceremony in a helicopter. Anyone think this could be the worst Helicopter ride in Jojo's life?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:47 pm

I think the ILYs continue at the LCD as if he doesn't say it they will know that they are the F2. He dug his "grave" for this topic when he said it the first time.

But I think the real falling in love occurs after the show so I think its very possible for his F1 to get over this if they are in a good place now and he was open about this to them a long time ago. They have all been out of the bubble for months now and clearly all are okay.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:57 pm

bellehuntley wrote:wow! surprised he was allowed to say that

Damage control.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:23 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

The ILY's aren't done yet. LCD shows more. Ben can't hide his feelings. He wears them openly. He made his mess by doing so and will be his mess to clean up no matter the public opinion. It's clear no matter what happened , in RL, things worked out.

If anything oddball happens in the finale, like a temporary switcheroo which I speculated on a few weeks ago (and I was ONLY just speculating and NOT assuming anything), it will clearly be storyboarded ahead of time and NOT 100% genuine "reality" TV. Even the fact that Lauren said (paraphrasing) that she had never been in love with two people before but she could easily picture Ben being that way made me suspect that she was hinted (maybe by an interviewer who was coaching her in PI sessions?) of what could happen in the finale. Let's say he does act all confused about his top two ladies... and, yes, some acting will be involved... she wouldn't be all that upset. Like the Desie & Brooks storyboard (which even copycatted the Ali/Frankie one right down to the first date Hollywood sign, attention among fans on their first date, talks of potential heartbreak, visit to girlfriend/mommy & sister before deciding to make his getaway and Ali/Desie sporting almost matching see-through blouses over bikinis and flip-flops at Boo-Hoo Time... a Boo-Hoo Time that had Frankie/Brooks boo-hooing even more than she was), Ben was simply "blinded by my love for Jo-Jo".

On hometown, he only started crying when Lauren's sister was talking to him... and he recalled this incident to Lauren on their date as if he wasn't sure exactly "why I cried"... just like Desie not being sure about her feelings for Prince Siegfried until Brooks was out of the way. (Then again, some of us viewers simply just turned off the volume and saw how gobsmacked she looked in EVERY shot with Prince Siegfried regardless of all of the "Brooks! Brooks! Brooks!" dominating the soundtrack.)

Regardless of whatever confusion and chaos happens in the finale... if any (ha ha! I never assume anything)... you just know the helicopter will be ready for take off and the make-up artist will be ready to wipe any tears Lauren may... or may not (ha ha!)...  have shed earlier in that eventful day.

This show is TOTALLY demented!

However, one thing is for certain. The producers will never give us a straight-forward Love Story. They also want each season to be different in some way from the previous one.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:47 pm

^^^ Well said @JBF . I was delusional to think they would . Stuff hit the fans last night and it was splattered everywhere . I kept wondering why they would make a big deal of advertising the 2 ILY's so early. Well, after last night we can't say we were duly warned. I'm now interested how things worked itself out. Some of the F2 fans will say Jojo dodged a bullet ,and some of the F1 fans like me will be happy if the couple is happy. This was no doubt a crazy ride but I kinda would like the lead to be confused as opposed to being sure of his F1 and leading the F2 on during their LCD, as if he was just going through the motions and pretending there was something between them. Now I'm happy for the WTA break. Time to process ,and now the word is out, and Ben's engaged . Strategically planned no doubt, but it is what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej