SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Yeah it really doesn't surprise me either. Plus it's kinda more fun for us when we get to guess both girl and boy names. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:46 pm

I was @ Target the other day and staring at all the baby clothes even though I had no need to be laugh out loud so many cute girl outfits!! I saw a boy one that said "Future Bachelor" giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Absolutely. We'll have to figure out a game/poll to guess the sex, name, birthdate and who cries first; Cat, Sean or baby. Lol. Who am I kidding? It'll be Sean.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:51 pm

We should definitely have a guessing thread for the name sex, name, and birthdate.

Lol. Sean will be a mess.

I do have to say that I'm liking Sean's new favorite pose.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:02 pm

^^ the pose is a step up for sure.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Catherine is doing her usual pose in this fan pic Smiley
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:05 pm

When is the baby due? June?

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:21 pm

^^^ yes we think so. Catherine said she had six months around the time of their announcement.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm laughing but not. Hope she's not really slipping

Lola has been slipping on our wood and tile floors so we decided to fix the problem with some rubber boots. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:29 pm

I use those on my two puppies in the winter. They are awkward at first but they both in no time realized they can walk better in the snow. I think that's a great idea for Lola if she's been slipping. She'll feel comfortable when she realizes she has some traction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Good news. And unless they are skyping in, I assume this means that we won't see them on the After Bachelor show.

@SeanLowe09. Guys, let's get together and live tweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tonight. What'd ya say?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:12 pm

^^^
Yeaaa. The best part of the show! So excited!!! Can you tell??

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78