SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweatergamestrong - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Oh I wasn't expecting them to go too! Hola Lowes!! Smiley

If anyone wants SeanCat's side of the photo feel free Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

sweatergamestrong - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:59 pm

The Cowboys obviously don't read Sean's timeline. Lol. They'll have fun though.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:04 pm

^Lol. I was thinking the same thing. I'd hardcore LMAO if he was wearing a Seahawks t-shirt under his button up.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:05 pm

^^ that would be epic!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:17 pm

Hopefully they won't be bothered too much on these seats.

Double Datin' in Big D by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Home Field Advantages by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:06 pm

^^^ love these two so much!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Someone is glowing :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:19 pm

^^ Sean does look good, doesn't he? Lol. And yes, she really is. I love seeing it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Oh yes he's glowing too! giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Just so we have this for confirmation
@Victoria_Lynn84 15m
@clmgiudici are u and @SeanLowe09 going to find out what ur having or do u want to be surprised?
@clmgiudici 14m
@Victoria_Lynn84 @SeanLowe09 surprise!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm not surprised they want to be surprised. With their penchant for neutral colors the sex of the baby is not going to matter to their nursery decor or the baby's high fashion ensembles.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78