SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:45 pm

^^^ I would like that home store for sure. I'd probably also like her burger joint. (Also, wish the blogger would spell stationery correctly.... to me, it's like fingernails on the chalkboard- I realize others don't care).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:09 pm

In spite of the knocks it gets, Instagram is Great – here’s why [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:47 am

Sweet, sweet Ellie

She stands here with her head in my lap every morning. This Jesus guy intrigues her. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Such a precious face. I know I say this a lot but seeing her reminds me so much of my grandpa's chocolate lab named Ellie.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:53 pm

We are the Ellie Lowe Fan Forum today

Sunny Dog Up by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:47 pm

@NancyAFrench 3m3 minutes ago
Interesting read: Ronda Rousey’s sad suicidal confession and what it can teach us all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:02 pm

@SeanLowe09: Ben, here are 5 tips to help make this Bachelor thing work for you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:38 pm

^^^ Kinda hoping he mailed Ben his own private copy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:42 pm

^^ it'll get to him somehow, I'm sure.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:01 pm

I always wanted my name in balloons.  Lol. Looks like Little Mama is sporting flats at her launch at Swoosie's today.  Hope she has lots of good luck (and sales).

It's party time! Come see us to celebrate @lowe_co at The Swoo and say hi to @catherinegiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:51 pm

OR you're a terrific husband and are her valet and driver and you're there to pick her up.

When she says she's working and you have trust issues. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:43 am

I need...

Sugar Withdrawals by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78