SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:27 am

It's still an insult to the audience because I don't think many are buying it at this stage.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:37 am

agentcurls wrote:It's still an insult to the audience because I don't think many are buying it at this stage.

So much hasn't been unfolded . It's like a lose/lose for Ben then. He's going to insult the audience by being so obvious with Lauren, or insult by choosing someone else after seeing his connection with Lauren. Last night became clearer where he's leaning because even in a family setting , it was only Lauren's family who aligned with what Ben was looking for. He told Lauren's dad, the world just stopped when he met Lauren and her father basically sold he can relate because that's how he felt after meeting his wife. After last night , I actually saw the connection he has with the other two, but like Amanda being sent home, it's going to be about the one he feels strongest for. I just don't see it being Caila or Jojo.

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:38 am

JMO, it depends on why one is watching though especially in the SM age. The trainwreck aspects are what make the money and the buzz with a little love on the side thrown in to placate romantics and a few red herrings for mystery lovers. Otherwise, this show would be on Hallmark.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:46 am

sophienette wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Haven't watched HTD episode yet, but if it's as bad as it sounds and it so over-the-top blatantly points to Lauren, how are they going to rev up JoJo & Caila enough in these last 2 episodes? It's a little insulting to the general audience at this point to say "Which one will Ben choose? and "It will be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever"
Maybe TPTB threw in the towel this season, that most would be so enraptured by the Lauren & Ben relationship that we wouldn't care about the whole suspense part near the end and would still get the ratings they need...are they actually showing us the love story? Or are they? Maybe new father MF has grown soft and wants to put out the love story for Benny Boy.

By making him tell ILU to one and making it look like he had sex with both!

Or by showing that he DID tell ILY to both and maybe DID have sex with both (well not showing us that hopefully giggling ) ... Hugesmile  Devil's advocate positon.  Just because he's totally head over heels for Lauren which is obvious, doesn't mean he didn't do all that himself too.  I'm not giving TPTB or editing the credit until I see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:51 am

RS seems to be spot on about this season. Ben has been so obviously smitten with Lauren from half way through that it has been obvious to everyone. Can't even blame Ben, really. He went to this show supposedly to find a woman he might want to marry. He's allowed to pursue that if he finds it. And he's being really good with TPBP too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:52 am

sophienette wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Haven't watched HTD episode yet, but if it's as bad as it sounds and it so over-the-top blatantly points to Lauren, how are they going to rev up JoJo & Caila enough in these last 2 episodes? It's a little insulting to the general audience at this point to say "Which one will Ben choose? and "It will be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever"
Maybe TPTB threw in the towel this season, that most would be so enraptured by the Lauren & Ben relationship that we wouldn't care about the whole suspense part near the end and would still get the ratings they need...are they actually showing us the love story? Or are they? Maybe new father MF has grown soft and wants to put out the love story for Benny Boy.

By making him tell ILU to one and making it look like he had sex with both!

You look for the moon shot. (Remember how "Blue Moon" was played in Grease?)

If you see a FULL moon after the light goes out in a fantasy suite or at the end of a "last chance" date, it is because both the lead and that participant must have informed somebody in the crew that they "did it". Either that or the crew noticed very happy expressions on their faces the next morning.

If the moon is shown with a lot of cloud cover, as in the Ashley H./Ben F. last chance date in her season, one participant told his buddies he got lucky and she was offended enough not to associate with him on twitter or anywhere else post-show.

If you see no moon shot, it is because they both retired to separate beds once the cameras go away.

Or so we've been lead to believe... giggling
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:52 am

True, and Jojo did bring her killer bikinis to go in for that kill,shot , and display her very own , ahem, twins . Which btw, doesn't move naturally imo.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:54 am

Yes, for me its obvious his feelings for Lauren are on another level BUT that doesn't mean he doesn't have sex with one/two of the other women. As obvious as it is to me that he is sooo in love with Lauren as obvious is it IMO that he is in soooo lust with JoJo :yes:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:01 pm

I have said this before and a) I don't care what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors but on this show until the FRC its like a beginning of a relationship when you might still be seeing and sleeping with others. After the FRC is when you decide to be exclusive (AKA its cheating to sleep with someone else) and they are really just dating until they really start planning a wedding and then they are really engaged. but with that said its not really that odd to sleep with someone after the 3rd date in real life its and by this time no matter how you cut it they have all had 3+ dates. I don't judge the guys or girls for having fun in the moment.

ALL IMHO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Perhaps he has sex with Jojo because he knows he's going into a full blown relationship with perhaps the only woman he'll be with for the rest of his life (Lauren). If he told Lauren he would be celibate, then she'd have a right to be mad. It may be painful, of course, it would because if at the end of this, he professes his love for her, she'll wonder, "If you loved me so much just a week/2 ago, why sleep with Jojo/Caila?" If she asks him and he's honest with her (she has ways for finding out), that's critical for their relationship. It spells doom if he tries to cover it up, and it leaks with verification that he did have sex with more than just she. That's the loophole of this show- it sucks for the F1/F2 (whomever involved), but technically he isn't exclusive with any one of them.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I don't judge the guys or girls for having fun in the moment.

ALL IMHO.

Ahhhh... and we wouldn't expect you to, because...

The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:14 pm

I guess because I've watched a handful of shows but never got into it like this . It's just that with the tabloid saying he slept with all three doesn't mean he had sex with them. Ben said he had set boundaries. But ita, if he did he didn't break any rules there . I thought Ben had fun breaking in on the girls when he woke Amanda up for a date , and wanted to see what they looked like waking up. I kinda think that's the case in FD. Call me naive about this twist, but I think it's semantics. He did sleep over but not have sex with them. We'll see. One thing that was funny was when I typed the word semantics, it autocorrected to apeman for some reason. Is the universe trying to tell me something laugh out loud?

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej