SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:27 pm

blessed66 wrote:I love this picture so much, may I use it as my avi please!!

Sure. Be my guest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:29 pm

landrje wrote:"Move aside Big Daddy, that's my spot ... " sayeth Lola Lowe  

And Ellie is like, "get away from my man, biatch. Oh wait, that's me" laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Just wait until we get the first family of 5 photo PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:54 pm

^^^ you all will have to have a paramedic on call for me that day. (Hope he's cute)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:58 pm

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 30 3806527698 We are all going to need one! Oh and of course when we see the first pic of Baby Lowe!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:33 pm

I will be the mediator on deciding who gets that first family pic of five. laugh out loud

New rule right now, first person who see's it may use it, or can pass it on to the next person who responds. They can also decide to pass it on in exchange for getting first dibs on the next pic. They can choose the person they want to give it to. Pretty sure the first person will say you snooze you loose. laugh out loud j/k of course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Cameo by Lola Lowe

seanloweksu This is my best bud and business partner @rogershealy. Tonight he repaid us for dinner by fixing our leaky sink.

If you're a good hearted, non-crazy woman between the ages of 25 and 34 you should know that he's single and ambidextrous.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I will be the mediator on deciding who gets that first family pic of five. laugh out loud

New rule right now, first person who see's it may use it, or can pass it on to the next person who responds. They can also decide to pass it on in exchange for getting first dibs on the next pic. They can choose the person they want to give it to. Pretty sure the first person will say you snooze you loose. laugh out loud j/k of course.

We wont need a mediator, boss. It's mine, all mine. ((rubbing hands together))

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:26 pm

I'll fight you for it. Put your dukes up.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Oh boy.. 2pop giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Almost 600 comments vying for Rogers affection. I think Sean needs to look into matchmaking.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:36 am

^^^ Now he's up to 950. Sean's got a new career.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78