SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:12 am

reason wrote:Please dont attribute Andi to been a lady, ladies does what it take to be precieve  as ladies, she is not a lady and I dont believe she even knows what a lady means.  Wearing something like a long jumper would have been a lady choice not one up in the neverland.  She is just seeking attention which is just pitiful.
We do agree, she is no lady, but a rather trashy wanna be star, who is only a star in her own mind. She needs to grow up, be independent, get a real job & stop being a self-entitled biatch! She talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 75 3806527698

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:43 am

Because I bypassed Andi's season, how did she ever get to be the Bette?
Is it similar to this year's Bette? Popularity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:52 am

ForeverLove wrote:Because I bypassed Andi's season, how did she ever get to be the Bette?

She was F3 on Juan Pablo's season. She put on her acting hat during the overnight dates and that morning submitted her audition for the Bette by raking JPG over the coals for not being interested in her and too many "it's ok's"
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:58 am

Mustang19 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Because I bypassed Andi's season, how did she ever get to be the Bette?

She was F3 on Juan Pablo's season. She put on her acting hat during the overnight dates and that morning submitted her audition for the Bette by raking JPG over the coals for not being interested in her and too many "it's ok's"
"Acting hat" so true. Poor Eric, r.i.p. he saw right thru her fakeness, and called her out and she was so mad and eliminated him. Then she didn't even seem sorry about it when they interviewed her after his untimely death....that interview with Chris H. during the airing of her season, was still all about her, and not about Eric. I lost all respect for her when she did that interview, hoped I was wrong about her, but post show she proved to be exactly what Eric said, a fake!!

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:58 am

Andi was on Juan Pablo's season who became revered as the "most hated Bachelor ever" (whether that was justified or not). Andi's "audition" for the 'ette gig happened at the F3, when she told Juan Pablo off in a huge confrontation after the fantasy suit and left his show on her own- in a massive huff and hissy fit. The next lead almost always, with few exceptions, comes out of the final 4 from the previous season. Usually the F3 is the person tapped for the next lead, and Andi left in that position. I wouldn't say she was loved, but at the time so many people hated JPG and loved her telling him off. Personally, I thought the entire exchange made her look like an immature brat. But that was my opinion.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:39 am

JPG was not liked by TPTB. So editing, PR etc was skewed to be against JPG. 
The next season's lead is pretty much groomed the season that lead is one of 25+. So again, TPTB can do it's magic to make that person appear what they may not be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Andi was on Juan Pablo's season who became revered as the "most hated Bachelor ever" (whether that was justified or not). Andi's "audition" for the 'ette gig happened at the F3, when she told Juan Pablo off in a huge confrontation after the fantasy suit and left his show on her own- in a massive huff and hissy fit. The next lead almost always, with few exceptions, comes out of the final 4 from the previous season. Usually the F3 is the person tapped for the next lead, and Andi left in that position. I wouldn't say she was loved, but at the time so many people hated JPG and loved her telling him off. Personally, I thought the entire exchange made her look like an immature brat. But that was my opinion.

Not to regurgitate previous seasons, but at the time it was so obvious she wanted the next lead. She told JPG she wanted to leave because he never asked her any questions in the FS, it was all about him, (yes he wasn't interested in you Andi) he says ess okay, he understands, go ahead, leave, she has a fit. laugh out loud I think JPG's response surprised her and every one else so she had to think fast and started spewing whatever it took to make a scene/Oscar performance IMHO She and others very well knew all he was interested in was Nikki.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Lol, I just watched the clip. She likes to verbally spar and win. JP had good reasoning imo. Glad I missed her train wreck .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:00 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Lol, I just watched the clip. She likes to verbally spar and win. JP had good reasoning imo. Glad I missed her train wreck .

Yes exactly. I remember watching that thinking, what am I missing here? laugh out loud IMO It was a poor dramatic court room drilling when you've got nothing up your sleeve.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:I wonder if she meant month because I thought the wedding is May 20th.
Wedding website and registries all list May 20, 2016.

I listened to a podcast Kelly was on and she said that she canceled the big wedding and they're eloping instead, FYI! The podcast is called Whine with Kelly.

Last edited by Bubblebunny on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:36 am

I wonder why they cancelled the big wedding? They sent out (adorable) save the dates and the resort venue they were having it at was absolutely beautiful. So much for the cute Show Me Your Mumu bridesmaid dresses her and Andi picked out in Cali a few months ago. Oh well, at least Andi will still get to stand up for Nikki's wedding in six months.

I just saw on Kelly's snap that her and Hunter are now in Turks & Caicos so maybe that's where they are eloping.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:15 am

Hunter appears to be a very, very very low key person. I wonder if that has something to do with it. You rarely see him a part of any of this network. You have to hunt around to find much on him at all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345