SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:28 am

Ben in the navy blue shirt scene IMO is at the place IMO he is staying, which is the estate of the FRC. So if this is a break up scene, I think it's possible Jojo came to break up with him at his 'place'. Which is when, IMO, he said "I do love you" and I'm going to miss you." Which his body language lines up with a break up. JMHO.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:27 am

I hope your right in this analysis bronco18.  This would make both the breakup and the proposal separate and independent from each other time wise and emotionally in much healthier way for all 3 people.  It would also bode for a much better chance of success in the future for final couple.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:41 am

Oooooohhhhh... you folks are gonna think I am qwayzeeeeeeee!!!!!

First question to the Screencap Professionals Squad, so I don't have to search all the threads...

What episode does he sit with Harrison? This is the one with these lines...

"I don't know what to do. I am just... I didn't... I thought it was going to be clear and it is just..."
Harrison: "What you are contemplating right now... that would absolutely change everything."
(Now... Harrison could have stated this at a different time than in this scene... ALTHOUGH his dialogue, if spoken later in time, could apply to what action Ben is taking in that scene.)

It looks like a rose ceremony, probably the one involving F3 leaving. What is the locale supposed to be?

This is followed by him in aqua T-shirt saying "I told two women this week that I loved them"

Of course, all of The Trouble happens in this selection of frankenbyte voice-overs and real lines with his actual moving mouth:

"I have to say goodbye to a woman who doesn't deserve it." (OK... nothing odd here. They all say this when feeling guilty. He DID tell Jo-Jo that he wouldn't blindside her.)
"Saying goodbye to her doesn't feel right and this is the biggest mistake I've made. I want to keep her in my life. I don't want to say goodbye, because that's how much I love her."
"I'm about to get on one knee and ask a woman to marry me. Unfortunately I just love somebody else... more."

Then they make it appear as if he is saying goodbye to the F1 and picks up the phone to call somebody who says "hello". Lauren? Jubilee? (Yeah... right. I still can't get over her leaving after... how many episodes Ha ha!) Somebody else?

Just checking to be certain here....

Is everybody ABSOLUTELY 100% positive that the final two are Lauren and Jo-Jo and there isn't some odd "secret" like Caila or somebody else making the top two instead of Lauren? I do NOT want to ruffle the status quo. However I always had this pipe dream season after season that the lead would dump his top two and go after his F3 on account of "absence makes the heart grow fonder". *chuckle chuckle*

If the gal on the phone he picks up is not Mommy and a contestant he wants as  F1 gal, where is she? In a limo leaving? Home or hotel after being dumped the day before the FRC?

Last edited by JBF on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:44 am

But doesn't account for all Bens tears in his FRC suit...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:54 am

JBF wrote:Oooooohhhhh... you folks are gonna think I am qwayzeeeeeeee!!!!!

First question to the Screencap Professionals Squad, so I don't have to search all the threads...

What episode does he sit with Harrison? This is the one with these lines...

"I don't know what to do. I am just... I didn't... I thought it was going to be clear and it is just..."
Harrison: "What you are contemplating right now... that would absolutely change everything."
(Now... Harrison could have stated this at a different time than in this scene... ALTHOUGH his dialogue, if spoken later in time, could apply to what action Ben is taking in that scene.)

It looks like a rose ceremony, probably the one involving F3 leaving. What is the locale supposed to be?

That;s next week RC in Warsaw.

This is followed by him in aqua T-shirt saying "I told two women this week that I loved them"

Of course, all of The Trouble happens in this selection of frankenbyte voice-overs and real lines with his actual moving mouth:

"I have to say goodbye to a woman who doesn't deserve it." (OK... nothing odd here. They all say this when feeling guilty. He DID tell Jo-Jo that he wouldn't blindside her.)
"Saying goodbye to her doesn't feel right and this is the biggest mistake I've made. I want to keep her in my life. I don't want to say goodbye, because that's how much I love her."
"I'm about to get on one knee and ask a woman to marry me. Unfortunately I just love somebody else... more."

Then they make it appear as if he is saying goodbye to the F1 and picks up the phone to call somebody who says "hello". Lauren? Jubilee? (Yeah... right. I still can't get over her leaving after... how many episodes Ha ha!) Somebody else?

Just checking to be certain here....

Is everybody ABSOLUTELY 100% positive that the final two are Lauren and Jo-Jo and there isn't some odd "secret" like Caila or somebody else making the top two instead of Lauren? I do NOT want to ruffle the status quo. However I always had this pipe dream season after season that the lead would dump his top two and go after his F3 on account of "absence makes the heart grow fonder". *chuckle chuckle*

If the gal on the phone he picks up is not Mommy and a contestant he wants as  F1 gal, where is she? In a limo leaving? Home or hotel after being dumped the day before the FRC?

I cant answer the rest as having isolated the Audio for that phone it is in my mind 100% his mum and I am 99% sure Lauren is his final 1. I will add, I am 75% sure he let Jojo go before FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:07 am

Oh... so they are going to Warsaw next?

I think we all get away from the silly promo and take a rest.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:08 am

Didn't US weekly say the f2 was blindsided and it was a regular final Rose ceremony?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:10 am

Ben was in his suit and sweaty when he said "I have to say goodbye to a woman who doesn't deserve it", so JoJo must still show up to the FRC, I think. Maybe he stops her at as she gets out of the limo or something..?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:13 am

sorenseren wrote:Didn't US weekly say the f2 was blindsided and it was a regular final Rose ceremony?

Here he told Jo-Jo that he wouldn't blindside her. Riiiiiight. The little rascal!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 am

sorenseren wrote:Ben was in his suit and sweaty when he said "I have to say goodbye to a woman who doesn't deserve it", so JoJo must still show up to the FRC, I think. Maybe he stops her at as she gets out of the limo or something..?

Did we actually see Ben saying those words or is it just a voiceover? If it's a voiceover, I think it could be when he's seen wearing the green tshirt crying and such, which IMO happened at the beginning of the last week.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:25 am

bronco18 wrote:
sorenseren wrote:Ben was in his suit and sweaty when he said "I have to say goodbye to a woman who doesn't deserve it", so JoJo must still show up to the FRC, I think. Maybe he stops her at as she gets out of the limo or something..?

Did we actually see Ben saying those words or is it just a voiceover? If it's a voiceover, I think it could be when he's seen wearing the green tshirt crying and such, which IMO happened at the beginning of the last week.
He's seen saying words. Watch the preview again:)

Last edited by sorenseren on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:25 am

sorenseren wrote:Didn't US weekly say the f2 was blindsided and it was a regular final Rose ceremony?

Sorry, I dont consider US Weekly as a source for sleuthing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej