SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Not quite the same pic. Plus now j can see her twice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Leo, Tom Hardy & @seanloweksu. Date night of the century. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Looking at the comments on Cat's IG, she is going to wish the freak kept it. If you haven't read them, a couple are making assumptions about what Cat is drinking. Jeez! Welcome back Catherine.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Glad she is back but yeah, people should mind their own business and let the girl live her life. SMH.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:49 pm

People need to watch Frozen more. Let it go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All these people are just gonna get worse once the kid comes and then will be judging their parenting skills. Welcome to celebrity. Ugh.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:52 pm

I guess it's funny in a way. It's nice to see the busybody's back in business, I suppose. Better them than...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:13 pm

On another note, their wedding aired in the UK tonight. I'm kinda jealous....and feeling the itch to post a fun memory.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Please do! heartbeat :wedding

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Hope all is well with SeanCat now. It is no fun being a victim of identity theft by any means. I experienced 'IT' a few years ago. Hang in there SeanCat, this too shall pass.......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:39 pm

It's not much but I left a little ditty in the general thread for ya all.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:00 pm

New Blog
.@SeanLowe09: How Catherine and I Do Date Nights [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:04 pm

FYI: it seems this last few IG posts have been turned into "blog posts" without any additional information. Just letting those know so they aren't missing new posts since these are not.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:08 pm

I saw that. There was one yesterday too. I wonder if someone at Patheos is doing that? He hasn't tweeted about them either except for when he posted the original picture.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78