SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweatergamestrong - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:14 pm

lipsis wrote:Meet Peanut Lowe everyone. Awwww

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dang. Where'd you come from? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh.Wait.Wow.Yessss..Hello precious LoweLowe![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

sweatergamestrong - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by vivi2 Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Wow, just a week later and voila, baby Lowe wants to show off! Can't wait.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:13 pm

I love how she tags Sean directly on her belly. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:21 pm

I love Catherine's precious, little baby bump! She's adorable!  I feel so lucky that they are sharing this with all of us! :cutesmile!:
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Every time she does that I am reminded of some comments on her announcement pic about how proud Sean looked that he knocked her up (their words). It's cute.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Sometimes I make @catherinegiudici pose for pictures before she leaves the house because why wouldn't I? I married a babe. (BB, heart, BG, Baby)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:27 am

Mondays am I right? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:41 am

Ahhhh family pic!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:50 am

Is it dusty in here or just me?
Two years ago today I married my best friend. I wish I could fully explain how big this woman's heart is and how lucky I am to be her husband but it would be impossible. I've never met anyone who loves as hard as she does and I consider myself so blessed to be on the receiving end of it. (BB Heart BG Baby) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:52 am

Two Years Anniversaried I love you @seanloweksu, with my whole heart and my whole leg. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:56 am

Awww Happy Anniversary to our peeps! I love that they are all mushy today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Haha I think I'm going to love their doctors visits.

@SeanLowe09: I just learned its "umbilical cord" and not "ambilical cord". Also, babies don't come out of the butt.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78