SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Calivibes1966 Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:46 pm

I kind of like the title... Little catchy but doesn't sound like a tell all. Plus  let's be honest she will never win no matter how great of something she does. I mean the woman wrote a book for heavens sake **edited**. Guess that's the price you pay for the C list laugh out loud

Calivibes1966

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:44 pm

We don't "all" beat her up. It's suppose to have inside scoop on her relationship and break up, so IMO that's a tell all. If it isn't, she will IMO have some disappointed customers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Whoever came up with it, it's just a terrible title.  Maybe the negative title is suppose to go along with it being an "anti self -help" book", as Andi put it.

From Amazon's book description:

Andi.. "dishes about what it’s like to live out a love story—and its collapse—in front of the cameras, offering hard-won advice for moving on after a break-up, public or not."

"She shares entertaining and heartfelt stories about her fellow Bachelor alums"

That sure sounds like a tell all to me!!

The word "juicy" is also used in the description.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:55 pm

I'd rather not know how to transition from heartbreak into eternal misery. So I'll pass on Andi's book

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:22 pm

Calivibes1966 wrote:I kind of like the title... Little catchy but doesn't sound like a tell all. Plus  let's be honest she will never win no matter how great of something she does. I mean the woman wrote a book for heavens sake **edited**. Guess that's the price you pay for the C list laugh out loud

If a person wins personally,in their own eyes, does it really matter who else counts them as a winner? Notice if the double N in winner is left out, it becomes w(h)iner or in her case winer? Kind of humorous when thought about.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Whoever came up with it, it's just a terrible title.  Maybe the negative title is suppose to go along with it being an "anti self -help" book", as Andi put it.

From Amazon's book description:

Andi.. "dishes about what it’s like to live out a love story—and its collapse—in front of the cameras, offering hard-won advice for moving on after a break-up, public or not."

"She shares entertaining and heartfelt stories about her fellow Bachelor alums"

That sure sounds like a tell all to me!!

The word "juicy" is also used in the description.

IA That's the point I was trying to make upthread. "moving on after" is not a reflection in the title of the book, rather it sounds like there isn't any moving on.

When did she announce that she was writing a book, does anyone remember?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Last fall she posted pics of her writing it & at the publisher's office.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 1f49c

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 8367-910 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 I_got_13 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:36 pm

The only positive thing I see in the title is that the editor or ghostwriter used "It's" instead of the offensive "Eeess" that has been used by Andi the last couple of years.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:39 pm

The reason I ask is because May 16th she posted a pic of reading CH's book. May 17th she posts a pic of them having dinner. July 26th she posts a pic of her and CH wishing him a happy birthday. I'm wondering if CH influenced her in writing a book or once she read his book, she thought she should do that as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:50 pm

She definitely announced it earlier than fall. A few months after the breakup IIRC. I remember being surprised when she said it only comes out this spring, because it seemed ages away back then.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to Andi's Apple?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:58 pm

I think it was first announced publicly that she was writing a tell-all on August 7th with this People Article. But I feel like I remember hearing about it before that.

http://www.people.com/article/andi-dorfman-tell-all-book

I don't know what happened to Andi's Apple but I'm assuming the powers that be decided that it wasn't good enough to warrant the cost of production. I can't imagine Andi backed out.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 pm

Someone posted on here about her book announcement before it was formally announced. Can't remember when and I'm too lazy to look. Lol

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 87b72b10 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 86669110 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345