SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by vivi2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:29 pm

I think Sean's growing the beard honouring the baby! Oh gosh, not shaving for 5 more months? God. please help me. no no

vivi2

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Did he say he wasn't shaving until the baby is born or is that a guess?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:42 pm

^^^
A guess, due to a few comments from wives whose husbands do the same thing.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Gotcha. Thought I missed something.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:Think I can photoshop myself into this pic on the right side? Hugesmile

I think Smartcat needs to get in there.[/quoteO
I gave it a thought Sprite but there are two big :Bendog in that room and I'm a coward   mepw!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:54 pm

smartcat wrote:
Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:Think I can photoshop myself into this pic on the right side? Hugesmile

I gave it a thought Sprite but there are two big :Bendog in that room and I'm a coward   mepw!

Nah. Those are well behaved dogs who would probably love another snuggle partner...and besides, kitties are usually the ones in charge. My Midol, even at the end, when she was almost twenty years old and weighing about five pounds would swat the dog and the cat (both much, much younger and bigger) and tell them what's what. She would just stand there and stare at them to get them out of her spot. If that didn't work right away...hiss and swat. Problem solved!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
smartcat wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Nah. Those are well behaved dogs who would probably love another snuggle partner...and besides, kitties are usually the ones in charge. My Midol, even at the end, when she was almost twenty years old and weighing about five pounds would swat the dog and the cat (both much, much younger and bigger) and tell them what's what. She would just stand there and stare at them to get them out of her spot. If that didn't work right away...hiss and swat. Problem solved!

What a sweet brave kitty BUT I'm still a coward giggling giggling only one bite big!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Mama and Peanut at the Diamonds event last week.

Via Wetpaint

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Baby swag and humor. Also because while it wasn't a back rub, she got a foot rub last night.
Look who stopped by Bullzerk tonight! Now @seanloweksu, @catherinegiudici, and baby are officially rocking the Bullzerk swag! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Seannnn stahppppp

Okay, okay I get it. I look bad with a beard. Happy now? by @seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Haha. Well we are getting closer to the clean cut look.

Somehow I think Cat dislikes this look more than the beard. Perhaps she'll update us in a little bit that her hubby is gingerbeard-less again.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:44 pm

^I loled so hard after reading his caption with that pic.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78